PDA

View Full Version : What's the best city to visit?

Tigre
09-06-07, 17:34
Men always say that the women of Moscow, St Petersburg or any other large city are just as westernized as women from New York City.

In order to avoid this, the solution is to visit a lesser populated city.

So can anyone tell me about the scenes in these cities?

Chaco 1M.

Córdoba 3M.

Corrientes 1M.

Entre Ríos 1M.

Mendoza 1,7M.

Misiones 1M.

Neuquén 1M.

Salta 1M.

Santa Fe 3M.

Tucumán 1M

Andres
09-06-07, 19:59
Men always say that the women of Moscow, St Petersburg or any other large city are just as westernized as women from New York City.

In order to avoid this, the solution is to visit a lesser populated city.

So can anyone tell me about the scenes in these cities?

Chaco 1M.

Córdoba 3M.

Corrientes 1M.

Entre Ríos 1M.

Mendoza 1,7M.

Misiones 1M.

Neuquén 1M.

Salta 1M.

Santa Fe 3M.

Tucumán 1MFrom time to time, you'll find gems for very low prices, but the standard rule is fugly 30 y / o+ in dirty trenchtowns. The exceptions are Neuquen, Santa Cruz and Tierra del Fuego, rich provinces with oil wells, where oil camps are surrounded by expensive brothels (where quality / price is much lower than at Madahos)

Córdoba and Rosario and among the most rich interior cities. There, you can find some value, but you will have to do your search. Meanwhile, unlike you like outdoors or the calm provincial pace, not much to do besides mongering, especially in Chaco.

My take is that Buenos Aires will offer enough good value for money. Of course, you cannot expect to find it at Recoleta alone, you need to cruise for the best opportunities around BA.

You can do "a little adventure" by making a 2-day trip to La Plata. Enough info on the local boards.

Andres

Tigre
09-06-07, 21:46
Thanks, Andres.

Hlover
09-06-07, 22:16
Visited Cordoba in March 2006 (check out my reportin the Cordoba section.

Cordoba is slightly cheaper than BA. Taxi drivers know the apartments.

From my experiences the service is better than BA but overall the chicas may not be as attractive as BA. The lower end apts are bargins.

However, a taxi did take to an apartment with slim hot looking college chicas. Service was totally gf.

With that said, I would not visit Cordoba just to monger.