PDA

View Full Version : Maria is awesome!

Pacman46
09-27-07, 04:33
First and only night in Buenos Aires. Flew the boss down last night; arrived early this morning; slept till noon. Walked around the city all day, dinner at Sucre, nightcap at Bar 6 and then dropped rest of crew off at Marriott Plaza. I went across the street to Periplo Bar and met Maria--cute, thin, young with full lips and soft hands. She understood a bit more English than the rest of the girls and didn't put a hussle on which I liked. Another girl finally asked me if I wanted to buy her a drink--which I did. I eventually got around to brass tacks and told her I'd like to take her back to my room. She first quoted 300P which I immediately balked at and countered with 200P. I know I probably should have countered lower, but I really dug this Chica and she sure had me convinced she dug me too. My counterproposal was accepted and she lingered at the bar with me enjoying her drink and our company. She is definitely not a clockwatcher. After paying the bar fine and walking across the street, I endured the awkward feeling of the Marriot staff looking at me and knowing exactly what was going on. We got on the elevator and immediately fell into an embrace with DFK and lots of groping. This girl was hot! We reluctantly broke lip lock when the elevator doors opened and sauntered hand in hand to my room; opened the door and inserted the key into the master light switch. She asked to use the bathroom and I showed her the way while I kicked off my shoes, unbuttoned my cuffs and made things easy for her. She came out of the bathroom in just her panties and bra, planted another wet delicious tongue ladened kiss on me and then began to slowly undress me and pay attention to my growing manhood. I helped slip off her bra and then tugged her panties down as she maneuvered me against the bed and pushed me backwards. She took control and began BBBJ which was awesome in that wet delicious mouth with the full lips. Eye contact was awesome and I truly felt like the love of her life. As she continued to slurp on my member, she expertly reached into her bag and tossed a condom on my chest. I grabbed it, ripped the package open, pulled out the protection and laid it on my chest. She continued working on me until she noticed the latex island in my sea of chest hair. She picked it up and without any effort, had it rolled over me in no time. She then climbed aboard and slid effortlessly over my vertical shaft and rode me with a South American rhythm that makes the tango look like a military march. I was almost down the inevitable path towards climax when she stopped, dismounted, and rolled over onto the bed, pulling me on top of her. I had envisioned me directing the moves and having to cajole or suggest things to Maria, but I was enjoying her taking charge and giving me exactly what she knew I wanted. I hovered over her for a second of two as the tip of my throbbing member acted as radar for the inviting entrance to a world of pleasure. As I parted her walls and slid smoothly into her pleasure dome, she moaned with delight and continued to offer me her sighs of approval in sync with and in response to the tempo and intensity of my drives. I was fighting for all I was worth to control the timing of my release, but she was begging for me. She wrapped her legs around my back, digging her heels into the small of my back, and rubbed her smooth silky hands over my obliques and back while alternating between load moans and grabbing her lips with mine. After about 5 or 6 minutes of gradually increasing intensity, she let loose with a scream and cry that must have wakened the whole building. She pulled me in harder and deeper and usurped my rhythm with her own. This girl is strong in her body core. If she was faking it, she was pouring every ounce of strength into hiding that fact and I was buying it and loving it. As her cries of delight persisted, I felt the overwhelming urge again and this time I went with it. I get a huge kick out of simultaneous orgasm and I just let the inevitable happen. When it was obvious I was spent and done, Maria finally relented from her heels and hips lock she had on me and came back down to earth. I was showered with kisses and bear hugs as she literally squeezed the life out of me and refused to let my shrinking love shaft loose. We settled into a gentle caressing and idle hip action as she allowed me the honor of deciding when I would pull out. After some gentle cheek strokes and light kissing, I slowly pulled back and enjoyed her slight gasp as my head cleared her soft smooth love walls. She carefully and lovingly took care of the cleanup and then settled into my arms and cuddled with me on the bed while I enjoyed the moment and waited for my second wind. She waited patiently as well and with an expert sense of timing that only an NFL quarterback possesses, she reached down and began working my tool back to life. This time she engufed me with her beautiful mouth again and proceeded with a most enjoyable BBBJ which she administered while occassionally cupping and stimulating my balls and scrotum to aid in the rise to climax. I obliged quickly as I was so impressed with her enthusiasm and attention to detail. Again we cuddled with no thought to how much time had transpired. Eventually, when she got up to use the bathroom, I got dressed, put her well earned fee into an envelope and then slipped into her purse when she came out of the bathroom. We necked like junior high kids in the elevator again as I walked her down to the lobby. She gave me her cel phone number and told me to call her next time I was in BA. I will! Tomorrow it's back to New York with the boss and a smile I will wear for quite some time. You mongers have it great down here!

Pacman46

Jaimito Cartero
09-27-07, 13:40
This is probably a good report, but I can't say for sure, since in it's posted form, without any paragraphs, it's almost unreadable.

Pete Puma
09-27-07, 14:11
If you need a break stop reading, rest for 10 seconds and then read some more. For those of you who had trouble getting through the post. It was good.

Esten
09-28-07, 01:05
One word: Nice!

LuisWeegee
09-28-07, 17:47
Great story.

I will be back in Buenos Aires last week of October for a few days. I would love to give Maria a shot. Could you post her phone number?

Thanks

Rockin Bob
09-28-07, 20:05
That was a great report!

It was a little hard to read though, paragraph breaks would be welcome.

Also, it maybe belongs on the Periplo thread.

I rarely go there only because it's in an odd location. I took a girl out of there once and had a good time with her. I remember it's a little pricey, I think 200 pesos is about what you are going to pay.

Could be I'm going back, though!

El Perro
09-28-07, 20:17
That was a great report!

It was a little hard to read though, paragraph breaks would be welcome.

Also, it maybe belongs on the Periplo thread.

I rarely go there only because it's in an odd location. I took a girl out of there once and had a good time with her. I remember it's a little pricey, I think 200 pesos is about what you are going to pay.

Could be I'm going back, though!And, she "usurped" him! Which I think is a combination of sucked and slurped him.