PDA

View Full Version : The perils of our hobby

El Aleman
09-21-07, 17:54
Folks,

The following is posted for your amusement, and maybe one or the other learns something out of it.

I came back from my last Argentina trip end of July. Said hello to my "significant other", chatted a little bit with her, including what to do about dinner, dumped my luggage and headed for the shower after 30 hours travelling. Back from the bathroom, I went to the kitchen and again raised the issue of tonight's dinner.

Came back:"Oh, that's the least of my concerns". Me: "What's up?". Her "THAT's UP!" throwing a new, still wrapped up condom in front of me.

I will spare you the details of the following 6 weeks, just so much that I moved out yesterday. Some highlights include that I lost about 15 pounds (which is the only good thing) spent a couple 100 bucks on a marital therapist (peanuits compared with what I am going to spend on lawyers) and just had a hell of a time. Or was it a time in hell?

What can we learn out of my experience?

A) When married don't monger.

B) If a) is not an option, for whatever reasons, be triple careful:

B1) Double, triple, quad check your luggage when packing. Be paranoid about it.

B2) Have an excuse ready that at least limits the damage. A good one came from my brother in law, "look, honey, you know that I don't do such things. But even if it comes to the worst, I want at least to be sure that nothing happens that gets us into real trouble"

B3) Don't get careless because you did not get cought the last 10 years. That's the reason why jails are full, spies get shot and mongers end up buried under a truckload of shit.

C) If be is not an option, well, live with the consequences.

Fortunately, Germany has abolished capital punishment, for murder as well as in divorce court. It's much cheaper over here than in most states of the US. It will cost me a fortune, anyway.

Now my problem is, the only really nice place for me to stay is my apartment in Buenos Aires. I will be in town nearly all of October. I am willing to tell the whole story, you may even laugh at my expense - as long as you pay the drinks!

Jackson, you are free to move this thread to another location if you think that's more appropriate. See you in a couple of days.

El Alemán

Rockin Bob
09-21-07, 18:10
I would have told her to stop nosing around in my luggage and to get back to the stove.

El Perro
09-21-07, 18:18
I would have told her to stop nosing around in my luggage and to get back to the stove.LOL Rockin. Sorry to hear about your plight El Aleman. For your consideration, a better name for the thread-"The perils of marriage". Keep a stiff upper.

Redondo
09-21-07, 18:35
Buy your condoms at the airport and make sure you don't bring them with you.

Buying in your home country is also a good idea as Argentine condoms suck and are dangerous

El Aleman
09-21-07, 18:54
They were from my home country, and the way how that single one ended up in my luggage on the way back is a story by itself!

El Alemán

Redondo
09-21-07, 19:13
They were from my home country, and the way how that single one ended up in my luggage on the way back is a story by itself!

El AlemánSeems like a nice story, so if you don't mind telling:)

Where did you buy them?

I know at Schiphol there is only one place that sells condoms after customs, good to know where.

Thomaso276
09-21-07, 19:59
Aleman, see you soon. Sorry about the shit.

We'll talk over a beer.

StrayLight
09-22-07, 11:59
...B2) Have an excuse ready that at least limits the damage. There are two kinds of lies that will generally get you out of jams:

1. The Whopper - tell something so totally outrageous that it practically defies reality. For example, when I was married the first time, I got quasi-caught with having had a brief casual encounter. I told my wife that in fact, I had gotten curious and had had sex with a guy I had met at a work conference. It so totally blew her mind that the details didn't even matter. She was stunned and more concerned about whether I was gay than about any straying that might have happened.

2. The Near Truth - tell almost the entire truth, but divert just slightly at the key issue. It's hard to describe how this works unless you've done it, but if you ever saw the Diane Keaton movie, "The Little Drummer Girl," that was the exact basis of the lie. The underlying strength is that you believe it (for the most part). I've done it many times, and it usually works like a charm.

