PDA

View Full Version : Exon's defense of Miss Sol

Pete Puma
08-28-07, 22:54
That Exon / Sol thing. Be carefull out there.

StrayLight
08-28-07, 23:09
Please be advised that since the Exon / Miss Sol disaster.Sorry, but I really don't see where the Exon / Ms. Sol thing was that much of a "disaster." Despite the fact that Exon was perhaps being a little disingenuous, I thought Ms. Sol was a pretty decent value for the price. At least I had a pretty nice afternoon with her. (Of course, I'd have a pretty decent afternoon with an old Chinese lady pulling my wanker. LOL!

BadMan
08-29-07, 00:25
Despite the fact that Exon was perhaps being a little disingenuous,A little? He was secretly pimping this mediocre chick on AP, he helped her fleece several forum members out of large sums of money and multiple cars. If you have seen the average age of a monger on AP, you would understand that many of these old lurkers are very susceptible to con artist chicas. She obviously took advantage of them and the forum that was made and intended for us NOT to get, fleeced, robbed, ripped off and Exon helped her do it. And the minute anyone tried to speak out against her Exon would flame them into oblivion. Now, his actions could have been attributed to an over zealous " trick ", but later on we find out that he is actually the one pimping here, telling her what to say, answering her emails, advertising and marketing for her and even attacking other fellow members who spoke out against her average looks, service and lies.

I agree, most guys on here are old enough to take care of themselves, but there are dudes old enough to be grandparents on here and to think of some sneaky Argentine hooker conning them into spending possible life savings and all the while being assisted in this by a forum member, that's just fucking wrong. That is all really a little more than being a little " disingenuous ".

Someone posted a few months back the account of an older American who was conned by a Brazilian ***** into buying her a car, a house, multiple credit cards and hundreds of thousands in cash. The poor guy effectively gave her most of his life savings. In the end the *****, working alongside her Brazilian pimp bf, kidnapped this American, held him hostage for a week, probably tortured him to get his bank and credit card pass codes, emptied out his bank accounts, maxed out his credit cards, killed him, set his body on fire and buried the remains in an unmarked grave in a trash dump.

Now, of course, this guy was an idiot, he trusted in some south american ****. He was stupid. Does that condone what they did to him? Fuck no. Now none of the cases here on AP went as far as this, but could they have? Maybe if the guy was stupid enough and wealthy enough. Who knows. Did you guys forget Irina? She was another con artist chica that turned criminal, the criminal element is always present with these whores. No matter how nice they are, don't forget they are whores that are willing to fuck you for money, just imagine what else many of them are willing to do for money. And alot of the time they have criminal pimp boyfriends who could potentially be worse.

I don't think Exon thought the girl was going to take it as far as she did, but he should thank his lucky stars she didn't take it further.

Bad.

And on second thought, the simple mention of Exon on this thread has totally made me rethink my initial enthusiasm. Guys Beware.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20061027/ai_n16817005

Exon123
08-29-07, 12:53
Hi Sofia,

Welcome to the Forum. Please be advised that since the Exon / Miss Sol disaster all girls wishing to promote their services on the Argentina Private website must include their photos. I observed that your photos posted on the Baries girls website were provided by you, so I have taken the liberty of reposting them here.

Thanks,

JacksonI completely disagree.

First off this is Sofia's thread, the girl is trying to earn a few peso's by advertising her charms and you CockSuckers "Spam" up her thread with Miss Sol exploits.

Contary to Jacksons comments, Miss Sol only fucked over two Mongers I'm aware of. The first, Texas Aviator, an American, bought her a new car, (the start of her Remis business) set her up with a years prepaid rent in an apartment, furinshed the place and paid her $3,000 peso's a month, on a promise "Not" to fuck other mongers. Whats was his problem & mistake !

I met her at a party and not knowing she was committed to another Monger. I pulled her over in a cornner and showed her my "Dick". Well of course after seeing my Cock she wanted it and started "Fingering herself" promiseing that if I fucked her she'd change her name to "Miss Sol" and hide from the other Monger and she'd do me anytime I wanted.

The second, a "Porteno" Monger with more money than brains, bought her two more vans to haul tourista's around and titled them in her name to expand her Remis business then dumped the MotherFucker, leaving him with the payments.

Course this doesn't count the the last time I fucked her when she stole my wrist watch. I was just about to push my big hard cock into her pussy and needed a condom. Realizing I still had my watch on I took it off and put it in my pants pocket in front of Miss Sol, left the room for rubber, on the way to dinner afterward I reached in my pocket and no watch. A $128 peso's (about $40 USD), Casio watch I'd bought on Florida street, had been mixed up for a Rolex. If she wanted it that bad she's welcome to it, all though I wished she had simply asked me for it.

Fianlly regarding "Miss Sol" I have it on good authority from Capt Dave that she changed her ways and now runs a profitable Remis business, even using uniformed drivers, very professional. And its claimed she doesn't "Fuck" her customers, all though I have some trouble believeing that.

