PDA

View Full Version : A sheep in BA

Wool1
09-27-07, 02:42
Now that I've returned and even awakened from the long haul flight I'll pass along some thought on my BA travels. I appreciate the forum for its hints. Wished there had been a few thoughts posted in reply to my query, but what the hey.

My venture here was a consulting gig which kept me out of the apartment's during the day and away from wee hour crawls through the clubs. So it is an all take out experience.

Rox was a great help both for set up of visits, rec of an unknown, and a great tour.

I only wish she had been a touch more "let me sort out who would be best for you".

My thoughts on nibbles from the BA buffet were:

Adebela

Marginal english skills. But there really wasn't a need at all in her case.
Pict entirely accurate (min PS on the internet sites and a bit better than the snaps on AP)

Amazing all natural chest - firm ripe no sag. Just about perfect. Responsive nips.
Began with LFK, NE, her hand quickly began her own SE followed close behind with BBBJ, DT, skillfully done while I continued my own careful NE and SE. Fully warmed up she added the cover via mouth and climbed aboard for a cowgirl ride which morphed to the asian cowgirl with an awesome full tip of the head to base of shaft stokes pounding away with the sight of the firm C's they did sway slightly with her motion. Ring!

She worked a second round along by teasing with her inner thighs to the entrance of the temple, then tongue till again all was I was fully primed. MPCFS covering spoon, side by side, CG, RCG, etc till a CG pop finished my evening after clocking a little over an hour 15. Absolute high intensity, balls to the wall so to speak.
Clearly worth a repeat.
Early 20's.
PSE or incredibly horny GFE.
$350
On Platynum.

Alony

No real english skills. Abit of a sticking point with a "I want my $ up front" on her arrival - which needed a call for translation from her friend.

Resolved with a $ on the table.

Went well from there.

Spinner bod, well toned, be cups with just a touch of gravity effect (contrast to those above which absolutely defied it) Picture accurate a bit of PS but close (picture a bit less makeup)

LFK. DFK. On to a fine BBBJ, DT, good pacing, in a variety of positions to the bitter (or in this case sweet) end. Is that MPBBBJTC? That would be the right descriptor. It was NQBS (mouthwash too) but it was CIM.

The second round began after a breather with a bit of mouth to weapon resuscitation. Once resuscitated cover applied and though the paces we went. MISH, Frog, Dog, Legs on high, flat on bed spoon, true spoon, CG, Asian CG, back to MISH and when the legs came up above my shoulders to gain max depth. Kabang. All of the above with intermingled DFK when everything lined up right. Logged a bit over an hour of flight time.
Worth a repeat.
Mid 20's.
Light PSE but a bit of pro detachment (not a real impairment in this encounter)
$300
On Baries Girls.
http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=1707&idCategoria=1&idPlantilla=10

Angles

Via Rox, though she left her number/email at the end
This is another spinner of what originally would be a true waif. Cute face, no fat, prob 90 lbs soaking wet, tight bod, did have the negative of a factory top to give something between B and C unfortunately hard with mod prominent insertion site scars. (It is the only negative). Early 20's

The wave as it is called in multiple local site was 9 or 10.

Absolute GFE

Slow undress, tease, light touch, LFK, DFK, slow tongue bath to my loin, BBBJ, DT, Cover, MPCFS (CG, Asian CG, MISH, DOG, POP).

She had brought her translation dictionary so there was a bit of back and forth, her broken english/spanish and my stuttering spanish).

We ultimately went back to some BBBJ, burned though about 6 condoms through essentially every MPCFS I can conceive interspersed with no less than one hour with my manhood in her mouth (ever had your penis look like your hands after washing dishes for a few hours? yes I did my time long ago on the kitchen line).

Logged about 3.5 hours with about 2.75 of that in action.
orig quote $250 gave $480
Repeat... hell yes
GFE
No picts or published info I'm aware of.

Eiki/Sheila

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/s...agina/fotos.htm
No call, No show, None to Rox either.
So repeat (or second chance) - no

Sabrina

American Agency

No pic on the site

Not the spinner type I usually prefer, but proportional with an athletic/ touch stocky build.

Good C top average to B- face

A repeat of the nonsense over up front fee resolved as above.

The briefest of bbbj (more like a kiss on the check really) then CBJ (this is a looser in my book) so on to MPCFS. A bit of fairly unconvincing gasps and moans, confirmed by the need for a few rounds of lube application. We went though MPCFS ultimately with a cover change do to a failure (UGH! there really is a real downside to the low lube state - write that down) Again an incrediblely brief BBBJ (with a strong push on my part) to recover my nerve so to speak ultimately to a solitary pop. Which in this case was enough.

A bit under an hour logged in toto, with about 30 min in the hole.

Repeat - no

Pro experience (a true ho hum) neither GFE nor PSE

$250

Comments on AmericanAgency

Despite the name no true ability to speak english well enough to really set up an apt.
Eventually called by Gabriela(?) whom they had available there proportly a model. wanted $600 - to which I refused. Given the language issue I had said the hell with it for the night... Ultimately Sabrina showed up. You have to love the hotel here with their call...."your guest Sabrina is here to see you, shall I send her up?" Oh what the hell let us see what she looks like..... (sometimes I ultimately hate it when Mr Johnson answers the phone)

Only one of the 40 girls shown on site was available.
http://www.americanagency.com.ar/private/catchicasesp.htm

So with this log I wish you all Happy Hunting!

AllIWantIsLove
09-28-07, 01:33
Good report Wool1. Thanks!