El Perro
09-22-07, 12:29
There are two kinds of lies that will generally get you out of jams:

1. The Whopper - tell something so totally outrageous that it practically defies reality. For example, when I was married the first time, I got quasi-caught with having had a brief casual encounter. I told my wife that in fact, I had gotten curious and had had sex with a guy I had met at a work conference. It so totally blew her mind that the details didn't even matter. She was stunned and more concerned about whether I was gay than about any straying that might have happened.

2. The Near Truth - tell almost the entire truth, but divert just slightly at the key issue. It's hard to describe how this works unless you've done it, but if you ever saw the Diane Keaton movie, "The Little Drummer Girl," that was the exact basis of the lie. The underlying strength is that you believe it (for the most part) I've done it many times, and it usually works like a charm.Stray-Previously I thought you should write a book, now, it appears you should write a manual. I have always been a firm believer in the "near truth" lie. More convincing, and less room for the unconscious to fuck things up.

Rockin Bob
09-22-07, 15:12
"I did not have sex with that woman."

Women know everything, they don't need to find any evidence. What you want is one who'll forgive you and take you back.

My own take on El Alamein's plight is that this condom incident is just the catalyst to start a process that has been in preparation with every trip to Buenos Aires. IMHO. I could be mistaken.

As with all change it's usually for the better. The problem is, we know what we're losing, what we're going to gain is an unknown unknown.

BundaLover
09-23-07, 02:12
Are you sure this isnt my girlfriend and is your wife? She did not like the tuttifrutti condoms in my drawer when we were at the point of getting down to business. They are sooo much cheaper in BsaS. One can get a 3 pack at the little drug stores for almost nothing. I figure you have to fuck the girls 3 times, every time. But honey I wanted to see if this flavor. "so you fucked a *****". Ah women you can change them but they are all alike. I tried the 'would you rather get AIDS" approach. About 95% of Brasilian men are humping other woman on a regular basis. We Americans can learn from this.

El A. Are you saying that western european women as not as 'enlightened' as American woman? I'm shocked.

El Aleman
09-23-07, 06:14
I don't know how "enlioghtened" American women are (I never had the pleasure) but the European laws encourage a much higher sense of reality. Courts here don't see their jop to punish anybody for his immoral behaviour during a divorce, it's more the "things got fucked up, let's clean up the mess" approach. So, the joke "Women are like hurricanes. First they blow a little bit, and suddenly the house is gone" does not apply always.

And if you get caught by a latin women, you better lock up the kitchen knives for a week and wear a metal chastity belt, but after she calmed down things go back to normal. Deep in her heart she knows that men are that way, and that her one is not a bad guy (as long as he treats her well) just a stupid one.

I think this different culture historically has a lot to do with religion. Catholicism tends to accept the imperfect nature of humans as a fact, and provides the instrument of confession and forgiveness (and Carnival, which inevitably leads to extra shifts in birth clinics 9 months later) while protestantism, especially in it's puritan and Calvinistic varieties just tells you to lead a God pleasing life and counts your sins for judgement day. My good jewish friend Roxana is happy of not being part of this!

MCSE
09-23-07, 14:29
What a bad experience Aleman, I hope you get this resolved the best possible way.

Rockin Bob, I agree with your theory, they know that from the begining, if for any reason they can't find a proof, they will instigate, interrogate and investigate until they find it.

They need something, even a confession, a witness, even a wrapped brand new condom can be used as a proof.

The worst of these issues it's feeling yourself bad about this. "when married don't monger" why the fucking marriage has to be like that? I gain a partner, a beautiful companion but I have to pay with my life? My dick it's now restricted to one single pussy, forever, and that damages my confidence. It's such unnatural as the japanese women who wrapped their feet to make it look smaller. So why the hell do I have to feel like that as if I have my dick wrapped. No way.

Marriage was invented by the romans to protect their offspring, but the christians somehow they corrupted the idea, plus the feminism to attack us male psicologically and make us act as robots, more productivity, less fun. Less fun, more productivity. No way.