So back to Sofia, reading in between the lines of her post, you'll find her English, Spelling & grammar is perfect. Really, that might tell You dumb "MotherFuckers" that Sofia has a helper, possibly a "Pimp", since Chica's have trouble enough with Spanish let alone English.

But that has nothing to do with if she can preform or not. In case You CockSuckers haven't figured it out yet we pay these girls to lie to us. We want good actress's, girls that make us feel like our "Cock" is 9 inchs long. Its all about service, and the better the lie the better the service.

Miss Sol provided that very service, she "Fucked" every Monger I know of, many of them 3 or 4 times, some even more. With few exceptions everyone raved about her services. And thats just exactly what we paid for. For Miss Sol to lie to us, decieve us, which enhances her services.

Hopefully Sofia is service oriented, (As Miss Sol's was), since I'd be very interested in Fucking her provided her "Price & Policies" were exceptable.

Exon

Pete Puma
08-29-07, 15:07
You are trying to cover for yourself by saying that we want girls to lie to us and rob us, get real. You had your reasons to pimp Sol, fine. I have known guys that try to get on a girls good side by helping them out. They say it is because the girls need all the help they can get and that is what nice guys do but the real reason is to get some kind of favors in return. Face the music EXON you got busted trying to get a discount by pimping.

Jackson
08-29-07, 18:14
Sorry, but I really don't see where the Exon / Ms. Sol thing was that much of a "disaster." Despite the fact that Exon was perhaps being a little disingenuous, I thought Ms. Sol was a pretty decent value for the price. At least I had a pretty nice afternoon with her. (Of course, I'd have a pretty decent afternoon with an old Chinese lady pulling my wanker. LOL!Hi,

I guess it depends of how many cars one may have bought for her.

Thanks,

Jackson

Punter 127
08-29-07, 19:18
Face the music EXON you got busted trying to get a discount by pimping.Sorry PP but I would have to disagree, Exon is NOT a discount kind of guy.

I think all he got out of the deal was he got to buy a new watch.

Punter 127
08-29-07, 19:19
Sorry, but I really don't see where the Exon / Ms. Sol thing was that much of a "disaster." Despite the fact that Exon was perhaps being a little disingenuous, I thought Ms. Sol was a pretty decent value for the price. At least I had a pretty nice afternoon with her. (Of course, I'd have a pretty decent afternoon with an old Chinese lady pulling my wanker. LOL!I would agree with StrayLight here.

When you start buying cars and renting apartment for hookers, and calling them GF, well get ready to get fucked! IMHO

StrayLight
08-29-07, 19:38
Hi,

I guess it depends of how many cars one may have bought for her.

Thanks,

JacksonYeah, well, I think Punter hit the nail on the head. You can't blame Exon because some idiot was stupid enough to buy a hooker a car. Get real. If Ms. Sol hadn't fleeced him, some other chick would have.

Hunt99
08-29-07, 19:45
The attached photo is worth a 1000 more words wasted on this subject. Reviewers aren't responsible for what the chicas do to subsequent customers.

Punter 127
08-29-07, 20:00
The main point is, Sol used the forum, OUR forum to con forum members out of large amounts of cash, all the while she had direct help in doing it. I am not saying this, read Exons very own words. He knowingly help her fuck with the forum members in order for her to pull a Scam. His words, not mine. So I don't really think that is in debate here.

Second, none of this has to do with discounts either. He pimped her on the forum and I am sure out of gratitude for helping her fleece forum members out of large amounts of money, she kept him happy in whatever way she could. The extent of that gratitude can be debated and by the sound of his wild rants in her defense, it sounds like he was making out pretty good.

Lastly, what really is in debate is as you insinuate, that they somehow " deserved " it. I disagree here, they were victims, plain and simple and you don't go around blaming victims. Yes they were stupid, yes they were naive, but they also trusted in the forum and her supporters that there wasn't any conning going on. This also reflects on Lorena, she was a con artist and she used the fact that Exon was willing to do whatever it took to keep him in " free and greatful " pussy. If someone cons an old man out of his life savings, are you going to just simply blame the old man and forget about it? No, he was at fault, but those that scammed him are low lifes and they need to be exposed as such.

Bottom line is, she was a con artist that took advantage of the forum and forum members. That isn't in debate. Exon helped her, he admits this. He also admits he wasn't aware just how far she would go.

The guys were stupid, no one is debating that, but this forum is here to help other forum members stay AWAY from con artist chicas, not to foist them onto unsuspecting forum members. As soon as I came to this forum, all I heard about was miss sol this and miss sol that, and exon constantly defending her when other forum members tried to post honest reviews about an average chica with mediocre services. He would attack them endlessly. I had no idea she was robbing people, conning people. And Exon obviously knew about it but he didn't say one word. That is at best dishonest and at worst complicite. Trying to somehow diminish the facts is not good for anyone, I am glad this is here as a warning to other newbie forum members, not exons friends, to be careful of not only chicas but also other forum members, because most of them are just pussy whipped scam artists that are willing to do anything to get in good with a hooker, even scam you into a situation where you could lose alot more than just some self respect. Watch out for these chicas, they are con artitst and if you let them, they will bleed you dry.

