PDA

View Full Version : Looking for girls that like cola and video tape

Tripod1
09-12-07, 16:55
I am looking for any suggestions on girls that like it in the cola and don't mind to be video taped. I know I will find a few on my own, but I thought it certainly couldnt hurt to get suggestions.

Thanx

Exon123
09-12-07, 17:14
Tripod1

I've got just the ticket for you.

My good friend Moe and have discovered a place out in Palermo in a park. The Chica's their are gorgeous, absolutely "Cum Fuck Me" gorgeous.

All of them love it in the "Cola" and they give good head I'm told.

I feel quite sure for a few extra peso's they'd go for the video camera.

Exon

El Perro
09-12-07, 18:00
Tripod1

My good friend Moe and have discovered a place out in Palermo in a park. The Chica's their are gorgeous, absolutely "Cum Fuck Me" gorgeous.

ExonTp1-these "girls" might also like a video of YOU getting ass fucked. By THEM. Exon is a bit devilish today.

Exon123
09-12-07, 19:00
No Dogg, the man is interested, I just got the following PM from him.

Tripod1
Regular Member.
Reports: 6
Currently Online Palermo park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kewl! It sounds like a great amusement park. Where in Palermo is it?

Tripod1
09-12-07, 20:02
Aww shucks. Am I being had by Exon? Are the girls he told me about, not girls?

El Perro
09-12-07, 21:01
Aww shucks. Am I being had by Exon? Are the girls he told me about, not girls?Well, maybe some of them are girls. I wouldn't advise a scratch and sniff test.

Tripod1
09-12-07, 21:16
LOL! I will heed your advice and simultaneously cast a voo-doo curse on Exon's tallywacker. What's his deal? I've never did anything to him. Bad karma.

Exon123
09-12-07, 21:18
Tripod1

All my friends are afraid to go out there except Moe, I think their afraid they'll get "Corn Holed" or something.

But I'm hear to tell you their the most beautiful MotherFuckers I've ever seen and well worth the trip out there.

Prices start at $20 peso's for a blow job and around $50 to $75 peso's for an hour in a hotel. I'm quite sure they'll go for the video.

Exon

Jackson
09-12-07, 23:37
Prices start at $20 peso's for a blow job and around $50 to $75 peso's for an hour in a hotel.That's why Exon, Moe and a couple of other characters I know go there.

How tight can you get? (no pun intended)

Jackson

Tripod1
09-13-07, 18:07
Geez it's tough being a newbie.

Exon123
09-13-07, 22:02
Your gona be OK Tripod1, but you've just got to remember your dealing with some of the best "***** Mongers" in the world. As I said before this is the "major's", not tripple A, or other minors.

Read the board first then ask questions, were here to help each other.

Welcome to the Argentina forum.

Exon.

P. S. There are CockSuckers among us.

El Perro
09-13-07, 22:17
Exon.

P. S. There are CockSuckers among us.Figuratively, for the most part.

Hunt99
09-14-07, 11:38
Figuratively, for the most part.Partially.

Member #3320
09-16-07, 17:39
May I know, what is "cola sex"?

Thanks in advance.

BundaLover
09-16-07, 17:48
May I know, what is "cola sex"?

Thanks in advance.Anal. Cola is Spanish for "tail" found on animals like monkeys.

BundaLover
09-16-07, 17:51
Your gona be OK Tripod1, but you've just got to remember your dealing with some of the best "***** Mongers" in the world. As I said before this is the "major's", not tripple A, or other minors.

Read the board first then ask questions, were here to help each other.

Welcome to the Argentina forum.

Exon.

P. S. There are CockSuckers among us.Exon,

Didnt you see his statement that he knows Brasil? Get real buddy Argentina pussy is minor league compared to Brasil.

BundaLover
09-16-07, 17:55
Tripod1

ExonHa ha Exon. Tripod1 these 'girls' are the same type of 'girls' one finds on Avenida Atlantica in front of Help at 2 am. They are really big girls. They are tall and muscular. They have perfect tits. Tits so perfect you almost wonder if they are real. There is something just not quite right about these ladies. You stare and wonder. My they have wide shoulders. My they have large jaws. My they have funny voices. What could it be?

Tripod1
09-17-07, 15:01
Lots of pontificating about TS, yet no real help here.

Trader
09-17-07, 15:10
OK Tripod, I hate to see a newbie not find this place useful. A lot of the girls in the privados will do anal. Be sure to let the madam know up front what you are looking for. I know almost all of the girls at Riobamba 392, 1st floor will do it. It is $70 for the hour and an additional $30 for anal. The video taping is a huge hit or miss. I would try to find a girl who provides good anal, build a relationship with her, and then she might go for videos, who knows. You can always to try book something with Roxanna, too.

El Perro
09-17-07, 15:13
Lots of pontificating about TS, yet no real help here.You are going to have to get on the ground here and research this yourself. Mongers are going to be much more inclined to share this info, if they have it, if they meet you, or know you are in town. If I had a nickel for every question asked by guys who never show up here, I'd have alot of fucking nickels. I'm not busting on you, it's just the reality.

Ah, looks like Trader helped. So come on down Tripod1 !