PDA

View Full Version : Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

Fantasma
09-23-07, 11:38
I do a lot of traveling and I am always looking for the perfect massage. I took the recommendations of several senior members in this forum and gave Nailea a try.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nailea/bk00.htm

Her apartment is next to the Plaza Italia Subte stop and is easy to find. When I met her she looked better than the pictures in the website. She spoke good English and made me feel very comfortable. The apartment was clean and had a room in the back set up with a massage table, music and soft lighting. The massage was a medium in strength and she spent extra time in the areas that I needed. She does not watch the clock and didn't ask me for anything extra. She is an honest girl who is a hard worker. You will get your money worth. I gave 70 pesos for the massage and a tip for the good job. I would recommend her and will be back.

Fantasma

Master J
01-15-08, 19:17
Just returned from an 11 day stay, and BA as always is a paradise for me. Upon arrival after the direct ORD / EZE flight which irecommend for any midwesterners, I was delighted that Nailea was free that day. I have been a big fan of her massage as it is truly what I would call a professional massage. She give a nice thorogh body massgae exactly what one needs after the flight. She is beautiful and equally plesant as well.

Why I prefer her services over going downtown to centro is the comfort in knowing I will get a good massage and pleasant company as well. She is quite pretty too. Not for those who expect a sexual romp, but for me to have the comfort of my beautiful apartment and a delightful session, it is well worth knowing what I will get, versus the maybe on the other end. I am a always a happy satisfied customer. If your body needs the rest I beleive you will be pleased with the service.

I also saw her on the day I left and she only gets better with time. Repeat customer for years! Her English is quite good for those who are still learning. A real modern women. Enjoy.

Stan Da Man
01-18-08, 21:35
I'll belatedly second that on Nailea. I was in the City in November with a business partner who had a seriously messed up back. Nailea really took care of him -- so much so that he booked her the next three days straight. He left for the States with a smile on his face and his back feeling much better. I should have posted this earlier because she really did him a good turn and she deserves the credit. If I recall, he said her English was quite good and her prices were quite reasonable for the services delivered. Very good value.

Geo Eye
01-19-08, 12:20
I'll belatedly second that on Nailea. I was in the City in November with a business partner who had a seriously messed up back. Nailea really took care of him -- so much so that he booked her the next three days straight. He left for the States with a smile on his face and his back feeling much better. I should have posted this earlier because she really did him a good turn and she deserves the credit. If I recall, he said her English was quite good and her prices were quite reasonable for the services delivered. Very good value.That is all fine and dandy. But will she fuck one's brains out. That is what is important. Anyone knows if she will get in all fours and give her ass out?

Sidney Riley
01-20-08, 05:19
That is all fine and dandy. But will she fuck one's brains out?Yeah, what he said. Or, more to the point, does she finish with relax?

Sinistra
01-20-08, 07:07
That is all fine and dandy. But will she fuck one's brains out. That is what is important. Anyone knows if she will get in all fours and give her ass out?I've been told that it is possible to coax her into having sex, but I've seen no evidence of this. I've offered her pretty significant sums and she's turned it down.

More to the point, usually when you have to offer somebody lots of cash who is unwilling, it doesn't turn out well. Nailea sees herself as a professional, highly skilled massage therapist, not a hooker, so she really wouldn't get into it. If they don't get into it, why would you bother?

Take her for what she is and don't offend her by asking to sleep with her.

Sportsman
01-20-08, 12:50
Yeah, what he said. Or, more to the point, does she finish with relax?Yes, happy ending is inculded.

AllIWantIsLove
02-04-08, 12:47
Yes, happy ending is inculded.But there are GFE handjobs at the one extreme and then there are HJs which are given grudgingly and without skill at the other. What can be expected from Nailea?

Thanks,

Bob

Sinistra
02-04-08, 19:13
But there are GFE handjobs at the one extreme and then there are HJs which are given grudgingly and without skill at the other. What can be expected from Nailea? Thanks, BobI go to Nailea for the excellent massage. About half the times I actually turn down the HJ because of sperm management, but I really do find her HJ masterful. The other day she made me come so hard that she had to wipe off my forehead. But it's not GFE by any means and for God's sake don't try to molest her because you'll just embarrass the both of you. Just close your eyes and enjoy.

JengisKhan
02-05-08, 16:13
I guess she has changed her ways because I shagged her a while back. She used to come to my place and about the third or fourth time she agreed to sex. She didn't say how much so I just had to decide how much I wanted to pay her. Maybe she's not into that anymore, and to be honest she was not great in bed anyways. Also, once her clothes were off she sort of lost a lot of sex appeal for some reason I can't remember.

Alan23
02-05-08, 18:00
I go to Nailea for the excellent massage.Is the price still 70p per hour?

Sinistra
02-05-08, 18:02
Is the price still 70p per hour?She's charging 80p these days.

WorldTravel69
03-17-08, 10:30
Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges, in Palermo, (Nailea / Patricia) 2 Chicas. Prices: 80p hour HJ. HJ is all she will do, but there is another Chica that will do more. Tel: 54-11-4831-5398. Cell: 15-5095-3879. Hours Monday thru Saturday 10am - 9pm. http://www.pranamasajes.com/ http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nailea/bk00.htm
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/for...read.php?t=4210

Tessan
03-30-08, 19:21
I guess she has changed her ways because I shagged her a while back. She used to come to my place and about the third or fourth time she agreed to sex. She didn't say how much so I just had to decide how much I wanted to pay her. Maybe she's not into that anymore, and to be honest she was not great in bed anyways. Also, once her clothes were off she sort of lost a lot of sex appeal for some reason I can't remember.I had a nice massage from her Saturday. We talked allot in Spanish. She has a serious boy friend now, guess that why no sex, just hand job.

