PDA

View Full Version : Bitching and moaning

Redondo
09-24-07, 17:47
This time not about Argentina but about my lovely home country where:

Taxes for Fuel, alcohol, tobacco will be increased.

VAT for luxury goods will be increased.

There is no working immigration policy other then bringing in economially worthless people under the right to marry whoever you want.

They will have a new tax called 'stealing from the rich is cool' for anybody with an home over 1.000.000 euro.

Taxes on luxury cars will increase.

Taxes on company cars will increase.

For me reason enough to get residence somewhere else where you are not taxed on having money.

My home country is still a good country for investments, business and banking but it's losing it's appeal to live there.

For me I prefer to live atleast 6 months a year outside of my country and if you have money to spend and you don't need to work in Argentina it's still an excellent place to live.

El Perro
09-24-07, 18:18

There is no working immigration policy other then bringing in economially worthless people under the right to marry whoever you want.

They will have a new tax called 'stealing from the rich is cool' for anybody with an home over 1.000.000 euro.

Taxes on company cars will increase.

For me reason enough to get residence somewhere else where you are not taxed on having money.

My home country is still a good country for investments, business and banking but it's losing it's appeal to live there.

For me I prefer to live atleast 6 months a year outside of my country and if you have money to spend and you don't need to work in Argentina it's still an excellent place to live.For those fortunate few who have not followed your history of scintillating posts, you may want to inform them from where you hail.

Exon123
09-24-07, 18:59
For those fortunate few who have not followed your history of scintillating posts, you may want to inform them from where you hail.That means where the fuck do you live.

Exon

Redondo
09-24-07, 19:00
For those fortunate few who have not followed your history of scintillating posts, you may want to inform them from where you hail.Netherlands, but I think it's pretty much the same for most of the first world.

Hopefully there will be a flat-tax soon, but I doubt that

Moore
09-24-07, 21:56

Taxes on company cars will increase.#7) Wierd people.