PDA

View Full Version : Smoking room

Rufo12
10-08-07, 15:03
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I'm italian and my english is not good, so please excuse me. I'll be in BA the next November for about 3 weeks to visit a friend, visit the city and meet some chicas:O)

Anyone could give me any information about smoke?

1. Have the Ezeiza Airport smoking rooms?

2. What kind of cigarettes are there in Argentina and where can I buy it?

3. Is there a no smoke law inside restaurant, pub, bar etc?

Thanks

Sportsman
10-08-07, 15:26
1. Have the Ezeiza Airport smoking rooms? - There is a smoking room across from Gate 4 and United Red Carpet Club in EZE.

2. What kind of cigarettes are there in Argentina and where can I buy it? - Don't know what specific brand you are looking for. But I know Marlboro is available, manufactured locally. And it is dirk cheap. 3.75 Peso per pack was last month's price - less than a Euro. Skip the Duty Free Shop, prices out in town are cheaper.

3. Is there a no smoke law inside restaurant, pub, bar etc? - Yes, the law was passed last year.

El Perro
10-08-07, 16:49
Rufo12,

Many american brands of cigs and I see some european brands from time to time. There is a no smoking law in effect, however some restaurants / bars have smoking areas, and a select few flaunt the law altogether.

Also, with the weather getting much better you can smoke outside, as many places have outdoor seating.