PDA

View Full Version : Flopy (Sofia roomate) FR

Frgethenam
09-24-07, 18:51
Was I'm'ing with Flopy last week for a little while and decided that I would give her call if unable to reach Sofia. After trying a couple times to connect with Sofia, I decided to call Flopy. Her web pictures are great, but, of course they are photoshoped, so reality was ok at best. (Large iguana tat around breast and some scars around belly) Was quoted 150 pesos completo (including anal & bbbj via IM) Privado is off Suipacha & Corrientes, clean and comfortable.

Asked for payment upfront, first I confirmed that is was for completo. She affirmed then took care of the monetary aspects, asked to go the bathroom to clean up (although I took a shower prior to arriving, it was a long walk from where I was staying)

Returned then layed on bed waiting for her to get ready. Started with some light kissing with an occasional dfk altough would not engage for more than a few seconds. Started working her way down then stopped and went for a cover. "WTF? You said bbbj in your I'm? Not for first time clients. Why didn't you say that in the I'm? Oh, it normal for BA for first time clients. Yeah, BS it is." Whatever, I had already paid so on we went with the lamest CBJ I have ever had. Tried for some digit play, but she kept her legs tightly closed and would not allow it. When I kept trying, she just got up and got on top for some cowgirl action. She tried to pin my arms so I would not play with her tetas, but she eventally relented. She started going at it fast and furious trying to get me to finish quickly but she gave up after she realized it wasn't going to happen that fast and she started getting tired.

Flipped her over for some mish with some light kisses / momentary DFK then over to doggie. I saw the KY on the nightstand so I grabbed some figured I would start lubbing her up for cola while I walking the dog (that's the kind of gentlemen I am! Lol) As soon as stuck a digit in, she immediately stopped and said that cola would not be possible. Why? I am too big and her cola is hurting at the moment (probably from sitting on her a$$ too much) I reminded her that I had asked at the beginning of the session for completo. She says she didn't realize I was that big (btw, I am slightly above average, not John Holmes) and she would make it up to me with a second round (again I assumed there would be a second round if I finished in less than 1 hour) I asked if bbbj would be included as I would now be a repeat client, but she just laughed (I did say it half-jokingly) My mood was pretty much just finish and get out; which I did, altough she did try for a second round, I was not interested.

Overall 5/10 at best.

Geo Eye
09-24-07, 20:45
Thanks for the info. She is off my list. Sounds like a real dead duck.

And waist of time