PDA

View Full Version : Looking for chicks to travel to MDP

Vitrea
09-11-07, 12:30
Sorry to start my first post with a question. I am a senior member on the ISG and USA sites. A buddy and I are going surfing in Mar Del Plata. We are interested in "hiring" a couple of chicas to accompany us to MDP for three days. I searched extensively on this forum and I could not get any information where I can do this. We are going to be in BA for three nights before we leave to MDP. This would be a piece of cake in say, CostaRica but does this happen in Argentina? Can we pull this off?

Thank you very much.

Vitrea

El Perro
09-11-07, 12:37
Sorry to start my first post with a question. I am a senior member on the ISG and USA sites. A buddy and I are going surfing in Mar Del Plata. We are interested in "hiring" a couple of chicas to accompany us to MDP for three days. I searched extensively on this forum and I could not get any information where I can do this. We are going to be in BA for three nights before we leave to MDP. This would be a piece of cake in say, CostaRica but does this happen in Argentina? Can we pull this off?

Thank you very much.

VitreaWith such a short window, the chances of your finding appropriate travel mates would be very slim. Of course you could get lucky but the odds very much stacked against you. The best bet would be to contact Roxanne I suppose, but then I am guessing the cost would be much more than picking up some chicas on the fly in Costa Rica. Maybe a monger who knows some available chicas will let you in on the info. Suerte.

Exon123
09-11-07, 13:40

Thank you very much.

Vitrea"Why take sand to the Beach"

First, I've never been to Mar Del Platta but I've heard there's really no surf down their, swimming yes, but surfing "No'. Moreover this time of year the waters got to be too cold for swimming. January would be a much better time, this is not Costa Rica, its the South Atlantic, very cold this time of year.

Second, Theres Mongering in Mar Del Platta, its just not anywhere near as good as Buenos Aires. So why would you want to take a bunch of strange Chica's you never met before on your vacation, "Sand to the Beach", so to speak. If your ever been trapped with a woman that goes "Junk" on you on a trip you'd know what I mean.

Don't take the chance. If your going down their hire local talent, don't gamble with your time & money. Its your vacation, insure you enjoy it on your terms, not some strange Chica's.

Exon

Thomaso276
09-11-07, 14:16
Why not read the Mar del Plata section?

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547

Moore
09-12-07, 01:22
First, I've never been to Mar Del Platta...Accurate report up to that point.