Beware guys and keep this experience fresh in your minds.

BadThis is total hog shit!

Jackson how long are you going to let this go on? IMHO Badboy 13 is more of a Serial Antagonist Goblin! Just look at how many flames he has been in.

And now he is deleting and reposting his post so they will be on top of the page, what's up with that shit. Lets see if his "You can completely disagree all you want" gets posted again after this post.

BadMan
08-29-07, 20:31
This is total hog shit!

Jackson how long are you going to let this go on? IMHO Badboy 13 is more of a Serial Antagonist Goblin! Just look at how many flames he has been in.

And now he is deleting and reposting his post so they will be on top of the page, what's up with that shit. Lets see if his "You can completely disagree all you want" gets posted again after this post.So I guess YOUR post doesn't clasify as a flame right? Even though I haven't previously said anything to you in this thread you are trying to call me a serial antagonist by antagonizing me right? Boy, you have to wake up pretty early in the morning to out think Punter don't you. The depth of your logic amazes me.

Lets' just settle this right now, you don't like the fact that I post on AP, you have made numerous remarks about me being a " commie " and other things. In effect trying to get a response out of me. I get it, you don't like me, my views or my politics. The feeling is mutual, but I ain't going anywhere and neither are you so you can either put me on ignore or try to be more polite with people who are outspoken about their differing views. In other words, learn to deal you big baby.

Bad

BadMan
08-29-07, 20:34
Jackson has a hell of alot more credibility than you.

no one's ever caught me in a Lie. And You insinuate I wrote that e-mail on behalf of Miss Sol, so I could fuck with you and the rest of the board.
I told her "What to post and when to post it". Knowing most of You "CockSuckers" I thought I'd "Fuck" with You" by pulling a complete "Scam", Hmmmm?

I'm some what responsible for Miss Sol. (Lorena) It all started at the Thanks Giving party at the Alamo a year and a half ago. I wanted to "Fuck her", it took six months for us to "hook Up", but we finally did. And after while having "Pillow Talk" I told her I'd maker her a star. I told her "What to post and when to post it". Knowing most of You "CockSuckers" I thought I'd "Fuck" with You" by pulling a complete "Scam", not knowing that Lorena is what Jackson described below.
I met her at a party and not knowing she was committed to another Monger. I pulled her over in a cornner and showed her my "Dick". Well of course after seeing my Cock she wanted it and started "Fingering herself" promiseing that if I fucked her she'd change her name to "Miss Sol" and hide from the other Monger and she'd do me anytime I wanted. So which one is it?

Its all about service, and the better the lie the better the service. And thats just exactly what we paid for. For Miss Sol to lie to us, decieve us, which enhances her services.Really? I pay them to fuck them and leave, I don't pay them to fuck me, or con me or steal my money. And while some guys like getting conned out of thousands of dollars worth of cars and house payments by a mediocre hooker, with, on average, sub par performance, I don't think that is why most of us fuck sluts. If I wanted a girl to lie, cheat, steal, connive and decieve me I would get married. I fuck sluts so I don't have to worry about the other shit.

I want you to understand something. There's two thinigs about Exon You can take to the bank and borrow money on. I don't owe anybody any money, and no one's ever caught me in a Lie. And You insinuate I wrote that e-mail on behalf of Miss Sol, so I could fuck with you and the rest of the board.

And Finally, no one knows the true relationship between this girl and myself. No one knows my true agenda, what it may or may not be, no one. Well now we do, and it seems we have caught you in many lies. And your credibility is non existent. Who knows who this Sofia is or who is pimping her, but the mere mention of you possibly being involved in this somehow is enough for me and many other to just take a pass.

Bad

BadMan
08-29-07, 20:35
The main point is, Sol used the forum, OUR forum to con forum members out of large amounts of cash, all the while she had direct help in doing it. I am not saying this, read Exons very own words. He knowingly help her fuck with the forum members in order for her to pull a Scam. His words, not mine. So I don't really think that is in debate here.

Second, none of this has to do with discounts either. He pimped her on the forum and I am sure out of gratitude for helping her fleece forum members out of large amounts of money, she kept him happy in whatever way she could. The extent of that gratitude can be debated and by the sound of his wild rants in her defense, it sounds like he was making out pretty good.

Lastly, what really is in debate is as you insinuate, that they somehow " deserved " it. I disagree here, they were victims, plain and simple and you don't go around blaming victims. Yes they were stupid, yes they were naive, but they also trusted in the forum and her supporters that there wasn't any conning going on. This also reflects on Lorena, she was a con artist and she used the fact that Exon was willing to do whatever it took to keep him in " free and greatful " pussy. If someone cons an old man out of his life savings, are you going to just simply blame the old man and forget about it? No, he was at fault, but those that scammed him are low lifes and they need to be exposed as such.

