PDA

View Full Version : Internet - dating

Redondo
08-28-07, 14:35
Does anybody have experience with internet?

I have no problem with paying an month to try .

BadMan
08-28-07, 19:34
Dude Redondo,

I had a friend a few years back. He was big into the internet dating, the problem was, the girls would use fake pictures, give fake descriptions and when the time came to meet, the chick was some fat McDonald's eating cheeseburger that could barely squeeze into a passenger seat. After seeing a couple of his " dates ", so I swore I would never try it. With that said I have also heard some good experiences. I guess it is just the luck of the draw. Try it out just be wary of the bait N switch.

Good Luck,

Bad

Andres
08-28-07, 19:54
Does anybody have experience with internet?

I have no problem with paying an month to try.RTFF. I posted no less than a half dozen postings about that.

Andres

Daddy Rulz
08-31-07, 02:07
I met a couple girls here and had some fun. The way to avoid what Bad describes is video chat. Of course they could always have a hot friend show up but if they are willing to go to that extreme your just gonna have to show up and leave.

Miami Bob
08-31-07, 04:21
I enjoy latin women. I have been a member of match.com latin american for about one year. I paid for 3 months and they never turned off my service. I've met some women in Miami, where I live, and in Bs As where I travel 4 or 5 times per year.

With the argnetine women, I screen careful--email communictaion for a while. This should include more photos and can include video chat. Then I'l move to phone. Internet telephone is very cheap--I pay us$0.02 per minute. I am looking for friendship, sex and a possible relationship. This works ok for my needs. Like with any type of dating: sometimes there is sex quickly, sometimes there is not. I have a couple of female friends in bs as from this and one occassional sex partner-- a horny non-working portena who likes the adventure of sex with a foreigner. The portenas I am dealing with all speak great english--much better than my spanish.

This service costs something. If you are looking for quick easy sex this may not be a good solution. Maybe it might.

The good stuff about internet dating is access to a volume of people. You can be direct and if 80% have no interest, that's just fine. It works best if you keep it organized; make a high volumn of contacts and quickly reject those who don't meet your needs. Casual sex in Bs As is referred to as looking for adventure. If you write to 100 girls a form letter in spanish about looking for adventure while you are in Bs as, a few will respond. It is work. To get laid there are easier ways. I'll likely move to Bs As one day and have different needs than many who read this board. I love women and like having local friends. I can't take a 23 year old hooker to a business dinner.

Bob

Tigre
09-03-07, 19:29
I enjoy latin women. I have been a member of match. Com latin american for about one year. I paid for 3 months and they never turned off my service. I've met some women in Miami, where I live, and in Bs As where I travel 4 or 5 times per year.

With the argnetine women, I screen careful--email communictaion for a while. This should include more photos and can include video chat. Then I'l move to phone. Internet telephone is very cheap--I pay us$0.02 per minute. I am looking for friendship, sex and a possible relationship. This works ok for my needs. Like with any type of dating: sometimes there is sex quickly, sometimes there is not. I have a couple of female friends in bs as from this and one occassional sex partner-- a horny non-working portena who likes the adventure of sex with a foreigner. The portenas I am dealing with all speak great english--much better than my spanish.

This service costs something. If you are looking for quick easy sex this may not be a good solution. Maybe it might.

The good stuff about internet dating is access to a volume of people. You can be direct and if 80% have no interest, that's just fine. It works best if you keep it organized; make a high volumn of contacts and quickly reject those who don't meet your needs. Casual sex in Bs As is referred to as looking for adventure. If you write to 100 girls a form letter in spanish about looking for adventure while you are in Bs as, a few will respond. It is work. To get laid there are easier ways. I'll likely move to Bs As one day and have different needs than many who read this board. I love women and like having local friends. I can't take a 23 year old hooker to a business dinner.

BobWhat's the web address to the match.com site that has Argentine girls? All I can find when I search for "match. Com latin American" is this: http://ussp.match.com/index.aspx?tcid=1093. And this website only has a selection of Mexican states.

