PDA

View Full Version : Te Mataré Ramírez

Biggie Smalls
10-04-07, 19:29
Who can tell me about this place? Read interesting things online but has anyone actually been? Prices? Shows? Decor? Food? Is any of it great or awful? Please advise.

BS

Spanky
10-05-07, 04:48
I have been to the one located on Paraguay 2 times with 2 differenct chicas I have met at the clubs. This place is quite small but we did not feel overcramped. We went during the weekday without a reservation and got in. The place was quite full and on the weekend you will need reservations.

The decor was very interesting. Everything was red. The pictures on the wall showed various erotic pictures. There was a slide show with erotic pictures on the wall also. It was very amusing for me and my dates.

Their was also a puppet show with a sex theme. Different and interesting. One of my dates really enjoyed this show. I had very passionate fun with both dates after the restaurant.

The majority of the patrons were couples on dates. There was one large table with about 10 people, (mainly cute french girls but I would not plan on this)

The food was good overall depending on what you order. The dishes are small. All appetizers I had were excellent. The fish was not so good but the lamb was superb. The wine list was small but adequate for me.

The prices are relatively high.

I would go back and I think it is worth at least one visit.

I think there are quite a few tourist their but not of the loud rowdy American type other than me.

Hope this helps.

Biggie Smalls
10-05-07, 11:59
When you say "expensive". Argentian expensive? Or USA expensive? Ha ha. Give me a dollar amount more or less?

Thanks.

BS

Spanky
10-05-07, 19:25
Basically Argentine expensive. The cost were similar to a decent U. S. Restaurant. I think the principales were in the 40-50 peso range. I can not remember. I tend to drink alot so maybe the bill was kinda high because I had many drinks.

It is a good place and I know my dates enjoyed it because it is such a different type atmosphere than most Argentine restaurants.

One date pulled my joystick out while I was driving. I did not even ask her to do this so maybe the place is truly an aphrodisiac.

Biggie Smalls
10-07-07, 17:11
For all your great info.

BS

El Perro
10-07-07, 17:36
I heard this place moved recently. You might want to double check the address.

Biggie Smalls
10-07-07, 17:44
Yes, I'll double check that when I make the reservation. Is there multiple locations? Or just one?

BS