Bottom line is, she was a con artist that took advantage of the forum and forum members. That isn't in debate. Exon helped her, he admits this. He also admits he wasn't aware just how far she would go.

The guys were stupid, no one is debating that, but this forum is here to help other forum members stay AWAY from con artist chicas, not to foist them onto unsuspecting forum members. As soon as I came to this forum, all I heard about was miss sol this and miss sol that, and exon constantly defending her when other forum members tried to post honest reviews about an average chica with mediocre services. He would attack them endlessly. I had no idea she was robbing people, conning people. And Exon obviously knew about it but he didn't say one word. That is at best dishonest and at worst complicite. Trying to somehow diminish the facts is not good for anyone, I am glad this is here as a warning to other newbie forum members, not exons friends, to be careful of not only chicas but also other forum members, because most of them are just pussy whipped scam artists that are willing to do anything to get in good with a hooker, even scam you into a situation where you could lose alot more than just some self respect. Watch out for these chicas, they are con artitst and if you let them, they will bleed you dry.

Beware guys and keep this experience fresh in your minds.

Bad

Exon123
08-29-07, 20:50
BadBoy,

Miss Sol's possition is indefensible.

Exon

Jackson
08-29-07, 21:34
Yeah, well, I think Punter hit the nail on the head. You can't blame Exon because some idiot was stupid enough to buy a hooker a car. Get real. If Ms. Sol hadn't fleeced him, some other chick would have.Hi StrayLight,

The difference here is that Miss Sol deliberately targeted the members of this forum to perpetrate her schemes to defraud.

In other words, most chicas are opportunists who will steal if presented with the opportunity, whereas Miss Sol's actions are more akin to running a continuing criminal enterprise, the proverbial "CCE". In my opinion, this made her much more dangerous.

Thanks,

Jackson

StrayLight
08-29-07, 21:59
Hi StrayLight,

The difference here is that Miss Sol deliberately targeted the members of this forum to perpetrate her schemes to defraud.

In other words, most chicas are opportunists who will steal if presented with the opportunity, whereas Miss Sol's actions are more akin to running a continuing criminal enterprise, the proverbial "CCE". In my opinion, this made her much more dangerous.

Thanks,

JacksonI dunno, Jackson. To me it's simple Darwinism. This little netherworld of ours is filled with crooks, cons, grifters, and misfits of all stripe, both male and female. You've got a potent mix of sex, money, and over sized egos all swirling around in a brew of illicit activity. You've simply got to assume that anyone you meet here -- male or female -- could be walking off with something of value if you don't keep your eyes open. Especially a fucking hooker!

If you're that god damned stupid to think that because someone posts on this board that they're good to go...well, shame on ya, and you're probably going to get taken at some point.

The naughty girl targeted members of this forum, you say? Jesus Christ, this forum is filled with guys who have targeted Buenos Aires chicas and fly all the way down here from God know's where for cheap sex. C'mon, man, get real.

Anyway, I'm going to take Hunt's advice and quit beating this quite dead horse. I had a very pleasant afternoon with Ms. Sol for what I thought was a very good price. In fact, I'd consider jumping on her bones again if I had the chance.

Toymann
08-30-07, 02:02
What to make of all this? I tend to go with Straylight. The buyer beware! I had an above average experince with the lady in question and as Exon stated the finish was above average. On the otherhand, I see Bad's point but don't quite get there with naive fools getting scammed out of $$$$. At the end of the day I have only two substantial comments to make.

1) I love Bad's chica reports the best (albeight they are a bit Blonde for my taste) and look forward to meeting him this spring (if he's in BA)

2) Exon is a total character and most importantly a FLY FISHERMAN! I also look forward to meeting this cocksucking motherfucker this spring. Maybe I'll even meet Jackson!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Punter 127
08-30-07, 09:44
So I guess YOUR post doesn't clasify as a flame right? Even though I haven't previously said anything to you in this thread you are trying to call me a serial antagonist by antagonizing me right? Boy, you have to wake up pretty early in the morning to out think Punter don't you. The depth of your logic amazes me.

Lets' just settle this right now, you don't like the fact that I post on AP, you have made numerous remarks about me being a " commie " and other things. In effect trying to get a response out of me. I get it, you don't like me, my views or my politics. The feeling is mutual, but I ain't going anywhere and neither are you so you can either put me on ignore or try to be more polite with people who are outspoken about their differing views. In other words, learn to deal you big baby.

BadFirst off let me say I don't think I have ever used the word "commie", for that matter I don ’t think I have ever called you a name at all until now, but I have seen you call a lot of people names. (Shall we talk about all the nasty shit you said about Mat?) I don ’t know how to say that I think you are a Serial Antagonist, without just saying I think you are a Serial Antagonist! You have been into it with so many guys on this forum it is unbelievable.