Miami Bob
09-03-07, 20:13
I'm listed as living in the usa. I can search for Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have met in person 5 women since last Christmas who live in Bs As. I also have met latinas living in my home town.

Try playing with the search functions. It will work. Most of the women will not be of any interest--what else is new! I probably wrote to 75 to 100 to meet the 5 that I met. One of them sleeps with me. 2 are becoming friends. One of the friends will likely maybe become available in the future. Then this sexy 38 year old may be mine for the taking--or at least I fantasize. Her friendship is not a bad thing. She has already offered to set me up with her girlfirends.

Redondo
09-03-07, 20:32
Were where the girls from that you did meet?

Tigre
09-03-07, 21:08
OK then. They won't let me do a detailed search until I register and / or pay. So I havent been able to even truly look at the women. I was judging solely from the dropdown box listing only MX states.

Thanks.

Miami Bob
09-04-07, 00:00
Palermo, Villa Crespo, Recoleta, Once and in the USA: the greater Miami area. The real prize is the Venezuelan cutie who writes spanish language soap operas who lives in miami.

My profile is in spanglish--a mixture of english and spanish.

I receive invites from butt ugly 60 year olds from all over South America. That's the purpose of the delete button. Some of the woman are very attractive educated ladies. Of the portenas I am intouch with includes: a professor of translation from U of BA; an former business consultant with a MBA; an attorney with her own estudio and a woman who owns an art gallery. These are not low class woman at all.

Maybe I was spoiled by having a portena novia for almost 4 years. I like the portenas and many of them, who have traveled and know the difference, like north american men.

I am told that north americans tend, as a generalization tend to be kinder to their women. This of course does not apply to everyone. I do not mean to insult the portenos who participate on the board. I am repeating what I have been told.

Redondo
09-04-07, 05:02
I am not sure of course because I don't have experience yet with online dating but I would think that most people who do online dating are off the higher class because it's not cheap (around 70 to 100 peso) and most people in the lower class don't have regular access to internet.

Personally I hope / expect to date some girls in the mid-late 20's who work and study and preferbly live in one of the better zones of BA. Those girls are really hard to date now, as I don't know where they go out.

I also would like to go out a bit in zona norte as Capital is too boring for me, so I can do both. I especially like to go out on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as there is not a lot to do

BundaLover
09-04-07, 05:13
There is another web site called amigos.com.

They show about 500,000 users for Argentina.

This is bullshit.

Of these they state there are 103,416 women looking for men.

So one can do a browse (NOT A SEARCH) and see that there are.

50,715 in Buenos Aires.

They count everyone that has ever signed up for a free profile since the beginning of recorded time. Of these I did a search for ages 28 to 38 and then counted the number of mini profiles that were active 3 days or less.

About 67 women posted. So maybe you would like 25% of these and then about 25% of those might like you. I have had success with amigos.com in Brasil and USA. The Brasilians are using Orkut and Hi5 but its alot of bullshit to listen to their music and read the stupidities of 20 year olds and their 'friends' and their butterflies and whatever else.

Can somebody that lives their ask there female Portena friends which websites they use? We should use the ones the locals use. Or perhaps this would make great research project for you guys that can go into the fancy stores on Santa Fe and ask the cutie pies that work there and the girls shopping which ones they like.

TangoManiac
09-05-07, 03:50
I have a Peruvian friend who uses a site called hi5.com all his Peruvian friends in Peru are on it. I think it is a major social networking site used in latin markets. Maybe try that out. Anyone have experience with it?

Redondo
09-05-07, 14:31
I have a peruvian friend who uses a site called hi5. Com all his peruvian friends in peru are on it. I think it is a major social networking site used in latin markets. Maybe try that out. Anyone have experience with it?I use it sometimes, but I don't think you can get laid. Maybe you can in Peru as almost all the girls want to leave Peru.

TangoManiac
09-05-07, 23:10
I always saw girls in the locutorios doing the internet video chat on MSN. Surely they must be using some sort of social networking site. Which ones are popular for Argentina?

