PDA

View Full Version : Vintage audio

Guiller
10-18-07, 18:19
Hi,

I'm a Buenos Aires resident with special passion for quality music listening. I'd be interested in making contact with visiting members who may have vintage (70's-80's and even 90's) audio quality equipment at home and would like either to share this interest or to get rid off some of this stuff.

All the best

Exon123
10-18-07, 18:57
Hi,

I'm a Buenos Aires resident with special passion for quality music listening. I'd be interested in making contact with visiting members who may have vintage (70's-80's and even 90's) audio quality equipment at home and would like either to share this interest or to get rid off some of this stuff.

All the bestI have XM radio in my new Buick, but you can't have that.

Exon

Rock Harders
10-18-07, 22:33
Exon-

You "cheap cocksucker" everyone knows that the only people who buy Buick's are those who are too "cheap" to buy a real old man's luxury car, a Cadillac. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Member #3314
10-19-07, 00:05
Some old analog tube based audio equipment from the 70's and 80's is better than the digital stuff you buy nowadays.

Bad thing is that if you play a "remastered" album it will sound like shit. You need the original recording, witch usually are not out on CD etc, if they are from the 70's and 80's.

Usually if you like stuff from the 70's and 80's you are old and have lost enough hearing by now that you won't hear the difference.

Good luck in your search.

Exon123
10-19-07, 13:57
Exon-

You "cheap cocksucker" everyone knows that the only people who buy Buick's are those who are too "cheap" to buy a real old man's luxury car, a Cadillac. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Suerte,

Dirk DigglerAnd thats exactly why I didn't buy the Cadliiac. I didn't want the stigma that goes with owning the MotherFucking Cadillac. But the Buick I bought is the biggest and best they have, the Tiger Woods model. Not only does it have the XM radio, but the "On Star" is a hoot. They e-mail you even if your tire pressure is low.

As I've stated before, "Any Dumb MotherFucker Can Spend Money, That Doesn't Take Any Brains".

Exon