You ’ve been posting things from day ones that are “In effect trying to get a response out people ”, things you know will bother people.

"I ain't going anywhere and neither are you" well don't bet on it little man, I probably won't be posting for awhile because I'm on my way to BsAs. A lot of local mongers know me, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding me should the urge hit you. Поймите Товарища? If not well you can just fuck off!:mad:

StrayLight
08-30-07, 10:12
You 've been posting things from day ones that are "In effect trying to get a response out people ", things you know will bother people. Dude,

I could not agree with you more on that particular observation. The guy is obviously starved for attention, and he tries to get it one way or the other. But why antagonize yourself by reading his crap, and then feed into him with a reply? Try the "Ignore" function. I've never before in my years on the Internet been inspired to use it, but I recently was so inspired with him on this forum. Having his posts weeded out has been like a breath of fresh air. Once I realized how cool it is, I did it with a few other chronic babblers, too. It makes all the difference in the world.

BadMan
08-30-07, 10:44
Sounds like a good idea, the ignore funtion is always an option. One I could and should have used on Sidney a while ago, but that would just be cowardly in my opinion. Seems like stray has found the perfect way to talk shit and not have to hear a reply. In my book, thats being a *****. I guess his ego is only big enough to hear himself speak.

Bad

BadMan
08-30-07, 12:05
Sidney, Punter & StrayLight, And you Motherfucker, Just get off your ragg allready. Use the fucking ignore function. Don't respond to any of my comments and you will all live happier lives because of it.

I already said I understand, you geriatric jerk offs don't like me or my posts, the feeling is mutual. If you guys want to continue talking shit it is because you can't seem to just let it go.

Let it go already, move on. Stop exposing your own psychological deficiencies. Just get off it. The more you continue, the more you show just how stupid and immature you really are.

Bad

Punter 127
08-30-07, 16:23
Dude,

I could not agree with you more on that particular observation. The guy is obviously starved for attention, and he tries to get it one way or the other. But why antagonize yourself by reading his crap, and then feed into him with a reply? Try the "Ignore" function. I've never before in my years on the Internet been inspired to use it, but I recently was so inspired with him on this forum. Having his posts weeded out has been like a breath of fresh air. Once I realized how cool it is, I did it with a few other chronic babblers, too. It makes all the difference in the world.I'm sure you are right, but you know the little man says the Ignore thing is "cowardly". The truth is I would rather see him on the "Banned Member" list.

Punter 127
08-30-07, 16:27
And you Motherfucker, Just get off your ragg allready. Use the fucking ignore function. Don't respond to any of my comments and you will all live happier lives because of it.

I already said I understand, you geriatric jerk offs don't like me or my posts, the feeling is mutual. If you guys want to continue talking shit it is because you can't seem to just let it go.

Let it go already, move on. Stop exposing your own psychological deficiencies. Just get off it. The more you continue, the more you show just how stupid and immature you really are.

BadGo ahead bad, just keep calling people names, you are only proving my point that you are a Serial Antagonist!

Exon123
08-30-07, 16:58
Go ahead bad, just keep calling people names, you are only proving my point that you are a Serial Antagonist!No Punter, he's a CockSucker of the first order.

Exon

StrayLight
08-30-07, 17:21
Miss Sol deliberately targeted the members of this forum to perpetrate her schemes to defraud.
Miss Sol only fucked over two Mongers I'm aware of. The first, Texas Aviator, an American, bought her a new car, (the start of her Remis business) set her up with a years prepaid rent in an apartment, furinshed the place and paid her $3,000 peso's a month, on a promise "Not" to fuck other mongers.

The second, a "Porteno" Monger with more money than brains, bought her two more vans to haul tourista's around and titled them in her name to expand her Remis business then dumped the MotherFucker, leaving him with the payments.You know, Jackson, I hadn't heard these Ms. Sol stories until this thread. But now that I've heard them and thought about them, I've been laughing my ass off ever since.

I mean, c'mon....here's this website, right? Part of the larger "International Sex Guide" (are you the old Capt 69, by the way?). And the entire thing is dedicated -- FUCKING DEDICATED! -- to the proposition that a woman is not much more than a life support system for a vagina.

Isn't that correct? Isn't this entire fucking website and the brotherhood of mongers based on the notion that women just exist to be the objects of our pleasure? (And please don't misunderstand. I'm not passing any value judgments here.)

And one of the main themes running across this site is how to possibly stick our dicks in as many available orifices and at the cheapest possible cost at their expense. Yes? (Be honest. Of course it's yes. LOL!)

So here we are, using the latest advanced information technologies and such to maximize the jizz return on our dollar, treating them as little more than animals, and along comes Ms. Sol.

Ms. Sol

A not-particularly-attractive woman (according to Jackson) who somehow reads Exon like an open book, and then plays him like her personal bandoneon in order to find the two biggest suckers in Buenos Aires and bleed them dry.