BundaLover
09-08-07, 06:09
Match.com has several sites and they do not make it clear which one would be appropiate for Argentina. For example should you join Latin America site or the Brasil site? Fact: If you join the match Brasil site the you have access to Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, countries via the search page. For example there are:

Argentina 510 women between 28 and 38 that have checked the site within a few days (all with photos) Some them are very attractive and some of them look like they would make good company for Exon onhis next fishing trip.

Now search within for Capital Federal, Buenos Aires and its about the same number so either the search isnt working or the girls in the provances don't use match. Com.

This site looks decent. You can't pull them up if you use the usa version of match. Com interesting.

Andres
09-08-07, 08:53
I always saw girls in the locutorios doing the internet video chat on MSN. Surely they must be using some sort of social networking site. Which ones are popular for Argentina?I posted before about it. Anyway, here are some that I consider popular.

- Te Busco, at www.ciudad.com.ar

- buscatupareja.terra.com.ar.

I would avoid sites like Match.com because they charge not only for sending messages but also for receiving. So, if you register, pay, see an interesting woman and write to her, she may not be able to answer if she doesn't pay. For amigos.com, the comments of Bundalover hit on the nail.

Andres

BundaLover
09-08-07, 14:46
Andres,

You are incorrect about match charging to send or receive. They charge a monthly service fee. Amigos and other sites do have that policy and what you get is alot of poor girls who post then dissappear. That's why those other sites list 8 billion users and when you check them out 95% are not applicable.

I was just checking match for buenos aires. Holy shit, there are alot of educated attractive women with very detailed profiles! I can tell you that by comparison the brasilian posting contain alot more girls that are high school drop outs or live in the country. This is kind of amazing. Perhaps its social unacceptable for Portena girls to look for boyfriends on the street but perfectly acceptable to post on match.com I am really suprised at the number of women that are posted. It is way more than Rio de Janeiro and more than Sao Paulo. Also there are almost NO postings for other cities in Argentina which I find very weird.

Match MUST be advertising heavily in Buenos Aires to get this many decent girls. Bye---- I have to do more surfing:)

PS you guys should check out the photos of the columbians posted. OH MY GOD they are cute.

Andres
09-08-07, 14:53
Andres,

You are incorrect about match charging to send or receive. They charge a monthly service fee. Amigos and other sites do have that policy and what you get is alot of poor girls who post then dissappear. That's why those other sites list 8 billion users and when you check them out 95% are not applicable.

I was just checking match for buenos aires. Holy shit, there are alot of educated attractive women with very detailed profiles! I can tell you that by comparison the brasilian posting contain alot more girls that are high school drop outs or live in the country. This is kind of amazing. Perhaps its social unacceptable for Portena girls to look for boyfriends on the street but perfectly acceptable to post on match. Com I am really suprised at the number of women that are posted. It is way more than Rio de Janeiro and more than Sao Paulo. Also there are almost NO postings for other cities in Argentina which I find very weird.

Match MUST be advertising heavily in Buenos Aires to get this many decent girls. Bye---- I have to do more surfing:)

PS you guys should check out the photos of the columbians posted. OH MY GOD they are cute.Bunda:

I receive an average of 2 emails per month on the latin version of Match, and I'm never able to open them without paying.

As far as I know, Match doesn't advertise in BA.

Andres

Exon123
09-08-07, 15:00
I've been trolling on Craigs List for Buenos Aires.

http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/

The Ad has been up for less than a week with two responces.

One, some 58 year old "Battle Axe" woman from New York City, wanted to know if I was a "Nice Guy" & did I dance "Tango" and all. I wrote her back saying I was sorry, but I was looking for an Argentine woman and that American women couldn't compete with the women in South America.

The other reply was an Arge, 41 years old and to ughly to Fuck.

Exon

BundaLover
09-08-07, 22:05
Bunda:

I receive an average of 2 emails per month on the latin version of Match, and I'm never able to open them without paying.

As far as I know, Match doesn't advertise in BA.

AndresAndres,

Hmmm. This is the exact web site I use.

http://br.match.com/MyHome/MyHome.aspx

It is the brasil portal to match international.

All I did today and yesterday was to look at some of the Argentine girls profiles and I have received 2 emails from them (they can see the profile of the people that look at their profile)

I am not disputing what you say. Match may have a different marketting policy for residents of Argentina.