The massage was very good. So fare the best I have has in BA. I had some back pain, she worked the area very well. It really helped. I will return.

She charges 80p for an hour. Both girls 4 hands 120p for an hour.

Jaimito Cartero
04-18-08, 21:37
I went today, and was running a little late, but called, and all was well with my appointment. I had gone last week and gotten the 4 hand option for 120 pesos, with Rania and Nailea/Patricia which is highly recommended.

Nailea is very professional, and gives an absolutely great massage. She gave me a more deep massage than last year, and has absolutely the right touch. I had had a session earlier in the day, and was mainly going for the massage. I told her this, but she wouldn't give up, and brought me to a nice finish.

Her individual massage was the best I've had this year, and the double with Rania is super!

Aussie Marc
04-21-08, 19:20
Took Rania on Sunday. Nice girl, she tolerated my very patchy Spanish, the massage was okay but hardly memorable. Thought I heard her yawn a few times while I had my eyes closed.

No change for a 100 Peso note despite having a customer thirty minutes before.

Jaimito Cartero
04-21-08, 19:42
I thought they were closed on Sunday. I've never had a problem getting change there, but I guess they could run out.

WorldTravel69
05-05-08, 21:06
I get massages at home maybe twice a month, but I can not remember getting a better deep massage than Nailea gave me today.

And don't give me any shit, saying its because I am getting too old to remember.

I will have to go back this week and get a four hand massage.

Tessan
05-05-08, 23:56
Took Rania on Sunday. Nice girl, she tolerated my very patchy Spanish, the massage was okay but hardly memorable. Thought I heard her yawn a few times while I had my eyes closed.

No change for a 100 Peso note despite having a customer thirty minutes before.I had an appointment today for 5pm with Nailea, but she left, because the babysitter could not pick up her kid at school today. So I got the massage from Rania. I ask Rania about the massage she gave Aussie, she said it was on a Saturday, very late, she stayed uptil 10pm to finish the massage. Usually they leave before 9pm. They do not open on Sunday. She said he ask for a medium massage, not a deep one. She ask him if the pressure was ok, he said yes. So she did a light to medium massage on him.

I always ask for deep. She does a good massage if you ask her for deep massage. But I agree with WT, sweet Nailea is the best. I told WT to see her weeks ago. I plan to see her before I leave BA on the 17th, once or twice more.

WorldTravel69
05-09-08, 15:45
I went there yesterday and got a four hand massage. Great! 120p for the hour.

They have four girls working there. Nailea (Patricia) Rania, Augustina and Vicky.

Chowder
07-23-08, 18:48
Hi,

Just came back from my massage with Nailea. $80p and give her a little tip. The massage and the ending was just a bit over and hour and at no time did I feel rushed.

The place is clean, though the shower pressure wasn't too good and took another one back in my apartment.

It seems I'm following trail that WT blazed a few months ago.:)

Tom Terrific
07-24-08, 11:35
I have been going to Nailea for a long time. I think she is a beautiful person who makes you feel very comfortable. She is by far the best masseuse I have had in BsAs. She has a clean place and the best value around. The massage is 80 pesos for one hour. Also she has two other girls working with her, Agustina and Vicky. I have not tried either of the other girls. Her apartment is at Plaza Italia in Palermo. http://www.pranamasajes.com

Big Lebowski
07-28-08, 20:23
Got a 4 handed massage today from Nailea and Vicky. The massage was fantastic and it's clear they take their job seriously. This is not your typical half-assed massage with a ho-hum HJ at the end. This is a serious massage that works every muscle (yes, even that muscle) After about 45 minutes Vicky started touching / teasing my cock and then Nailea asked me if I would like her to leave so I could have some fun with Vicky. I said yes and then Vicky asked me whether I'd like a CBJ or a BBBJ. Dumb question as of course I'd prefer the BBBJ. She sucked me for a few minutes then got a condom and had me sit in a chair so she could ride me. She seemed to get into it, which helped since she's older than I would have liked. In the end, it was worth the AR170 for a 4 handed massage, BBBJ, and FS. I'll be back.

Chowder
07-29-08, 21:36
Hi,

I don't know what it is about Argentineans and repeat business. The first time I go to a place, I've gotten the best service, and my second visit, blah. Today I had a massage by Agustina, which lasted all of 35 minutes including the HJ for $80p.

I only mention the repeat business because I repeated with some girls, hoping the second time would be fun, since they now kinda know me, but the second time has been a bit lackluster.

Chowder
07-31-08, 00:44
Hi,

I just wanted to post that I have received a PM from Nailea apologizing for the short session, and an extra long (30 additional minutes) session with her. Unfortunately, I will be leaving Bs As soon and do not have the time for the session.

But, I did appreciate Nailea making the effort to correct a problem, and I would have taken her offer if time permitted.

MassageSeeker
09-01-08, 06:34
I visited Patricia last week. Very nice massage, and very nice person. I think you will find yourself very comfortable with her, especially if you don't know Spanish very well. The place is private, clean, and located near Plaza Italia. Highly recommended.

Kevins
01-24-09, 14:43
Visited Nayla for the first time and am leased to say that I had a fantastic experience.

Excellant massage (real massage) with a light little hj at the end of a full hour massage. Normal shower for argentina apt. 80 Pesos well well spent.

Do not be early as she has no waiting room and you'll have to wait outside.

Really Nice

Kevins
01-30-09, 17:59
Today I had an appointment with a four handed real massage with Nailea 4831 5398 and another young lady FIORA. I had arranged yesterday the Appt with Nailea and told her to pick someone that gave same level of real massage as she does.
She advised that her price had gone up from 80 to 90 for massage and 120 to 140 for a four handed. Living here and also receiving the huge Increases on all locals utilities and expensa effective this month the 10 peso per person Increase did not surprise me and I did appreciate her advising on the phone of the change before anything was agreed. I confirmed a four handed for today at noon.