My (not 100% applied) rules:

1- When finding a girl, find the right one for your needs, find the one that you like not the one that please your family.

2- When loving your wife, make her feel good, but let her know who is the boss, so please her, but do never accept to play her rules.

3- Never act as an asshole, even if you are an asshole, means when she ask you for fidelity, deny it. Do like women does: say NO.

4- Never hurt her heart, never let other girls get into your world, since that could be devastating.

5- You can treat her as an equal person, after all she is human too, but remember: she is a woman, you are a man, so it's not the same thing, they can survive with a castity belt, you don't. Dogs can survive eating everyday dogs food, but you don't You love your dog and your dog loves you, but each one has different needs due each one nature.

You need to experience sex with other woman to proof you still a man, otherwise, you'll lose your dick (not phisically but mentally) but woman they just need one guy to please them, all the other bullshit are social and educational mistakes. I hope and I trust some day in the future this mistake will be fixed, and all of the children will be re-educated properly.

All right, you'll say: what about cheating woman? And what about MMF menage a trois relationships, and what about swinging?

That's my #1 rule, you see, find the right one girl for your needs. There are woman with distorsioned hormones + a feminist education, so they look like a girl but they think like a guy, it's the same thing with gays and transexuals. It's not a natural-human thing, it's a both cultural and hormonal distorsion.

El Aleman
09-23-07, 18:32
How come I get the feeling that you are not American, but of some latin origin?

El Alemán

MCSE
09-23-07, 20:14
I'm Italian, with a 50% of Catalan herritage, born catholic (by default) lived outside of my country most part of my life, falled in love with girls from several countries, found both stupid girls and awesome girls everywhere I lived and fucked my maid for the first time at the age of 13.

Aqualung
09-23-07, 20:30
3- Never act as an asshole, even if you are an asshole, means when she ask you for fidelity, deny it. Do like women does: say NO. All your rules are very sensible and to keep in mind but this in my opinion is the most important.

Thomaso276
09-23-07, 22:27
You can get in trouble for fucking your 13 year old maid!

MCSE
09-23-07, 23:35
You can get in trouble for fucking your 13 year old maid!I was 13 she was in her 20's

Elmatad0r
09-24-07, 14:10
Almost the exactly thing happened to me once. It was with my now ex wife, she is American but of Cuban parents. I got careless and she found inside my luggage several condoms.

I temporaly solved the problem by telling her that those condoms were from the time she and I were dating. That confused her a little bit because we were been married for a year. At the end other things made my marriage with her unbearable and we end it up getting a divorce.

As one author once said: Men are not smart enough to fool a woman, they are just smart enough to find one that will put up with it.

ELMATAD0R

Thomaso276
09-24-07, 15:21
Just Kidding MCSE, it was the way you worded the sentence.

She can get in alot of trouble!

Trader
09-24-07, 16:24
If you are married (and would like to stay that way) the privados are the best choice. You simply drop in (not in your neighborhood either) spend some quality time with a female of your choice (using their condoms!) And be on your way. No phone records, no email, no internet history, no condoms in suitcases. If you must insist on your own condoms, stop by a SexShop where they usually have better brands. Buy one and use it in the apartment. This appears to me much better than hanging out on the corner of Cordoba and Santa Fe for all the world to see (Exedra)

Redondo
09-24-07, 17:34
I doubt El Aleman was with his wife in Argentina.

El Aleman, how does your wife feel about you going to Argentina. I would think that would be the kiss of death and if there is some hope left I would probally not do it

MCSE
09-24-07, 22:40
Just Kidding MCSE, it was the way you worded the sentence.

She can get in alot of trouble!Oh yes she did!

Member #3314
09-24-07, 22:48
I got caught by an ex girlfriend in a very similar way.

She found a rubber in my inside jacket pocket.

