PDA

View Full Version : Just Appreciation

Member #4110
10-06-07, 00:11
I had my third trip to Buenos Aires this past summer, and it was great. But why am I posting now? Sometimes you have to have a bad time in order for you to appreciate you good times.

What made me realize this site is so great (and BA is so great) is my experience in trying to have a good time in Prague (last spring) and Kiev (this coming spring) I could get pretty good information about Prague, and I was able to find a few apartments that provide the kind of service I like. But some character belittled my reports for not providing any new information and another guy stated that Americans like me put the world at risk for diseases. Jackson deleted the jerk's post, of course. That is only one person, but the tone on the European boards is full of bragging about how much money they spend. This is especially true of the Ukraine section of internationalsexguide. Very little useful information is provided.

So I just decided to cancel my trip to Kiev and go back next spring to Buenos Aires, where there is a nice little apartment around almost every corner. I also decided to buy a one-year membership and to send a little donation to WSG Charities. I have had some great times in BA, and I owe it all to the information provided on this site.

Maybe I should have posted some reviews from my trip last summer, but, to tell the truth, my tastes are so simple no one would learn much. I am a guy in his 60s who lilkes to go to an apartment early in the day to have a little BBBJ and a half-hour of covered sex with a lovely lady. I like to see if I can get the lady turned on, and if she clearly has an orgasm, I give her a propina. If the ladies are not pretty enough or nice enough at one place, I just go to the next one. Maybe at night I invite a lady from one of the coffee shops back to my apartment if she is especially nice. In other words, my tastes are so apple-pie that no one could learn much from me. I have no interest in clubs.

But, in my mind and in the extensive notes I take about how the chica looked, smelled, moved, and groaned, I am as happy as I can be. Maybe I will go to Kiev in my next life -- the current one is too brief to pass up another trip to Avenida Cordoba and Suipacha.

Cowpie
10-07-07, 18:03
I had my third trip to Buenos Aires this past summer, and it was great. But why am I posting now? Sometimes you have to have a bad time in order for you to appreciate you good times.

What made me realize this site is so great (and BA is so great) is my experience in trying to have a good time in Prague (last spring) and Kiev (this coming spring) I could get pretty good information about Prague, and I was able to find a few apartments that provide the kind of service I like. But some character belittled my reports for not providing any new information and another guy stated that Americans like me put the world at risk for diseases. Jackson deleted the jerk's post, of course. That is only one person, but the tone on the European boards is full of bragging about how much money they spend. This is especially true of the Ukraine section of internationalsexguide. Very little useful information is provided.

So I just decided to cancel my trip to Kiev and go back next spring to Buenos Aires, where there is a nice little apartment around almost every corner. I also decided to buy a one-year membership and to send a little donation to WSG Charities. I have had some great times in BA, and I owe it all to the information provided on this site.

Maybe I should have posted some reviews from my trip last summer, but, to tell the truth, my tastes are so simple no one would learn much. I am a guy in his 60s who lilkes to go to an apartment early in the day to have a little BBBJ and a half-hour of covered sex with a lovely lady. I like to see if I can get the lady turned on, and if she clearly has an orgasm, I give her a propina. If the ladies are not pretty enough or nice enough at one place, I just go to the next one. Maybe at night I invite a lady from one of the coffee shops back to my apartment if she is especially nice. In other words, my tastes are so apple-pie that no one could learn much from me. I have no interest in clubs.

But, in my mind and in the extensive notes I take about how the chica looked, smelled, moved, and groaned, I am as happy as I can be. Maybe I will go to Kiev in my next life -- the current one is too brief to pass up another trip to Avenida Cordoba and Suipacha.Amen brother.

I too try to keep it simple, there so many places in BsAs to find pussy. Street girls, cafes, apartments, or clubs there's something for everyone and priced accordinly.