PDA

View Full Version : Looking for daytime women near Recoleta

Sbsesq
10-16-07, 15:39
I am going to be in BA for the first time and am not a night owl. Any ideas my mongering friends? I am a well to do 50ish professional from US. I will be staying in a apt at Lois Suites. Really an early worm in the morning which precludes late night hunting.

Stormy
10-16-07, 16:12
You might want to take a look at Santa Fe 1707. That is at Rodriguez Pena and Santa Fe which is just a little south of your location. I have found them to have an excellent day selection and you can do take out if you don't want to use the facilities there. There is extensive information and opinion in the thread under privados.

El Aleman
10-16-07, 18:00
Exactly, how early?

If it is EXTREMELY early, you might think about hitting the late, late night spots. I. E. Cocodrilo. Their night might already be your morning.

Sbsesq
10-16-07, 18:25
exactly, how early?

If it is EXTREMELY early, you might think about hitting the late, late night spots. I. E. Cocodrilo. Their night might already be your morning.Nothing like the feel of a BBBJ in the morning. It smells like victory.

Sportsman
10-16-07, 20:58
Sbsesq,

Privado core hours are 11:00 am to 6:00 pm weekdays. Some have extended hours and even 24/7. If you only want to stay within Recoleta area, besides Santa Fe 1707 which Stormy has recommended, Santa Fe 2036, Larrea 1072, Junin 1631 are all within reasonable walking distance from Lois Suite. They all have a thread under private apartments.

Or you can have Roxanna arrange internet chicas to be delivered to your hotel.

AllIWantIsLove
10-17-07, 02:11
I am going to be in BA for the first time and am not a night owl. Any ideas my mongering friends? I am a well to do 50ish professional from US. I will be staying in a apt at Lois Suites. Really an early worm in the morning which precludes late night hunting.Besides the privados and ordering-in an Internet girl (via Roxanna if you don't speak Spanish) you could try Orleans and / or Exedra. Distance wise either would be a nice walk from Recoleta I think. But by cab I think they would only be a few minutes away from Recoleta. But if you don't speak a word of Spanish I am not sure how successful you'd be at these places.

Bob