Please what is the exact www you access match from? I will try to login using my password.

How can there be so many women on match living in buenos aries then? Maybe there is some sort of sharing of databases? How did these women find out about it and take the time to answer the questions in the match format and upload the photos? I think I'm going to ask one of them!

Andres
09-08-07, 23:40
Andres,

Hmmm. This is the exact web site I use.

http://br.match.com/MyHome/MyHome.aspx

It is the brasil portal to match international.

All I did today and yesterday was to look at some of the Argentine girls profiles and I have received 2 emails from them (they can see the profile of the people that look at their profile)

I am not disputing what you say. Match may have a different marketting policy for residents of Argentina.

Please what is the exact www you access match from? I will try to login using my password.

How can there be so many women on match living in buenos aries then? Maybe there is some sort of sharing of databases? How did these women find out about it and take the time to answer the questions in the match format and upload the photos? I think I'm going to ask one of them!BundaLover:

I use ussp. Match.com.

I was able to log in to the Brazilian website, and was immediately transfered to the login welcome page from ussp. Match. Com.

My take is that many women have a lot of free time and no much to do, so they get bored and fantasize about getting their knight in shining armour. That's why they complete their profiles even though they cannot read or send messages.

I'm interested in finding out what chicas say about finding and joining Match. As far as I know, Match is associated with MSN, so that may be a lead.

Andres

Member #3314
09-09-07, 00:15
I too put out an ad on craigslist. Its free, you can't beat that.

Its been on for about 2 weeks. I have got 4 replys.

2 seem interesting, the other 2 were girls on the program. One an older blonde girl that posts in the other categories. The other looked like she needed food stamps, her pic is in the private gallery.

The other 2 seem interesting, one has a degree in engineering, and has the math skills to back it up. I am an engineer.

The other is a teacher. I talked to this one on skype and she speaks great english. Both are my age, mid 30's.

Neither are above a 7, but a quality date and stimulating conversation is worth it.

Ill be there in about 6 weeks to see how it ends.

Stay tuned.

BundaLover
09-09-07, 01:04
BundaLover:

I use ussp. Match. Com.

I was able to log in to the Brazilian website, and was immediately transfered to the login welcome page from ussp. Match. Com.

AndresAndres,

What the hell is ussp. Anything?

What is the exact website address that you referred to below?

Aqualung
09-09-07, 04:19
BundaLover:

My take is that many women have a lot of free time and no much to do, so they get bored and fantasize about getting their knight in shining armour. That's why they complete their profiles even though they cannot read or send messages.

AndresI agree - It seems to be a National pastime for the girls to do this. They might find the Night in Shining Armour but most of the time they chat with friends they already know and have access to outside the sites.

My daughter has about 50 friends on MSN but most of them are her university companions etc. And if I am using MY computer, she'll walk some 4 blocks to the nearest cyber bar to chat with these "friends" she has just been with 2 hours ago or her cousin who lives ten minutes away!

Cyber chatting is their way of communication.

Some five years back I was fucking around on a chat site to keep awake as I had something to do very early and I came across an interesting Colombian girl.

To make a (very) long story short, she ended up coming to BA for Easter week and fucked me for the time she was here.

The other two experiences I have with internet girls is: (also to make it short)

1º This really crazy gal that worked (works) in the National Registry that was about 200 kilos and had a fantasy of being butt-fucked during a rock concert.

And.

2º This really "loving" young lady which was about 300 kilos which I couldn't fit in the front seat of my car.

Yeah, internet dating is fun. I can make most of you guys piss yourselves laughing over a beer with my experiences.

Erotic? Fuck no!

Fun? Fuck yes!

Andres
09-09-07, 09:57
Andres,

What the hell is ussp. Anything?

What is the exact website address that you referred to below?BL:

Ussp stands for US Spanish. It's mainly targeted to Latinos in the US, but used thoughout LatAm.