I told her that I was out at the bar with the guys and there was an AIDS awareness girl handing out free rubbers in the bar and I just put it in my pocket when it was handed to me. This happens in my city actually.

I did quick thinking on my feet and got lucky.

I hope things work out the best they can for you.

Hobby Fan
09-25-07, 00:51
Aleman:

What you do not say in all of this is whether you love your woman and want to be with her. Maybe that is too personal for the board, I know that it would be for me. If you would rather be with her than alone back at home, and if that is more important than BA, I would ask myself if the situation is now totally hopeless. If not, will coming here now further damage things?

In the US, lots of divorce actions end in reconciliation. I'll buy drinks and dinner if when you come, but I think it may be a big decision to come. Unless its hopeless or (as RB implies) this was all waiting to happen.

HF

El Aleman
09-25-07, 06:21
Folks,

There are a lot of things I did not say, deliberately not, in my post. Everything that has to do with the state of my personal relations is not for this board. I might discuss this in person with people I consider my friends, but certainly won't make it public here. For that reason, advices given here may or may not help, because the one giving them lacks a lot of background.

What I wanted - and I think have achieved - is starting a discussion, and give those who are in a similar situation as myself something to think about.

See you,

El Alemán

Master J
10-12-08, 02:27
Having preferred to post this after I safely left the country I had a particularly interesting experience on my last night in BA. After spending 2 weeks doing just about everything I had cum for, and thoroughly enjoying meeting and spending time socializing with the local members, I had now had a dinner date with someone I had met in a club. The dinner went well enjoying company with this attractive neuben and she requested we go back to the apartment for the rest of the night. Personally after spending 200ars for most of the plays, I thought 600ars for the whole night plus dinner was a reasonable play.

After seeing her near perfect body and cute young face lying in my bed I was pleased with my decision. Sex was a little on the mechanical side, but she was eager to please and was quiet in her functioning. I orchestrated a couple of changes and she was accommodating in all that I was looking for. We chatted for awhile and it looked like she was planning to spend the night so I enjoyed having someone in my bed and feeling the warmth of a pleasant person with no clock running.

We then decided instead of trying to go to sleep, since we both had slept most of the day, to enhance the moment with some herbal tea. After some time she seemed to get a little paranoid and was feeling uncomfortable. She kept saying that some of the men she was with would drink too much or some would want to f**k for two hours straight so there are some shortcoming of their trade as well. Well seeing that she was uncomfortable, I said she could stay if she wanted or leave if she would like.

She then got dressed quickly and I said fine I would see her out of the building. Next thing I know she went downstairs, duplex, and as I am putting on my pants, I hear the door close and the elevator door close. Now I am F**KED because the keys that I had left in the door also let me out of my apartment!

I gain my composure and go to my balcony to call out to her to please come back with the keys because I cannot get out. She says she left them inside the building. So I am stuck. It is now 4:am and I sleep for a little bit until 7:am when I hear someone on my floor leaving for work. I now have to say through the door that my keys were taken and could they please send someone up to open my apartment. The very nice man said don't worry and within ½ hour I arranged now for the top lock to be changed 240ars, but now I feel like I should wait in the apartment to make sure that no one returned perhaps with the keys, or her boyfriend and clean out the apartment.

Summary statement: I always am cautious who I bring back. It is always hard to be with the person all the time, especially in a duplex. I did speak later to her and she apologized for the keys and she said on a late night message that she really wanted to change her work because she was afraid. So I killed the last day that I was going to spend time buying gifts. Had to pay for the change of the lock and was lucky to get someone to send someone up to the apartment. I guess the biggest fear was what if she came back with the police and said that I acted inappropriately with her. Has anyone seen Locked up Abroad? Can that happen where a girl can say things and who would they believe? Anyway dodged the bullet and I wonder if there is anything meaningful to learn from this one, just I guess anything can happen here.

If I could do it over again I would just go for the sex marathon and try anything and everything that I had fantasized for months before my trip instead of cuddling and conversing. She would have done all as she was basically nice and understood the arrangement. Please no lectures of how stupid I might have been, I have been around the block. Just took a bad turn.