And -- AND! --

Course this doesn't count the the last time I fucked her when she stole my wrist watch.-- and she fucking steals Exon's watch in the process.

ROFLMAO!

This chick doesn't deserve our scorn. This chick is the stuff that great screenplays are made of. Really. You've simply got to laugh.

You know, she gave me her card, and I have her personal e-mail address somewhere. I think I'll try to contact her and see if I can take her out to lunch. I like a good con artist (although I'll be sure to leave my watch at home).

Thanks for the laughs.

This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel.

BadMan
08-30-07, 21:48
BadBoy,

Miss Sol's possition is indefensible.

ExonI think this pretty much sums it all up.

Bad

MacDaddy
08-31-07, 12:28
These stories about Miss Sol, seem pretty serious. On other forums, I have seen where they post the faces of the women involved if there is a problem. (stealing, etc. Should her picture be posted? Just a thought.

StrayLight
08-31-07, 15:07
These stories about Miss Sol, seem pretty serious. On other forums, I have seen where they post the faces of the women involved if there is a problem. (stealing, etc. Should her picture be posted? Just a hought.I have a photo of her I'd be happy to post, but it exceeds the bandwidth limits of this site. When I get a moment I'll try to resize it per Jackson's instructions.

StrayLight
08-31-07, 21:14
I have a photo of her I'd be happy to post, but it exceeds the bandwidth limits of this site. When I get a moment I'll try to resize it per Jackson's instructions.Actually, I realized that I have this link she sent me once, and her photo is still up.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9682/imagen0186qn.jpg

El Perro
08-31-07, 21:46
Actually, I realized that I have this link she sent me once, and her photo is still up.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9682/imagen0186qn.jpgLooks like she sleeps well at night. She played AP like an expert. Some folks lost some money, some folks had a good time with her, and I would guess that she came out with a bigger smile than anyone. Guile, confidence, brains and a willingness to fuck and suck for money. Exon may have initially helped her with a ticket to ride, but she took it on her own from there. Took her a pretty fair distance. I was among those who advocated that she be more "transparent" while advertsing on AP. Her "underexposed" exposure worked like a charm and apparently she provided very good service to alot of mongers.

I still think that gatos should be barred from advertsing on AP. There's more than enough ways to find and fuck a gato in Buenos Aires, without having to read their come on's on AP, and much worse, having to endure the pathetic "flirting" with them by AP members. My two cents on this hopefully early to bed post mortem.

StrayLight
08-31-07, 22:14
Guile, confidence, brains.She could almost have been in the British Special Boat Service, whose motto is: "Not by strength, by guile."

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/interactive/special.operations/content.2.5.html

Commando First Class Sol and Operation AP. LOL!

StrayLight
08-31-07, 22:16
Actually, what will be really interesting is to see if that photo stays up. She sent me that link in April, 2006, and it's been up ever since. If it comes down now, it'll mean that someone in AP is still in touch with her and feeding her information.

Let's watch.

El Perro
08-31-07, 22:42
Actually, what will be really interesting is to see if that photo stays up. She sent me that link in April, 2006, and it's been up ever since. If it comes down now, it'll mean that someone in AP is still in touch with her and feeding her information.

Let's watch.A great photo. If not for protecting her identity, it would be a nice farewell to all AP mongers. A big, clear photo now that she is NOT trolling our waters. LOL.

BadMan
08-31-07, 22:49
Just keep this story fresh in your mind and hopefully we can help others avoid this type of scam. It happens alot more often than you think, I have on two occasions been asked to help a " hooker " out with her rent for this or that reason. I, of course have told them where to stick it. But that is how it starts, they will start with one thing, then slowly and surely increase the value of their demands and before you know it, they are asking for down payments on houses or cars or help starting a business. The whole time they are playing you, of course a person has to be quite naive and trusting to fall for these things but it happens alot more than you think.

The main problem I have with this is, these things can at times go from simple theft to full on kidnapping and murder. A very similair case happened in Brazil. Guy meets Brazilian hooker on the internet, comes to Brazil and it all goes down hill from there. He ends up buying her a car, giving her tens of thousands of dollars in cash, credit cards and so on. All the while she has a murdering pimp boyfriend, and the way this ends isn't funny or something to laugh about. She and two accomplices kidnap this guy, hold him hostage for a week until they empty out his bank account and max out his credit cards, then they strangle him, shoot him in the head, set his body on fire and bury him in an unmarked grave next to some favela. I guess someone could hear this and think about it and bust out laughing but that person isn't me.

Now none of this is funny, the point is, you never know how far a scam artist might be willing to go. I guess some people like to laugh at others misfortune, but I would rather try to keep others from having to deal with this kind of preventable misfortune that could easily escalate into murder.

Her picture doesn't have to be on here, but the story is something everyone should hear, especially the newbies. And the next time a hooker asks you for something outrageous, just ask yourself, where will it end.

