PDA

View Full Version : Passport Photos

El Perro
10-01-07, 22:31
Rambled around downtown and Barrio Norte looking for a place to have some passport size photos snapped. No luck. Anybody know of a place?

Moore
10-02-07, 01:17
I can remember getting such photos at a small film / camera shop on Las Heras around Uriburu IIRC. I think most camera / photo shops will do it. You'd probably be hard pressed to walk 3 blocks on any main avenue like Callao, Santa Fe, or Las Heras and not pass one of these places.

El Perro
10-02-07, 01:32
You'd probably be hard pressed to walk 3 blocks on any main avenue like Callao, Santa Fe, or Las Heras and not pass one of these places.That's what I thought as well, but I missed 'em. Thanks for the pointer.

Thomaso276
10-02-07, 11:07
Paraguay and San Martin. Copy/Printer place is on Paraguay opposite a store that sells soccer shirts and stuff. Next to the restaurant that is opposite Establa.

4 USA photos for 25 pesos.

El Perro
10-02-07, 11:49
Paraguay and San Martin. Copy, Printer place is on Paraguay opposite a store that sells soccer shirts and stuff. Next to the restaurant that is opposite Establa.

4 USA photos for 25 pesos.Thanks Tom. I guess Favre ain't done, eh ?!

Xion149
03-25-08, 14:08
Paraguay and San Martin. Copy / Printer place is on Paraguay opposite a store that sells soccer shirts and stuff. Next to the restaurant that is opposite Establa.

4 USA photos for 25 pesos.I wasn't able to find this particular place. However, about 1/2 a block further down Paraguay I found:

Polaroid Studio Express.

Paraguay 439

4315-2411

AR15 for 4 passport photos.

WorldTravel69
10-11-08, 14:47
Here is something of interest. Instead of carrying your passport or photocopy while walking around, the Government a new ID Passport Card.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_card/ppt_card_3926.html