PDA

View Full Version : Tucumán 331 6º A - 4313-0409

Andres
09-22-07, 12:35
My first visit, around 2 PM. An unexectedly fast errand gave me one free hour to kill in Downtown.

I wanted to try this place, since I had a feeling that the Paraguayan fake-blond systers were really good (as of a local board)

I'm talking about Alexia of Platynum - Antonela of Bairesgirls.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=2206&idPlantilla=10

The apartment is in downtown, easy to reach, easy to get into the building. I was greeted by the same madam of year and a half ago. Prices remain the same (ARS 70 for 30 minutes, ARS 100 for the hour) and unfortunately decoration and setup remain grim too (but reasonably clean)

Only two girls present, the Paraguayan systers.

Alexia looks much chubbier than the pictures. Her tits are either natural or she had an excellent job.

This girls started with a hell of a BBBJ. If it ween't for myself being very tired, I would have cum in a few minutes, but it lasted really long. Then, some cowgirl and that was it. She didn't ask for any tip, although I gave her ARS 20.

Very charming during all the session and afterwards. After my first round, she wanted to have a second one, but I had to continue my errands.

Really recomended, but don't expect a bombshell.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Geo Eye
09-22-07, 18:22
Right up my alley, I will fuck this dumb scank. Just the way I like em. With a nasty looking fuck me face.

WorldTravel69
04-09-10, 17:57
No one answered the door bell.

One phone is not in service and the lists Suipacha 1022 D. It has to only one chica.