I look forward to seeing her when I come back in January. HA!

Thomaso276
10-12-08, 10:12
May be a good idea to immediately have a copy of the apt key made so there is a backup available for emergencies while staying at short term apts.

Master J
10-12-08, 12:02
Thank you for your comment. I always get a spare at time of rental but I guess I choose to have the rental agent hold the spare should I ever get locked out of the unit. In this case I was paranoid myself that she would return with her boyfriend and clean out the electronic, my bags, etc. It was a bit off a mess but I earned it.

Exon123
10-12-08, 16:08
Here's a habit I've formed over the years to avoid just this situation.

Each and everytime you enter your apartment, be it alone or with a Chica make a habit of locking the dead-bolt when you enter your apartment. Sometimes I'll leave the key's in the lock, sometimes I'll put them in my pocket if I have a Chica with me. But lock the bolt when you enter.

The point is you've locked your self inside your own apartment and the key's are locked inside with you. Therefore, the only way you can leave is find the key's and un-lock your own door.

When you un-lock your door the key's are in your hand and the easyest thing to do with those key's is put them in your pocket.

I've had nightmares about locking myself in or out and "Knock on Wood" I've never done it.

Exon

Member #3320
10-12-08, 16:42
Thank you for your comment. I always get a spare at time of rental but I guess I choose to have the rental agent hold the spare should I ever get locked out of the unit. In this case I was paranoid myself that she would return with her boyfriend and clean out the electronic, my bags, etc. It was a bit off a mess but I earned it.Master,

Thanks for sharing the experience. Something to learn for all mongers staying in short term rentals.

Thanks, dude

Smuler
10-12-08, 21:35
I go one step further.

I need a key to lock the inside deadbolt.

I then take the keys, and lock them in the safe in my apartment.

The girl (if she is a thief, etc) cannot leave the apartment without me unlocking the door, and walking her downstairs, and let her out the front door.

I do not show the girl that I do this. I usually sit her in the living room. Get her wine, soda, etc.

I then " exit stage left " and ditch the keys, lock them in the safe, and am back in 45 seconds.

A side note- if I do experience a situation where I do encounter a sticky situation..what should I do

Is there a 911 number in BA ?

Best Regards.

Smuler

Gato Hunter
10-12-08, 23:12
You should not access your safe with anybody in the apartment.

I usually hide some cash in a really fucked up place as a reserve from opening the safe, on the other hand if your getting mugged you can give them the hidden cash and say thats all you have, keeping the safe out of it.

If I have to access in apartment cash reserves or maybe the safe I will do it with the chica in the shower.

One time I made a chica stand in the bathroom and I told her why, she was cool with it. This was a chica I had been with a few times before and is to stupid to steal.

Dickhead
10-12-08, 23:17
[QUOTE=Exon123 Therefore, the only way you can leave is find the key's and un-lock your own door.[/QUOTE]My guess would be you've never been in a house fire. I've been in two and would never willingly lock myself in. I'd rather get shot to death by a robber than burn to death. But that's just me.

Dickhead
10-12-08, 23:19
I choose to have the rental agent hold the spareThis implies the average rental agent in BA is more honest than the average hooker in BA. My experience has been the opposite. But that's just me.

Master J
10-12-08, 23:56
The agent that I have used the past few trips has been a guardian angel to me when I have worked with her. Her company http://www.buenosaireshousing.com.ar/, Beatriz got me a magnificent apartment in Las Canitas last January. The apartment was impecable.

This time when I arrived on a Sunday morning 8:00 the apartment in Las Canitas was a tad shabby, owned by an argie. I knew my two week stay would be gloomy here and I said to her privately that I was not happy with the unit.