I arrived on time and she very apoligetically asked me to come back in 5 min which I Did. When I did come in. Up the stairs to the back up to first floor and then back to D she let me in and said she was sorry but that the other girl had not arrived.

I said not to worry and so I went in and I started to undress and by the time I had lied down and gotten ready Fiora had arrived. She is no more than 22 and while not as good as Nailea She was a very good second group of hands.
Mirroring in tecnique and pressure the hands of Nailea. It was like feeling the pressure in one leg and then the same feeling reflected in the other. Truly a very enjoyable experience by these two. SImple HJ at the end but really all I wanted after this really nice massage.

While it was nice I think the better value is Nailea 1 hour massage 90 pesos.

Access easy to get there. Parking figure 15 Pesos

Entrance OK but hall dark once you go up the stairs and then back up to the first floor
Place. Simple spartan but clean.
Attitude Great.
Massage Level as a duo 8
Ind Massage level Nailia=8.5 Fiora 7
When the muscles ache this is a great time out

George Mike
02-01-09, 04:10
Forgive my ignorance but what does HJ mean at the end.

Thanks

Fly Guy II
02-01-09, 06:02
Dear George,

Try this page.

www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2022&page=2&pp=15

All will be explained.

Rgards.

FG II

Jbones 13
03-20-09, 21:14
How many massage rooms do they have? As a friend and I are both looking to get a massage. Is it possible for us both to go or do we have to go a seperate times?

Thanks in advance.

Tessan
03-20-09, 21:22
They have 2 rooms.

You should call, to see if you can get both rooms at once. Nailea has been busy lately. Last year it was easy to get an appointment, this year she is booked allot.

Jbones 13
03-21-09, 10:12
Well I screwed that up, didn't realize I needed to make an appointment the day before Saturday.

I'm in Palermo very close to Recoleta. Anyone have good suggestions for a massage? Trying to browse around on these forums and figure it out, but any help would be appreciated.

Txjet
03-27-09, 20:16
Booked a session at Nailea's today, and she was not available but Victoria was.

She doesn't speak very much English and I not much Spanish, yet I got a great massage, CBJ and full GFE service - total was 150P. Was a touch more than I expected from previous posts but money well spent and I will definately be going back. Met Nailea on the way out and would love to "nail-her" next time. Very cute and well spoken. All in all a big thumbs up.

Clodbuster
03-27-09, 23:09
Booked a session at Nailea's today, and she was not available but Victoria was.

She doesn't speak very much English and I not much Spanish, yet I got a great massage, CBJ and full GFE service - total was 150P. Was a touch more than I expected from previous posts but money well spent and I will definately be going back. Met Nailea on the way out and would love to "nail-her" next time. Very cute and well spoken. All in all a big thumbs up.I agree with you about Victoria. I was there about three weeks ago and had the same situation, with Nailea not available and had Victoria. Although Vicky is a little older, she has a tight body and fantastic attitude. I will quickly repeat when I return someday.

CB

Greek
03-28-09, 21:25
Not much to say about Prana Massages, Nailea's place! Clean and simple beautifull place! Very good massage rooms with soft lighting, relaxing music, great professional attitude! The massage session is more than money's worthing! Deep massage that burns your body giving you an excellent feeling! I absolutely recommend to visit her place at least once, because I did twice!:) Unforgetabble sessions!

Traveler0284
04-11-09, 21:01
I am under the impression that this is a more professional establishment. What are the girls wearing when you receive your massage? Are there any options when it come to this?

Tessan
04-11-09, 21:06
I am under the impression that this is a more professional establishment. What are the girls wearing when you receive your massage? Are there any options when it come to this?They are dressed when they give you a massage. As far as I know Nailea will only do a relax, but she gives the best massage. The other girls will do cbj, I think. This place is really more for massage then sex.

If you want sex mixed in, try Gysell. It more of a Privado with massage.

Traveler0284
04-11-09, 21:46
Thanks for the response Tessan. I'm mainly looking for a good massage. Prana seems like my bet bet. Do the girls remain fully clothed for the HJ?

Tessan
04-11-09, 22:35
I never ask them about it. They are always clothed with me. I don't think Nailea will get undressed. I only see Nailea now anyway. The other girls who work there, might for a tip, I don't really know. The only person who worked there that offered to get undressed for me was Agustina, who worked there last year. She said she would give the massage in the nude for a tip. She no longer works there. Agustina has her own thread anyway.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4523

I tried Agustina normal massage, it was too soft for me. I did not try her sensual massage, which people talk about. She had told me she does that too, but I did not ask for it. Maybe I should have, just to see what it would be like.

WorldTravel69
04-12-09, 13:59
I have had quite a few massages in B. A., and Nailea is the best at it.

I need a hard deep massage and she does it the best.

In fact I wish she lived in my neighborhood. I could use a good one now. My back still has not recovered from the Long Flight home.

Slipknot
05-24-09, 03:48
This place is well reviewed and provided great service. I opted for the four handed massage (140 ARS) and enjoyed over an hour of deep tissue massage with relax afterward.

Easy to find at 4016 Sante Fe across from Plaza Italia. Push the 1 D button and follow the hall past the reception desk to the rear elevator. There is a sign that says C / D. Up one floor and you will find her door as you step out.

Kevins
07-14-09, 12:36
Went back last week and am going back this week again. Nailia has the best massage hands for a woman her size I know. Really a gem. I am having stress issues and after going to all the medical rounds the best rherapy is Nailea to relieve the tension.

I almost wonder if I should writet as it is already at times tough to get an appointment but hey she is very good. Nothing fancy on the happy ending but a fantastic massage. I opted for the 90 minute (it was 120 or 130 I honsestly do not remember) but wourth every peso.