Bad

The main point is, Sol used the forum, OUR forum to con forum members out of large amounts of cash, all the while she had direct help in doing it. These guys or " marks " were stupid, yes they were naive, but they also trusted in the forum and her supporters that there wasn't any conning going on. This also reflects on Lorena( miss sol ), she was a con artist and she used forum members that were willing to help her scam people in order to get " free " pussy. These " marks " were at fault, no doubt, but those that scammed them are low lifes and they need to be exposed as such.

Exon123
09-01-07, 14:30
Just keep this story fresh in your mind and hopefully we can help others avoid this type of scam. It happens alot more often than you think, I have on two occasions been asked to help a " hooker " out with her rent for this or that reason. I, of course have told them where to stick it. But that is how it starts, they will start with one thing, then slowly and surely increase the value of their demands and before you know it, they are asking for down payments on houses or cars or help starting a business. The whole time they are playing you, of course a person has to be quite naive and trusting to fall for these things but it happens alot more than you think.

The main problem I have with this is, these things can at times go from simple theft to full on kidnapping and murder. A very similair case happened in Brazil. Guy meets Brazilian hooker on the internet, comes to Brazil and it all goes down hill from there. He ends up buying her a car, giving her tens of thousands of dollars in cash, credit cards and so on. All the while she has a murdering pimp boyfriend, and the way this ends isn't funny or something to laugh about. She and two accomplices kidnap this guy, hold him hostage for a week until they empty out his bank account and max out his credit cards, then they strangle him, shoot him in the head, set his body on fire and bury him in an unmarked grave next to some favela. I guess someone could hear this and think about it and bust out laughing but that person isn't me.

Now none of this is funny, the point is, you never know how far a scam artist might be willing to go. I guess some people like to laugh at others misfortune, but I would rather try to keep others from having to deal with this kind of preventable misfortune that could easily escalate into murder.

Her picture doesn't have to be on here, but the story is something everyone should hear, especially the newbies. And the next time a hooker asks you for something outrageous, just ask yourself, where will it end.

Bad.

The main point is, Sol used the forum, OUR forum to con forum members out of large amounts of cash, all the while she had direct help in doing it. These guys or " marks " were stupid, yes they were naive, but they also trusted in the forum and her supporters that there wasn't any conning going on. This also reflects on Lorena (miss sol) she was a con artist and she used forum members that were willing to help her scam people in order to get " free " pussy. These " marks " were at fault, no doubt, but those that scammed them are low lifes and they need to be exposed as such.Only one of the pictures is of Miss Sol the other two who knows.

One came off her website http://www.transfersinargentina.com/ its not Miss Sol, the other is some unkown chica.

Exon

BadMan
09-01-07, 17:03
The one from her website I thought was her as well I took it down since you say it is not. The other two are DEFINITELY her pictures and here is the link. I could also attach the email she sent me with the links. If you notice she is actually wearing the same jacket and has the exact same bracelets on her left arm. Even down to the same earings. So there should be no question about the pictures authenticity.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6057/19009pf0.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9682/imagen0186qn.jpg

Thanks,

Bad

Fly Guy II
09-02-07, 14:50
Hi All,

Since Miss Sol has been a naughty girl, I have some photos that I took of here is anyone is interested.

Drop me a line,

Regards.

FG II

BadMan
09-02-07, 15:52
Read Jackson's Moratorium Rules,.

Reread the title of this thread, let me help you with that " Exons defense of Miss Sol "

Then carefully read my post and realize I was in no way directly refering to anyone by name. I made a specifically generalized statement while still being careful to expose the truth of this incident and how it came about.

Thanks,

Bad

Exon123
09-02-07, 16:00
The real truth being Jackson's former girl friend "Silvina" also was an "actor" in the plot against "Texas Aviator"

Exon

BadMan
09-02-07, 16:38
Greetings everyone,

The hyperbolies in this report have been corrected and reposted in my subsequential report.

Thanks,

Jackson

Punter 127
09-02-07, 17:19
Promoting her service and "helping her scam people" is not the same thing. I think she was involved with Texas Aviator before Exon met her. And I don ’t think Exon ever got any free pussy from anybody, he has many times stated in public and on this forum that he does not even want free pussy.

So I do think you remark can be viewed as "antagonistic" you should retract it. IMHO

BadMan
09-02-07, 17:31
Greetings everyone,

The hyperbolies in this report have been corrected and detailed in my subsequential report.

Thanks,

Jackson

====================================================

And this isn't for me, this is for newbies and older more susceptible punters, those that can easily be taken by confidence scams. I hope something like this never happens to an AP member. If it happens to a non AP member it is understandable because they DIDN'T have the benefit of the forum. But this shouldn't happen to anyone who reads AP ever again. This forum is a tool and we have to utilize it responsibly and properly in order to be helpful and informative, with regards to chicas, with other punters.