She said she would go home and make some calls about some other units in Palermo and we would speak later. The owner surprisingly also said that if I was not going to be happy here then he of course wanted me to find a place where I woudl be better off. Not once mention of " Oh you reserved the unit and you are responsible " I wonder how many renting companies would say that! After a two hour nap, she called and we met and saw two other units, one which was much better.

During the stay I was going a little nuts with the elevator noise being near my unit and she took the time to show me another unit to see I liked it better. While I agree most realtors are questionable at best, I can recommend this women to rent or manage your property as she is truly trustworthy. I am a licensed realtor as well, although that is not my profession and I have seen the usual mo. Beatriz is a find. If I ever get a chance to reside in BA I would partner up with her in a heartbeat.

Your point is well made though as a general rule.

Aqualung
10-13-08, 00:10
o.

Is there a 911 number in BA?

SmulerThere is and it is also 911.

Master J
10-13-08, 00:44
So what should I tell this 911 operator in my broken castillano? That I am a middle aged man who is with a 24 year old girl who works at a club who has 3 tabs of ecstasy on her, who got paranoid after getting stoned after blowing me after dinner in a residential building in Palermo at 2:30 on a Sunday night? I think OJ's story in Las Vegas was a little stronger at the time

Willem
10-13-08, 01:04
The agent that I have used the past few trips has been a guardian angel to me when I have worked with her. Her company http://www.buenosaireshousing.com.ar/, Beatriz got me a magnificent apartment in Las Canitas last January. The apartment was impecable.I mostly lurk here but feel compelled to chime in on this. I've rented from Beatriz at BuenosAiresHousing on four separate occasions in BA -- in Las Canitas, Palermo Viejo, and Palermo Soho twice. I've also rented from several others on this board, and from someone on this board who cancelled a confirmed and paid reservation at the last minute to rent to someone who offered a higher price.

Beatriz is easily the best. Every one of her units has been top notch, and she handles every issue (from WiFi to safe combos to extra keys) herself and immediately without issue. I won't rent from anyone else and am generally there 5-6 times a year.

Good call, Master J. I'm glad someone else is sending her business. She does a great job and deserves some credit. Her accommodations are generally a bit more expensive than some of the others, but darn well worth it in my experience. If you don't mind paying a tad bit more for quality, she's a tremendous resource. Sorry if this post is a bit out of place in this thread but I didn't see anything for buenosaireshousing anywhere else.

Smuler
10-13-08, 08:33
Thanks Aqualung.

Hopefully, I will never have to use it.

Best Regards.

Smuler

BadMan
10-13-08, 09:56
Not once mention of " Oh you reserved the unit and you are responsible " I wonder how many renting companies would say that!
from someone who cancelled a confirmed and paid reservation at the last minute to rent to someone who offered a higher price.Regards,

BM.

BadMan
10-13-08, 10:27
Everyone should keep their valuables and, if possible, an extra set of keys in the safe's provided by the rental agencies like mine www.RentingBA.com (gratuitous? I know, but I figure since everyone else is doing it, might as well) Also keep the number of the rental agent or the apartment owner handy just in case there is an emergency with the apartment.

Regards,

BM

Thomaso276
10-13-08, 12:07
My impression over the past 5 years is that the Police will take little or no action regarding any incidents with chicas. First of all, one party has to file a complaint at the precinct, so cops don't make arrests like in the USA based on probable cause (felony / misdemeanor exceptions, etc)

Most of the stories I have read here indicate that the cops rarely side with the chica, knowing she is a hooker. They may try to broker a small payoff to make the problem go away but I cannot remember anyone posting they were dragged off to jail.

If you really want to plan out everything, get the number from the US Emabassy and store it in your cell phone for any problems. Local cops do not like hearing "I am calling the embassy." I believe there is probably some follow-up procedure and the cops may have to write a report.

Officers do not like hearing that the Captain wants to see them the next morning about the incident and how it was handled.

In the USA when a foreign national that is arrested the defendant's embassy must be contacted. That relatively obscure rule is usually forgotten but can lead to some paperwork issues and problems later.