Barat Carl
07-14-09, 18:54
Just want to echo everything that was said below. First time with Naelia and it was the best massage I've had anywhere, hands down (literally) The only one that compares to her is rocio, but I think Naelia is slightly better. Give her a try. You won't regret it.

Sinistra
07-30-09, 17:57
I know we all know how great Nailea's hands are, but I was recently reminded once again just how skilled she actually is. If you haven't given her a try, you're really missing out.

Tom Terrific
08-06-09, 19:23
Nailea told me today that due to the problems with the economy. Prices would be lowered at Prana Masajes. The massages and prices were already the best town. This makes a good thing even better!

80 pesos 60 minutes.

120 pesos 90 minutes.

120 pesos 60 minutes four hands.

Call ahead of time to set an appointment.

4831-5398

15-5095-3879

http://www.pranamasajes.com

Jaimito Cartero
08-06-09, 20:31
Nailea told me today that due to the problems with the economy. Prices would be lowered at Prana Masajes. The massages and prices were already the best town. This makes a good thing even better!

80 pesos 60 minutes.

120 pesos 90 minutes.

120 pesos 60 minutes four hands.

Call ahead of time to set an appointment.

4831-5398

15-5095-3879

http://www.pranamasajes.comThese prices seem to be what I was charged last year. Given the peso decline a very good price considering how good Patricia and the chicas are there. I'll make sure to stop by at least once when I visit BA in a few months.

Kevins
08-09-09, 14:20
I had been starting to have back issues (again) that were starting to affect other physical areas of my life (may god forbid) so started going back to Nailea once about every two weeks after work and I am feeling backk to normal. And since I live here and can reserve ahead of time and she keeps appointments very well normally (but do not ever be early) it is a true pleasure. And while I have tried the four handed which was very nice I have to say I still prefer just her for the 90 minute session.

I have tried two other massues in my area (Martinez) and really Nailea continually time after time has been the best choice I have found to do the job.

Troy Smith
09-09-09, 22:40
Nailea is spoken with such a high praise! So I had to go there and try her for my self! I went to Santa Fe 4016, and pushed 1d and an old lady replied calling me mannia (crazy) when I asked in relation to a massage! Behind the glass door there was a big stair way leading up to the elevators. It was next to a bank.

So what is the official address of Prana Masajes and are you able to drop in with out an appointment, as I don't feel like getting the address wrong again.

P. S I can't wait to go tomorrow

Tessan
09-10-09, 00:23
Looks like the right address to me. Maybe you went to the wrong building.

Sportsman
09-10-09, 01:47
and are you able to drop in with out an appointmentNailea has become quite popular because of her good work. It can be difficult to see her even by calling ahead to get an appointment late in the day. I doubt one can just get in without an appointment.

Giovanni B
09-11-09, 09:39
Nailea is spoken with such a high praise! So I had to go there and try her for my self! I went to Santa Fe 4016, and pushed 1dYou really need to call ahead for her place for a few reasons.

1) there is no waiting room so if she is not free, there is no place for you to wait except outside.

2) It is possible she could be booked up for the whole day and you wasted a whole trip to that area.

3) There are 2 other ladies working there but they are not of the caliber of Nailea.

Bottom line call ahead and schedule an appointment. You will have yourself a lot of hassle.

Ronin Econ
09-17-09, 04:15
Went to Nailea's place the other day. I had booked a session with her an hour before. She speaks english very well and made me and a friend feel very welcome. I went with Nailea and my friend with some other chick that was working there. I must say that Nailea is very good at what she does, though my friend wasn't happy about the massege he got. I would definetly recommend Nailea if you are seeking a deep and good massage.

Josenext
09-17-09, 09:36
I must say that Nailea is very good at what she does, though my friend wasn't happy about the massege he got. I would definetly recommend Nailea if you are seeking a deep and good massage.Nailea is great and provides an excellent value. I told her the other day that each of her massages are a little different and better from the last massage. It keeps me coming back for more. So if you went once, I would go back again.

Sinistra
09-29-09, 01:22
Nailea shares her place with a woman named Valeria. After a very, very physical 4 days I really just needed a massage and wanted to see Nailea. N wasn't in, so I tried Valeria instead. She was reasonably nice, reasonably attractive and had a reasonably nice rack. Her massage was reasonably good and the happy ending was reasonably entertaining. Everything up to, and including boffing was on the table, but I was bored, and as I said it was a very physically demanding weekend.

You know how you remember really good sessions and really bad ones, but the just okay ones disappear into a blur? This one's already so blurry I can barely report on it.

Stick with Nailea.

Sol28
11-16-09, 15:29
After reading all the recommandations about Naelea, I went there on Friday.

No doute, She is doing an excellent job. The massage is professional and she is very talkative with a very good english. The "final" was OK but no participation.

The place is neat, and very clean. I strongly recommand. You should reseve in advance.

WorldTravel69
03-24-10, 19:37
I just had a great 1 and half hour massage with Patrica.

She got rid of the other girls, because they were too lazy.

She has three new good looking Chicas that like their massage jobs.

Estela, Noelia and Gimena.

Prices: All with happy finish.
100p hour.
140p hour and a half.
180p 2 hours.

Steve 88
03-24-10, 20:22
I see that the price for an hour long massage is 100pesos.

Are you expected to tip on top of that? If so how much.

Jaimito Cartero
03-25-10, 05:07
I just had a great 1 and half hour massage with Patrica.

She got rid of the other girls, because they were too lazy.

She has three new good looking chicas that like their massage jobs.

Estela, Noelia and Gimena.

Prices: All with happy finish.

100p hour.

140p hour and a half.