Thanks,

Bad

Punter 127
09-02-07, 17:46
Exon admitted it in Miss Sol's thread, he said and I quote, " I knew most of the forum members and thought I would fuck with them and pull a total scam on them ". Exon admitted this, as part of his way of making amends, why diminish that act by trying to deny something he freely and willingly admitted.

That is fact, no reason to deny it, he admitted it, it is public record. About the free pussy, I could retract that, since he never admitted to getting any free pussy and that was just an assumption on my part. So I will retract that. Everything else stands.

And this isn't for me, this is for newbies and older more susceptible punters, those that can easily be taken by confidence scams. I hope something like this never happens to an AP member. If it happens to a non AP member it is understandable because they DIDN'T have the benefit of the forum. But this shouldn't happen to anyone who reads AP ever again. This forum is a tool and we have to utilize it responsibly and properly in order to be helpful and informative, with regards to chicas, with other punters.

Thanks,

BadI'm not trying to start anything, I was trying making the point that posting assumption like that is one way shit gets started, it pisses people off. Thank you for retracting it.

As for "Exon admitted it in Miss Sol's thread, he said and I quote, " I knew most of the forum members and thought I would fuck with them and pull a total scam on them ".

I think you are reading way to much into this, he was not talking about helping scam people out of money. I think he was refering to fucking with his buddies. You were / are painting a totally different picture. Again IMHO

BadMan
09-02-07, 18:10
Greetings everyone,

The hyperbolies in this report have been corrected as detailed in my subsequential report.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
09-02-07, 19:03
Hi All,

Since Miss Sol has been a naughty girl, I have some photos that I took of here is anyone is interested.

Drop me a line,

Regards.

FG IIHi Fly Guy II,

Why not post them here?

Are you willing to post them in the Photo Gallery?

Do you have a password to the Private Photo Gallery Staging Area?

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
09-02-07, 19:34
Greetings everyone,

I'm going to itemize some facts to counter some of the hyperbolies being bandied about in this thread.

1. Exon was the 1st member of this forum to meet Ms. Sol. Because of his experiences with her, he thought she was a genuinely nice person. Consequently, he wrote about his experiences with her on the Forum and subsequently introduced her to other forum members. That is the extent of his involvement.

Words to the effect that he "helped miss sol scam people, "he admitted it", "came clean and admitted his role", and "no reason to deny it, he admitted it", etc. are ALL complete exaggerations, the careful wording of which is specifically intended to inflame the reader's emotions and certainly appear to be tactics right out of some liberal propaganda training manual. Specifically the use of the word "admitted", which implies guilt of some sort, when in fact the correct word in English would be "acknowledged", which correctly implies the revealing of facts.

2. Texas Aviator was first introduced to Ms Sol by my ex-girlfriend Silvina, who was making appointments for Texas Aviator in the same manner as Roxana does for many lurking forum members. Silvina literally picked Ms Sol at random off an escort website because Ms Sol's photo and bio appeared to match Texas Aviator's specific requests (tall, blond, English speaking).

Thanks,

Jackson

BadMan
09-02-07, 19:50
Jackson,

In all fairness, what ever happened to that post?

Exon said and I quote " I knew the forum members and wanted to fuck with them so I decided to pull a complete scam on them "

People could have taken this out of context especially since Exon didn't ever give an actual explanation as to what he meant by what he said.

Maybe he should clear things up by actually telling us all what he meant by that statement.

BTW, this had nothing to do with liberal propaganda.

Bad

Punter 127
09-02-07, 20:19
Greetings everyone,

I'm going to itemize some facts to counter some of the hyperbolies being bandied about in this thread.

1. Exon was the 1st member of this forum to meet Ms. Sol. Because of his experiences with her, he thought she was a genuinely nice person. Consequently, he wrote about his experiences with her on the Forum and subsequently introduced her to other forum members. That is the extent of his involvement.

Words to the effect that he "helped miss sol scam people, "he admitted it", "came clean and admitted his role", and "no reason to deny it, he admitted it", etc. Are ALL complete exaggerations, the careful wording of which is specifically intended to inflame the reader's emotions and certainly appear to be tactics right out of some liberal propaganda training manual. Specifically the use of the word "admitted", which implies guilt of some sort, when in fact the correct word in English would be "acknowledged", which correctly implies the revealing of facts.

2. Texas Aviator was first introduced to Ms Sol by my ex-girlfriend Silvina, who was making appointments for Texas Aviator in the same manner as Roxana does for many lurking forum members. Silvina literally picked Ms Sol at random off an escort website because Ms Sol's photo and bio appeared to match Texas Aviator's specific requests (tall, blond, English speaking)

Thanks,

JacksonThank You! Very well said.

Fly Guy II
09-03-07, 08:03
Hi Jackson,

I will post the photos in the Private Gallery once I tracked them down from my external hard drive and resized them.

Thanks All,

FG II

Fly Guy II
09-05-07, 06:10
Hi All,

Have posted the photos in the private photo section. I took them so I am sure who she, and what she looks like.

Later,

FG II