PDA

View Full Version : Finally back

Stowe
09-08-07, 14:19
I finally made it back after 6 months. Arrived early but the owner of the apartment I always rent was already there so was able to get going earlier than expected.

Been practicing Exon's sperm management (not by choice but American women no longer interest me) so I feel sorry for the first chica I fuck today-which should be very soon.

Suerte.

Stowe

Sportsman
09-08-07, 15:02
Been practicing Exon's sperm management (not by choice but American women no longer interest me) so I feel sorry for the first chica I fuck today-which should be very soon.Will she need scuba gear? :D

Sorry to have missed you on this trip, Stowe. Enjoy your stay. May be we can hook up on your next one.

Punter 127
09-08-07, 15:42
I'm not going to get in front of this guy for a day or two.:eek:

Welcome back.

I finally made it back after 6 months. Arrived early but the owner of the apartment I always rent was already there so was able to get going earlier than expected.

Been practicing Exon's sperm management (not by choice but American women no longer interest me) so I feel sorry for the first chica I fuck today-which should be very soon.

Suerte.

Stowe

Stowe
09-09-07, 15:11
Yeah, it's been way too long. These first 2 days I am spending with a regular chica then it's off to the races doing 2 chicas a day (I hope-until the well runs dry)

Perhaps we can meet up sometime later.

Take care.

Stowe

Stowe
09-09-07, 23:24
Hey Pibe.

Sure hope we can. Plan on next April as that is usually when I can go as it is in between system enhancements. I can try to work around your schedule within the first 3 weeks of that month.

Suerte.

Stowe

Punter 127
09-10-07, 08:05
Yeah, it's been way too long. These first 2 days I am spending with a regular chica then it's off to the races doing 2 chicas a day (I hope-until the well runs dry)

Perhaps we can meet up sometime later.

Take care.

StoweSounds good just PM me.