180p 2 hours.That hour and a half looks quite nice! At least it's not like a lot of privados that charge the hour price, plus the half hour price.

I've never had a bad massage at Nailea's place.

WorldTravel69
03-25-10, 11:19
I paid for a massage with HJ ending. Now if she gave me a BJ, then I would tip.

But she does not do that.

Are you expected to tip on top of that? If so how much.

Fantasma
03-26-10, 05:11

Are you expected to tip on top of that? If so how much.I would give 10 to 20 percent. If I thought they did a good job.

WorldTravel69
04-17-10, 11:41
Yesterday I had a great Four Hand Hour Massage from Patricia and Estella.

I like strong massages and both do it. Estella seemed to be a little stronger.

I paid 150p for the hour.

Try it, you'll like it.

Plathypus
04-17-10, 12:47
Had a nice masaje from Nailea, yesterday (probably at the same time as WorldTraveler69, was quite a busy day there, yesterday.

Very nice massage and to my surprice also a very nice Relax at the end. She seems to know very well how to do that part of the fun, too! Not a thing you find in every other masajes.

Payed 100 pesos for a hour and can only very strongly recommend this place. Clean, easy to find (altough a bit of a search inside of the building) and very nice looking girls:-)

The 4-hander is next on my list for this place.

Plathypus

Gato Hunter
04-18-10, 21:33
Show me some pics,

Slipknot
04-18-10, 21:42
http://www.pranamasajes.com/html/sobre.html

Daschol
04-22-10, 11:44
Had a 4H, 1.5 hour massage here yesterday. I had Estela and Noelia. Estela's technique is incredible, and Noelia is much cuter in person than she is in her photo (tight body - love it! All in all, I got the full 1.5 hour treatment even though it was the end of the night, and I left very, very satisfied and very, very relaxed. Incredible experience and I highly recommend it!

Total damage was 250p - bit on the expensive side for BAires I suppose, but just an incredible experience.

Sysco234
07-17-10, 12:28
I visited Prana Masajes on Thursday and had an hour massage with Estela. Her massage technic is very fast long movements which I don't particularly like, almost like she is kneeding bread. If you like this technique, she is great at it. Happy ending was actually quite nice, I was afraid it would be like the massage. Never took her clothes off however. I will probably try someone else to see if they have a different massage technique.

Sysco

Fraser1178
08-22-10, 02:16
If you're looking for a truly great massage it's hard to beat a 90 minute session here. I've had massage from Estala and Nailea and thought Nailea's massage and finishing technique were superior. For 140 pesos you just can't touch that level of service in the states. Fantastic!

Dcg1998
09-26-10, 17:18
Had a very enjoyable 60 minute session with Karla on Saturday. Good technique, just the right pressure to relieve tired muscles and relaxing. Finish was exemplary and given without asking. Very fun session overall!

David

El Perro
09-26-10, 17:49
Had a very enjoyable 60 minute session with Karla on Saturday. Good technique, just the right pressure to relieve tired muscles and relaxing. Finish was exemplary and given without asking. Very fun session overall!

DavidDCG-I haven't had the pleasure of Karla and I don't see her pic on Prana's website. Care to give a thumbnail of her looks? Thanks.

Wild Walleye
10-11-10, 13:32
Anyone have more detailed info on Noelia? Are extras available or just HE? Does she disrobe (in part or completely) Will she / they do outcall to your place?

I would like to get a good massage and don't mind just the HE but she's cute and I'd like to know if more is available.

Thanks

WorldTravel69
10-11-10, 13:36
She doesn't do anything more than HJ. The clothes stays on. I am not sure about outcall massages.

Anyone have more detailed info on Noelia? Are extras available or just HE? Does she disrobe (in part or completely) Will she / they do outcall to your place?

I would like to get a good massage and don't mind just the HE but she's cute and I'd like to know if more is available.

Thanks

Wild Walleye
10-11-10, 15:32
She doesn't do anything more than HJ. The clothes stays on. I am not sure about outcall massages.

WT, you know everything!

I still may drop by (a good massage will be in order between more in depth sessions with other amigas).

Would I be correct in ranking their massage capabilities as: 1) Nailea/Patricia, 2) Noelia and 3) Estrella?

In your opinion, where is the best massage (by a good looking chica)?

WorldTravel69
10-11-10, 18:52
I have tried quite a few places. I used to go to Colmegna, but it got to be hit and miss on the massages. The prices keep going up also.

So I just go to Nailea's place.

Like I posted on an earlier post Patricia is great, but Estrella might be was a little stronger.

WT, you know everything!

I still may drop by (a good massage will be in order between more in depth sessions with other amigas.

Would I be correct in ranking their massage capabilities as: 1) Nailea / Patricia, 2) Noelia and 3) Estrella?

In your opinion, where is the best massage (by a good looking chica)

Kevins
01-07-11, 17:02
Just had another sesion with Nailia for 90 minutes of massage with happy ending for 160 pesos. For the level of massage she gives she continues for me to be one of thebest in buenos aires

Esten
01-09-11, 18:22
Just had another sesion with Nailia for 90 minutes of massage with happy ending for 160 pesos. For the level of massage she gives she continues for me to be one of thebest in buenos airesI agree! Finally saw Nailea last trip after trying and missing her for years. I also had the 90 minute session. 160 pesos, great massage and great value. Excellent technique, strong hands and energetic motions. Perhaps a bit too fast and strong for me, I will definately see her again but will probably ask her if she can massage just a bit slower and softer, which I have no doubt she would do if asked. She stays clothed and there is minimal touching allowed, which is fine by me. Getting a good massage and relax from an attractive woman is something I enjoy, and Nailea provides this at a competitive price.