Exon123
10-13-08, 12:47
My guess would be you've never been in a house fire. I've been in two and would never willingly lock myself in. I'd rather get shot to death by a robber than burn to death. But that's just me.DickHead,

The way I do it the keys could only be in two places, in the dead-bolt if I'm alone, or in my pocket if I have a Chica with me, there not hard to find, 5 seconds top's.

I do this because there's a much higher probability of locking myself out than having to make an emergency exit such as a fire.

Moreover, fuck the view, I always try to rent on the lower floors any where I stay including US hotels for two reasons. I don't like waiting for elevators, or having them make multiple stops going up or down. And if there ever is a fire and I'm trapped theres a possibilty I can jump from a window and survive, (I'm reminded of the World Trade Center, just as one example)

Exon

Aqualung
10-13-08, 15:26
So what should I tell this 911 operator in my broken castillano? That I am a middle aged man who is with a 24 year old girl who works at a club who has 3 tabs of ecstasy on her, who got paranoid after getting stoned after blowing me after dinner in a residential building in Palermo at 2:30 on a Sunday night? I think OJ's story in Las Vegas was a little stronger at the timeThat's another conversation I would love to hear but something as simple as "No hablo Español. Chica loca en mi apartamento!" and the address would get you a police car at your place. Not with tire screeching, siren wailing promptness but depending on where the nearest patrol car is in a reasonable time.

You would probably find them more than willing to solve the problem at the premises in a way that would involve the least amount of paper work possible. Usually a kick in the ass of the girl and sending her on her way.

This would be for all the reasons Thomaso lists plus the fact that cops are known to be serious mongers and are very likely to be sympathetic to a guy having problems with a chica.

Thomaso276
10-13-08, 20:39
I am guessing that the 911 system has a screen that shows the exact address of the caller based on the phone line? Exists in the USA in case you have a knife in your throat and can't talk!

Master J
10-13-08, 21:06
Perhaps I should be more specific about the turn of events that evening. Simply put it went from good to bad in under a 5 minute span. The girls was felling a little dazed by our indulgence. She said my conversation was making her afraid although I was simply talking about some recent relations, why I don't know. She said we might have some more sex to make her relax. I said innocently that condom make me feel insensitive and she said " So you wan't to fuck me without a condom "? I said no. She started to get dressed and I said that she forgot to put on her underwear! I then started to get dressed to walk her out and she walked downstairs to the main floor of the duplex. As I put on my shirt, I heard the door close and then the elevator. It was then I knew I was f**ked. Completely unexpected as we were getting on quite nicely.

This girl was not someone who was looking to steal or trying to hold me up for more money. I believe these girls in the back of their mind know that on any given day they might be in a situation where maybe there might be an aggressive guy, or maybe multiple guys show up, or S / M participant, who knows what each situation can bring. She was an independent solo flyer and she simply got spooked. Regarding when a girl is in ones house I have found it is virtually impossible to have them watched every second. So you have to go for whiz, do you ask her to accompany you to hold it? Or in this case in the duplex, I went upstairs for a moment. Does an ashtray or piece of art disappear? I have been mostly fortunate in those that I allow in, but I thank those for the common sense comments regarding the incident

Aqualung
10-13-08, 23:38
I am guessing that the 911 system has a screen that shows the exact address of the caller based on the phone line? Exists in the USA in case you have a knife in your throat and can't talk!If it's a land line yes but if it's a cell phone no. The best approximation with a cell is within 1200 metres!

Daddy Rulz
10-14-08, 01:47
That's another conversation I would love to hear but something as simple as "No hablo Español. Chica loca en mi apartamento!" and the address would get you a police car at your place. Not with tire screeching, siren wailing promptness but depending on where the nearest patrol car is in a reasonable time.

You would probably find them more than willing to solve the problem at the premises in a way that would involve the least amount of paper work possible. Usually a kick in the ass of the girl and sending her on her way.