Their website is "ussp dot match dot com"

Andres

Ampfofu
09-09-07, 11:04
Just check out myspace.com. You can still be in the usa or wherever in the world you are at and start up a page, upload some photos and make a page for you and then from any country you can search, and their are tons and tons of women from argentina with profiles. In the past I have become friends and hooked up with these women. It is easy, but it will take time to weed through and get responses. It seems like everyone has a myspace. Best of all it is FREE.

BundaLover
09-10-07, 03:02
Andres,

The website you posted does NOT allow me to log on using my US match user name. I see what you mean about their posting a fee based system. This is different then the USA match.

However I was able to log on using my username for the br. Match that I am also a member of (onto the dot ussp match) Then I was able to see what looked like the same postings I saw yesterday of Argentine women. Andres as far as I can tell you are one of the most honest and accurate posters on this site. We both were correct. If you access this through the NON dot ussp they have different profile posting rules (which is silly becuase anyone can just type a different path)

Aqualung are you saying that you were totally suprised when a 200 kilo women and then later a 300 kilo women met with you? I think you must work on your search technique as you seem to be missing something. My god that 500 kilos of fun. Are you paying by the pound? What kind of dating site "Hog Wild"?

Ampfo. Yup all the young ones are myfacing but its not effecient for finding women that are serious about finding a man. Hi dude- cool pictures girl--- its like listenning to retarded 12 year olds--- ie. typical college kids.

Redondo
09-10-07, 03:45
I use Latin American cupid now for a month to try and so far the response is not really great. It seems it's better if you are looking in Colombia or Peru, tons of girls from those countries on the site.

About 10 girls have shown 'interest' in me but most are not from Argentina. I am emailing with a girl from Las Canitas now and I would think we meet someday.

I am just looking for a night out, fun and not really need to fuck. Only if the girl wants and I like her.

I sometimes use a site WAYN which is like myspace and I got some girls on that site to chat. I met one on Saturday who is really educated, has a good job and is from zona norte. On WAYN you can send as many emails to girls as you want. It's worth the try I think, but it's not really a dating site

Aqualung
09-10-07, 12:47
Aqualung are you saying that you were totally suprised when a 200 kilo women and then later a 300 kilo women met with you? I think you must work on your search technique as you seem to be missing something. My god that 500 kilos of fun. Are you paying by the pound? What kind of dating site "Hog Wild"?Maybe I did exaggerate a little but believe me they were very fat. The worst part is that I had seen mugshots of both and they were very pretty. I had guessed from the picture that one was a little plump but I never dreamt how plump!

Redondo
09-12-07, 04:50
I met girl number one, a 22 year old from Bogotá who studies in BA. Normal girl, average looks, but a bit too young for me. I had a burger and a chat at Hard Rock Cafe.

Tommorow girl number 2, she looks better on the foto, 25, and I go to the movies. I have never went to a girl to the movies I liked who I atleast kissed. Let's see how that one goes

Redondo
09-12-07, 04:51
Phoning 55009900 is also fun, they say there are no additional cost, but I have no clue what the total costs are.

Redondo
09-26-07, 17:48
An update.

I used Latin American cupid and it didn't really work out. Most girls don't use the page. Some girls on the photo look hot. I would go out with them.

The last few days I have used the page to look for Brazilian girls from Sao Paulo, where I will be a few days next week. That seems to work a lot better. 2 girls who I think look hot want to go out with me. One offered me to pick up from the airport but that I declined of course. I just want to go out and want to have some free time as well. I also don't intend to take them to my hotel.

Redondo
10-26-07, 23:24
Another update if somebody is interested.

I met the following girls in Argentina.

A 22 year old Colombian student.

A 26 year Peruvian Student.

A 32 year old Argentine woman.

I didn't really think any was attractive so nothing happend but they seem to be ok girls to have a drink with.

I also tried it a bit in SP and there I seem to get better looking girls.

One Girl I liked and she showed me around, which I liked but she didn't want to go for the kissing.

Another girl from Santos who looks ok on the foto but didn't meet.

And some more girls who I talk with with MSN

Redondo
10-28-07, 20:12
To do internet dating?

Redondo
10-29-07, 10:21
Whatever there is in BA on non pros or semii pros.