I would also go back to try out the other chicas as well. When I went I was let in by a young busty woman, it may have been Estela currently listed on the pranamasajes website though not 100% sure. She was showing great cleavage and I got wood just watching her from behind as she led me in. Thought briefly about switching to her but knew I was there to see Nailea. Karla on the website looks fine as well.

Topolino
01-17-11, 01:36
Went for a 60 min massage with Estrela earlier in the week just gone. It's a very professional and discreet service. I was able to shower before and after the session. The massage involved techniques that were far too superficial for my liking. Despite this it was clear that Estrela still put in a lot of effort during the massage and the happy ending was superb. Would definitely go back and wouldn't mind giving Nailea or one of the other girls a go.

El Perro
01-17-11, 08:39
Went for a 60 min massage with Estrela earlier in the week just gone. It's a very professional and discreet service. I was able to shower before and after the session. The massage involved techniques that were far too superficial for my liking. Despite this it was clear that Estrela still put in a lot of effort during the massage and the happy ending was superb. Would definitely go back and wouldn't mind giving Nailea or one of the other girls a go.Yea, I like Estela. Her massage isn't the best, but not bad, and she helped me with some back issues last week. She's a nice girl, she doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and at Prana anyhow, doesn't fuck.

Topolino-were you the guy that Estela interrupted my session for so she could explain to you what "shower" was in spanish ?

Topolino
01-18-11, 02:10
No Doggboy, no era yo, hablo bien el Castillano. Pero cuando sali vi un hombre, maybe it was you! Estrela was trying to be discreet, she keep peeking out the door when it was time to go to make sure nobody crossed paths during the exit but when she opened the door to let me out there was a guy standing there!

Suerte

El Perro
01-18-11, 12:18
No Doggboy, no era yo, hablo bien el Castillano. Pero cuando sali vi un hombre, maybe it was you! Estrela was trying to be discreet, she keep peeking out the door when it was time to go to make sure nobody crossed paths during the exit but when she opened the door to let me out there was a guy standing there!

SuerteNot me! BTW, you speak / write spanish much better than I do!

Strad
03-09-11, 15:01
In the morning I called early enough and got an okay for 1. 5 hour oppointment with Nailea at 12:00pm, and when I got there, only Noelia and Estela were available.

Massage was fine, Noelia was respectful, professionally accomodating, somehow passive, copying what Nailea was taught, but as we know, a copy is a copy.

Noted, session ended around 50 minutes already with HJ. As I counted her 120 pesos (for 1 hour) , and I wispered into her "Viva Argentina"!

Strad

Strad
03-10-11, 12:49
In the morning I called early enough and got an okay for 1. 5 hour oppointment with Nailea at 12:00pm, and when I got there, only Noelia and Estela were available.

Massage was fine, Noelia was respectful, professionally accomodating, somehow passive, copying what Nailea was taught, but as we know, a copy is a copy.

Noted, session ended around 50 minutes already with HJ. As I counted her 120 pesos (for 1 hour) , and I wispered into her "Viva Argentina"!

StradReceived an email from Prana Massage explained about the mess up,"Noelia and Nailea are sounded similar in Spanish, just the punctuation is different".

The thing is, I emailed first, then telephoned to confirm.

It was not a big deal but the email makes things deliberating.

Tessan
03-10-11, 14:24
Just use Nailea real name Patricia to avoid mix-ups.

Matt Psyche
03-11-11, 00:13
I visited this massage parlor today after a bad experience at Magic Hands yesterday. It did not begin easily with this place either, but eventually I had a great time with Karla. This afternoon, I called the parlor, asked the location, and told a lady that I would be there in 5minutes. She said esperamos. When I came to the place and hit the buzz, however, nobody opened the door. I repeated pushing the buzz in 10 minutes, but nobody opened the door, and (automatic) lights in the building were turned off. I tried to leave, but it was too dark and the hallway in the building was winding too much to walk. So I had no choice and I knocked the door, and half-yelled 'hola'. I was pretty upset. Then, a decent looking girl opened the door and told me to be quiet. Being unfamiliar with and admittedly not so enthusiastic about Latin punctuality culture, I got so mad. I told her that I called 15 minutes ago and told a lady that I will be coming soon. I told her that this place was antipatico. Funny thing is that at this time she did not tell me that the buzzer was broken. Anyway she took me into a room and told me something about time. But I did not understand anything she said and I was frustrated. Then this girl was gone and another lady came to me and talked to me about prices and services. She was Estala. She showed me two girls and told me that she and these girls were available. Though estala was nice, she looked a little old to me. I asked her about the chica who opened the door, and Estala told me that the girl, Karla, was with a customer until 7pm. I told her that I will be back 7pm and I did come back on 7pm.

When I came back and pushed the buzzer, again nobody opened the door. I had to repeat buzzing

About 5 minutes. When I was ready to bang on the door, a lady came to me from downstairs and told

Me in English that the buzzer was broken. She, apparently a massage lady, opened the door for me and

Took me to a room. Soon Karla came to the room, and I double checked about the prices and services. Karla's massage skills were great and her massage was very strong. I like strong massage. I play tennis a lot, and she knows muscle spots which need to be relaxed. I touched her boobs and ass, but no complaints. I asked her to extend 1 hr massage to 1.5hr, and she said no problem. She seemed to be in good mood and was nice to me. Happy ending was very good. Soft touches on the backside of the balls, cxxk, and other places. They were very sensual. I will go back.

My humble observation is that they do not appear to be expecting propinas for standard service.

WorldTravel69
03-11-11, 14:14
You can not come early to an appointment in BsAs.

Late is the norm.

My buddy showed up early for his Spanish lesson and was chastised.