This would be for all the reasons Thomaso lists plus the fact that cops are known to be serious mongers and are very likely to be sympathetic to a guy having problems with a chica.Calling the police if you're in one of the notorious clip joints like the one next to where Exedra used to be won't help much. These guys send serious coin to the precinct and the law will not be much help.

I'm not complaining, cops that are bought should stay bought, besides after reading this board you know where to avoid so you don't get charged 500 pesos to get fucked by not getting fucked.

Verdad o no Aqualung?

Aqualung
10-14-08, 02:31
Calling the police if you're in one of the notorious clip joints like the one next to where Exedra used to be won't help much. These guys send serious coin to the precinct and the law will not be much help.

I'm not complaining, cops that are bought should stay bought, besides after reading this board you know where to avoid so you don't get charged 500 pesos to get fucked by not getting fucked.

Verdad o no Aqualung?Not quite so. Cops don't want a scandal during their shifts. If you call the cops from one of those places the patrol car will turn up and "fix" your problem. The protection the places get is that no further charges will be made against them once you have left.

Remember that once 911 has been dialled the central Federal Police dispatchers are involved and some sort of result has to be called in by the patrol car arriving at the scene. It goes much further than the local precinct's authority.

Most of the time the officer from the patrol car doesn't give a shit about any protection the joint may be paying the comisario because he won't be seeing a cent of it. Also you have a good assortment of brigades from different divisions of the Criminal Investigations Superintendency that give even less of a shit about the local precinct.

There is a lot of myth about pay offs and bribes from these places to the cops. What most of them pay for is for the Police not to harras them too much and allow them to work without police "visits" every other night.

The old guy that owned Exedra used to brag that never in his life had he paid a bribe to the cops and I'm almost sure he hadn't.

On the other hand you'd be surprised to know how many clubs and privados belong (at least partly) to cops.

Daddy Rulz
10-14-08, 08:40
We are fortunate to have you contributing here, your insight into the PFA is invaluable.

TejanoLibre
10-16-08, 18:56
Reminds me of an interesting experience I had when I first arrived!

It was 4 a. M on Pelegrini near X and these 2 very hot young girls started talking to me at the kiosco. Maybe 17, 18 max.

After 5 minutes they said let's go to your place. Hell Yes!

They put something in my drink at home that would have normally killed an elephant but it just bounced off of me! Give me some more I thought to myself.

In to the bedroom we went and we went at it for about 3 hours but they both went to the kitchen or bathroom at some point during the session.

Taking turns to fuck me while fucking me! I guess?

I glanced at the camera case and felt the cash wad in my pants as I opened the door and let them out. Thinking, WOW! I just got super laid for free by 2 teens!

Hell Yes!

A few days later I grabbed the camera case and that's all it was! An empty fucking case! I checked my cash and the only thing left was the worthless Argie cash!

Damn. No free lunch after all!

Anyway, I ran into one of the girls walking down Pelegrini and I laid into her with all the best Argie cuss words that I could remember. Loud and in public!

She immediately started crying (remember the fake tears post) and swore on her baby's life that she did not take anything.

Saying that it must have been her friend!

HORSE-SHIT!

Now she works at Cocodrilo. Awesome little girl!

Shit, it only cost me about $340.00 US I guess?

The camera plus $90.00 dollars.

3 -way with 2 teens for 3 hours bareback everything!

Hell Yes!

Free drugs, or whatever they gave me, A Mickey?

SMART LITTLE BITCHES!

P. S - I know I over-payed boys!

TejanoLibre
10-17-08, 17:44
The point that I was trying to make is that you never take more than one girl to your place!

3 ways and 4 ways must always be performed on neutral ground. Like a Telo.

This is one of the Ten Commandments of Mongering!

Unfortunately, sometimes we ALL break the rules and we end up paying for our mistakes.

That was the second time that it has happened to me although the two times are separated by 13 years.

Be Good!