Posted my last on this subject 12 hours ago.

When I went to Copa beach posto 2 in RIO.

Have now the most fantastic chica, met on.

Praia today, not even semi pro, normal work during.

The week. Does not want a penny.

COMING TO BA NEXT WEEK!

SO, COME ON, HOW DO I DO IT IN BA?Pray and hope you are getting lucky from Sunday untill Tuesday and go out a lot from Wednesday until Saturday.

Art Vandalay
11-08-07, 11:31
I used Amigos.com when I went to Lima, Peru almost two years ago and it was a goldmine for me. I lined up about 3 non-pro chicas to have sex with but only managed time for 2. I also got maybe a dozen numbers of other chicas to call just to meet and then see whatever happens. I didn't have time because I ended up handing out with just a few chicas while I was there, at different times of course.

I later also managed to hook something up with this really cute Uruguayan chica who was living in Munich at the time. She eventually returned to Uruguay and came to visit me in BA during my stay last year. I had an awesome AWESOME time! Great sex, great company, great non-pro. It was one of those experiences / adventures we all live for. Last time I saw amigos. Com it didn't seem the same. It seemed like it might be getting flooded with spammers or fake ads.

I'll agree that it takes A LOT of work to meet a handful of chicas. You gotta spend hours at the computer sending emails, responding, etc. I'll say this, Peruvian chicas know how to fuck. I never had much luck with meeting any Argentinas through amigos. Com. Perhaps some of you have had better luck.

Art

David_33
11-08-07, 12:59
I posted this a couple of days ago on the Peru forum. As I remember there are always far fewer girls in the Argentina pages of these sites than in other S. A. countries'.

Years ago these sites were worth it. Match. cm, Cybercupido, etc. I actually got to be ranked number 32 in all of South America on Amigos.com for girls checking me out and writing me and had about an 80% success rate with the ones I met. Those days are long gone. Too many guys now know about the sites and many spend every spare minute trolling for girls. One of the posers who posts non-stop on the Peru thread filling it with boring B.S. does this. They tell all the girls they are looking for a fiance or wife. You know the rap. Another of these guys is the one who murdered the chica here, stuck her in a suitcase and threw it in the Pacific.

I really don't think its necessary nor worth the time and expense. Even in Asia, I didn't get in touch with anyone in the Philippines before my trip and had no lack of girls to hang out with.

Jon32
12-02-09, 08:43
Bump? Anything new on the Internet Dating scene (specifically in BA? Seems like all the sites barely has women now, and Buenos Aires has even less then other countries.

Iamzonzon
12-02-09, 16:38
I agree on dating sites tons of work for dubious return. If you like it the hard way, shopping centers; dance classes (any classes really); hell I even tried churches. It all works, but takes time.

Got a question for you guys on Peru. I have seen some photos of hot European looking girls - but I think there are very very very rare. Is this true?

Argento
12-02-09, 20:51
I agree on dating sites tons of work for dubious return. If you like it the hard way, shopping centers; dance classes (any classes really); hell I even tried churches. It all works, but takes time.

Got a question for you guys on Peru. I have seen some photos of hot European looking girls - but I think there are very very very rare. Is this true?Don't think it is so rare. David_33 set me up with a beautiful natural blonde spinner a few years back. And she really was beautiful. But why would you go past buying the local product. The chicas from the Amazonas would have to be amongst the most beautiful in the world with the added bonus that the main activity of their brain is devoted to how to get laid more often. Money is a very secondary consideration in my experience.

Argento

Volpone
12-12-10, 07:23
Got a question for you guys on Peru. I have seen some photos of hot European looking girls - but I think there are very very very rare. Is this true?I lived about 6 months in Peru, most of the time in Lima and it was pretty hard to see hot European looking girls in the streets, except the tourists in Miraflores.

Argento
12-12-10, 16:33
I lived about 6 months in Peru, most of the time in Lima and it was pretty hard to see hot European looking girls in the streets, except the tourists in Miraflores.I can't believe this reply. Not the answer, just the time lag. 22 months. Be a long time between fucks if that was the norm.

Argento