I visited this massage parlor today after a bad experience at Magic Hands yesterday. It did not begin easily with this place either, but eventually I had a great time with Karla. This afternoon, I called the parlor, asked the location, and told a lady that I would be there in 5minutes. She said esperamos. When I came to the place and hit the buzz, however, nobody opened the door. I repeated pushing the buzz in 10 minutes, but nobody opened the door, and (automatic) lights in the building were turned off. I tried to leave, but it was too dark and the hallway in the building was winding too much to walk. So I had no choice and I knocked the door, and half-yelled 'hola'. I was pretty upset. Then, a decent looking girl opened the door and told me to be quiet. Being unfamiliar with and admittedly not so enthusiastic about Latin punctuality culture, I got so mad. I told her that I called 15 minutes ago and told a lady that I will be coming soon. I told her that this place was antipatico. Funny thing is that at this time she did not tell me that the buzzer was broken. Anyway she took me into a room and told me something about time. But I did not understand anything she said and I was frustrated. Then this girl was gone and another lady came to me and talked to me about prices and services. She was Estala. She showed me two girls and told me that she and these girls were available. Though estala was nice, she looked a little old to me. I asked her about the chica who opened the door, and Estala told me that the girl, Karla, was with a customer until 7pm. I told her that I will be back 7pm and I did come back on 7pm.

When I came back and pushed the buzzer, again nobody opened the door. I had to repeat buzzing

About 5 minutes. When I was ready to bang on the door, a lady came to me from downstairs and told

Me in English that the buzzer was broken. She, apparently a massage lady, opened the door for me and

Took me to a room. Soon Karla came to the room, and I doublechecked about the prices and services. Karla's massage skills were great and her massage was very strong. I like strong massage. I play tennis a lot, and she knows muscle spots which need to be relaxed. I touched her boobs and ass, but no complaints. I asked her to extend 1 hr massage to 1. 5hr, and she said no problem. I also asked her to show her tits and ass and she said she would do for 80peso. I counteroffered with 'mirrar why chupar' for 80 peseos. She responded that solamente mirar, so deal was not made, but she seemed to be in good mood and was nice to me. Happy ending was very good. Soft touches on the backside of the balls, cxxk, and other places. They were very sensual. I will go back. My humble observation is that propinas are payable only for extra services. They do not appear to be expecting propinas for standard service.

Matt Psyche
03-11-11, 15:01
I knew you were a cultural relativist! I will go to Rosario tomorrow and hopefully report something.

You can not come early to an appointment in BsAs.

Late is the norm.

My buddy showed up early for his Spanish lesson and was chastised.

El Perro
03-11-11, 15:02
The girls at Prana have a tough job of providing their service hands on, while at the same time responding to the intercom, letting guys in, etc. There is no receptionist. The experience isn't made any easier by the fact that the hall where their apartment exists is poorly lit. It can be awfully confusing to a new client.

But I like the place and have never had any problems. The girls are attentive, reasonably skilled, and try to do as professional a job as they can given the circumstances.

Matt Psyche
03-11-11, 20:10
You are right. It is a pretty decent place. I had a good time.

The girls at Prana have a tough job of providing their service hands on, while at the same time responding to the intercom, letting guys in, etc. There is no receptionist. The experience isn't made any easier by the fact that the hall where their apartment exists is poorly lit. It can be awfully confusing to a new client.

But I like the place and have never had any problems. The girls are attentive, reasonably skilled, and try to do as professional a job as they can given the circumstances.

WorldTravel69
03-11-11, 20:14
That we will my first or second stop, next month when I get there.

But, I wish either they were here or I was there now.

My Fucking back is killing me!

You are right. It is a pretty decent place. I had a good time.

Kevins
03-13-11, 10:56
Your experience with the buzzer is unfortunate as I have been going their literally for years and never had the problem you describe except being told to come on time and do. I arrive at their door between 0 to what you or I might say 5 mintues late (almost early in Argentina) and I go in and my massue is waiting for me. Since as you have noted they have no space for a reception they want their clients to arrive on time and they make real effort to be ready, they normally reserve a little space between clients for overage so I have not felt rushed yet obviously they are more flexible when they (and the space) have nothing after. I have used Nailea for years and she gives a great no nonsense with happy ending massage. Maria is also not bad but no where near the massue that Nailea is although I bet Maria is more willing to have more fun than Nailea who does not. Only once in all my visits have they walked out in the middle of a massage for a moment which because I am big I alway book for 90 minutes. If you find one you like then book her for a confirmed time and they are there.

Getting to it is complicated because you ring a buzzer come in and climb a flight of stairs straight up and you have at the top the porter on you left. About 10 passes down a darkening hall and on the right take the stairway up two flight of steps. Then when you get off these step on your right there is a hallway that is so dark that at times it seems not to be a hall when you are on the stairs. Down that hallway. (there is a little lit light switch on the left side of the hall but not easy to find) and at the end is the Apartment they use. Once there just knock firmly twice (you know the famous knock knock) and the person who opened the buzzer for you downstairs will open the door for you.

Hope this helps

Strad
03-13-11, 18:26

Took me to a room. Soon Karla came to the room, and I doublechecked about the prices and services. Karla's massage skills were great and her massage was very strong. I like strong massage. I play tennis a lot, and she knows muscle spots which need to be relaxed. I touched her boobs and ass, but no complaints. I asked her to extend 1 hr massage to 1. 5hr, and she said no problem. I also asked her to show her tits and ass and she said she would do for 80peso. I counteroffered with 'mirrar why chupar' for 80 peseos. She responded that solamente mirar, so deal was not made, but she seemed to be in good mood and was nice to me. Happy ending was very good. Soft touches on the backside of the balls, cxxk, and other places. They were very sensual. I will go back. My humble observation is that propinas are payable only for extra services. They do not appear to be expecting propinas for standard service. Get Nolia, I pulled her panties all the way down, and unbottom her bra, she did not say nothing.

Thanks.

Strad

Matt Psyche
03-15-11, 22:59
New Prices: 140p / h. 180p / 1. 5h

WorldTravel69
04-20-11, 21:29
They are right, but you forgot the Four Hand Massage price 200p hour.

In the Winter on those chilly days Nailea offers a Hot Rock and Hot Towel massage. 90 + mins for 180p.

Tel: 4831-5398. cell: 15-5095-3879.

www.pranamasajes.com

pranamasajes@yahoo.com.ar

New Prices: 140p / h. 180p / 1. 5h

WorldTravel69
04-20-11, 22:23
I arrived in Bs As yesterday and walked my dogs off.

You will most likely have the same feeling."My feet, legs and back hurt, I need a massage."

Well I got a great one today. A Four Hand Massage.

If you haven't tried you should. I left feeling I am ready to walk all over the city again.

Next time I will take a photo or two of the hands at work.

Patrica / Nailea has open another place on Rodriguez Pea 565 piso 7 Apt A, between Lavalle and Tucumn.

WorldTravel69
02-06-12, 13:40
The web site says they have closed the Palermo location.

WorldTravel69
11-30-13, 14:00
Thanks to Gringo Verde for his post.

It is now called Margaret Masajes.

http://www.margaretmasajes.com/

Prices: 200 p hour with RM, 350 p 1.5 hours.

The phone number is 4831-7397.

Hobby Fan
04-18-14, 12:49
The place identified by World Traveler offers a truly great professional massage, with a happy ending included in the price if you want it. It is less than 2 blocks from Plaza Italia, on Borges. It is related to the old Prana somehow (overlapping masajistas and photos) but it is NOT at 4016 Santa Fe 1D. And it is not exactly the same place reopened. Call in advance for a reservation for sure, confirm pricing in by phone (250 for 60 minutes, 350 for 90 minutes, according to website; they moved from 200 to 250 for 60 minutes and I suspect they are trying to move 350 to 400 for 90 minutes).

Marita is extremely good at delivering a strong massage and she works there close to full time. She works with pilots a lot and is used to gringos. The other ladies may or may not be more your type physically (how much do you care during a massage?0 But will be harder to schedule.

WorldTravel69
04-18-14, 16:13
Thanks for the update.

I just heard from Nailea. She is having fun in the USA. She says Hi to all.

It is between Jose Luis Borges and Gurruchaga.

The apartment used to be a small office, that they divided into 3 little rooms, the bathroom is just shower and toilet. It is a very small place.

Be Careful. There is a couple living in the Old Address of piso 1 D.

The place identified by World Traveler offers a truly great professional massage, with a happy ending included in the price if you want it. It is less than 2 blocks from Plaza Italia, on Borges. It is related to the old Prana somehow (overlapping masajistas and photos) but it is NOT at 4016 Santa Fe 1D. And it is not exactly the same place reopened. Call in advance for a reservation for sure, confirm pricing in by phone (250 for 60 minutes, 350 for 90 minutes, according to website; they moved from 200 to 250 for 60 minutes and I suspect they are trying to move 350 to 400 for 90 minutes).

Marita is extremely good at delivering a strong massage and she works there close to full time. She works with pilots a lot and is used to gringos. The other ladies may or may not be more your type physically (how much do you care during a massage?0 But will be harder to schedule.

Boston
04-20-14, 18:53
Thanks for the update.

I just heard from Nailea. She is having fun in the USA. She says Hi to all.

It is between Jose Luis Borges and Gurruchaga.
The apartment used to be a small office, that they divided into 3 little rooms, the bathroom is just shower and toilet. It is a very small place.
Be Careful. There is a couple living in the Old Address of piso 1 D.Thanks for the info. Can we get anything more than the regular happy ending here? I want a good massage but that would top it off.

Hobby Fan
04-20-14, 20:16
It appears there are at least two physical places that are related or work together, very close to each other.

One place is at Borges 2379, and they will give the apartment number when you call. I have been there recently. The other one is on Santa Fe in the 4000 block. Again, they will give you the exact address when you call, and as WorldTravel69 says it is NOT 4016 1-the now. But it may be in that building; they told WorldTravel69 about this one when he communicated with them. Where you are directed probably depends who picks up the phone, who is available, and who you request.

Boston: You can get a 'Happy Ending' at the place on Borges, but definitely not more. Your experience is likely to be the same on Santa Fe. At least for the most part, these are real massage therapists who will be willing to treat "little Boston" as just one more muscle to be rubbed, sometimes extremely nicely. Enjoy the option. But pushing the limits is not likely to be appreciated!

Thanks for the info. Can we get anything more than the regular happy ending here? I want a good massage but that would top it off.

TejanoLibre
04-21-14, 04:32
I was a child and this old blind man came to stay at my house one weekend.

My mother told me that he spoke 9 languages and that he was a famous writer.

I did not think much about it at the time.

The University of Houston had brought him in and my Father was the only person in Houston that was dealing in Spanish books so the you of H called my Father and asked him if he could take in the Most famous Argentine writer in this shit country's history.

It was like meeting Twain!

Have Fun,

TL.

WorldTravel69
04-21-14, 12:04
Yes, they have two places.

Call first to get which address to go to.

I will put both on the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

http://www.margaretmasajes.com/252457713

SergeCold
05-21-14, 11:37
Yes, they have two places.

Call first to get which address to go to.

I will put both on the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

http://www.margaretmasajes.com/252457713Now they have a new location in Microcenter at Tucuman Ave. 400's. Had there a great session with Marita on Saturday, 17 May, evening. Will come there again.

Kurty
05-22-14, 16:45
Hello Folks,

Anyone knows off a good massage place (with good provider) around Microcentro open on Sundays? And what hours?

I see most are open Monday to Saturday.

Thanks for your help.