PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1667, piso 2

WorldTravel69
10-18-07, 18:24
At Montevideo. 4 Chicas. 50p 30 min. 100p hour with Cola. Tel: 4373-8448, 4373-4884, 4373-6116. 24/7.

I only saw the one that answered the door. Not my type.

Braniac
11-07-07, 03:34
I checked this place out 10 days ago on a Saturday, early evening. There were 5 girls, but I only liked one of them enough to consider. She was a fairly dark one, nice body and face, but not so sensual. Whenever she spoke, it was a total turnoff.

I was planning to check out the first floor before deciding, but the madame said that once I had seen the girls, I was OBLIGATED to take one. (She claimed she had told me this earlier, but since she spoke a mile a minute, I had missed it.

I was pretty sure this was BS, but since I kinda liked the girl, I decided to give it a go. Surprisingly, the BJ was the best part, as she did a nice job of licking the testicles, etc. The sex was decent, and she was willing to go a second round.

However, I'm also afraid I may have paid a newbie tax, since they had quoted me 100 pesos for 30 minutes. (I wish I had checked here first!

Col Bog 1
12-09-07, 12:09
After my very good session with Pia, I made a city tour walking in all the Microcentro till the Congress palace.

After I left the Congress I was feeling horny again and decided to explore some places.

I went to Montevideo 55 but the building is closed and a new one is under construction.

After that I went to few other places without founding interesting (slim) girls.

Finally I arriver to Corrientes and walked till 1667.

This place seems interesting as it is reported to have 3 apartments to visit.

When I entered I had a first bad surprise: the elevator is broken.

As I wanted to visit the 4th floor first, I had to climb the stairs till there and arrived breathless and sweating (old & fat)

I was received by the Madame and was presented to 5 girls, none of them inspired me (fatties) Then the Madame told me to wait for her last girl and she introduced her 3 minutes later, completely naked. That girl was not bad, but still fleshy and the room was really very dark so I decided to say no thanks and explore the building.

I walked down till second floor and enter the apartment (there's only one door by floor)

That place was better lighted but the Madame took me to a blind room (no window) and asks me to seat and wait.

I was introduced to 6 or 7 girls all fatties or with something to turn me off.

I was to leave when the Madame told me she has a slim cutie to show me and that I should wait for her.

So I walked back in the dark room and wait for 3 minutes. I'm not a very patient guy and as the girl didn't show up, once again I stood up and walk till the door, but there she arrived, the promised cutie! And YES, that girl was cute and slim.

She came to me in a red pantie & bra and she looked gorgeous to me with a slim body, nice small natural tits, a flat belly and a small waist. Her face is only regular but ok and she has long dark hair.

I said ok and the Madame told me that for 100p I would have her for 40 minutes completa.

So I went to a better room with a window on Corriente and sat on the bed to wait for my cutie. 5 minutes later, I was still alone in the room. I walked out of the room and found Madame in the kitchen and asked where was the cutie? She looked amazed that she was not with me and told me to go back to the room and that she would send her immediately and that she was looking for underwear presented by a door to door seller.

3 minutes later, I was really mad and decided to try to have my money back as I was still alone. But as I was walking out the room, she finally arrived and excuses herself for being so late. She then told me that she knew me. I told her that this was very improbable as I don't live in Buenos Aires. But she insisted that she knew me and suddenly, I realized that she was right! I knew her as well. She was Carolina, the Paraguayan girl I did in August at some other place!

That is really amazing, isn't it? 4 months later, in another apartment among hundreds; I found and like the same girl. Probability that something like that happens is very low but still it's not null.

I was glad as I love BBFS and that girl gave it to me in August so I knew I would have it again.

But then, things went wrong.

Fist, she wouldn't admit kisses not even LFK.

Second, she didn't want to have BBFS that time and she told me that she had done something foolish months ago with me and that she was not supposed to do it again now.

But I insisted and finally was able to convince her to go bareback.

Third, she refuses Anal. As I was having BBFS I didn't insist too much on that but was feeling ripped-off as the Madame promised it to me.

Last, she decided that time was over (after 30 minutes) and left the room running and yelling that her sister had to wait for her to go home.

I was, once again, alone in the room and totally unsatisfied.

But, still I had had a nice meeting with DATY, BBBJ, BBFS and a lot of (exaggerated) moaning from Carolina. I was exhausted and sweating after my second girl of the day, but still horny.

So I decided to leave the place with no comment.

If I'd live in BA I wouldn't return to that place.

Cheers.

Tessan
03-24-09, 22:10
Some of the girls looked doable. I ask the madam the price. She said 80p for half hour, 120p for hour. I ask her if BBJ was included. She said yes. She said she had 10 girls working there. I saw 6. She said other where busy. Think she said it has 6 bedrooms.

I told her above her the change extra for BBJ, she smiled and said her place was better, and she did not change more for it. I was just checking out privados, so I did not stay, but I plan to return. I noticed some negative reports below. I think I'll still check it out at some point anyway.

Tessan
04-04-09, 00:06
When you try out new places, sometimes you throw your money away with shit service. I guess that what happen to me in this place today.

I decided to try it out, because the girls looked doable when I visited last. I spoke to the madam and she confirmed the prices. It was a different madam from the one I saw before. I told her I wanted a BBJ, she said there where 4 girls that do that, that were working.

I choose a fake blond, think her name was Agustina, but I am not sure anymore. After she enters the room, she leaves and says she going to go wash up, and is gone a good 15 minutes or more. After she come back, I see her go for the condom at once, so I told her I ask for a bbj. She ask me to wash up. So I go to the bathroom and wash. When i get back, she not in the room, and i have to wait for her again. When she returns she doe not take any cloth off. Give me a bbj for 3 seconds, until I am hard, and puts the condom on. I call the madam over, told her she said this girl did bbj. The Agustina tell the madam she did give me a bbj, I told the madam 3 second, she said she did it for a while, which was a lie. She had not even been in the room, for more then 1 minutes. The Madam said that once the girl starts I cannot change girls. I had paid 120 already for an hour. (The madam does not even know if the girls is in the room with you or not, so how she going to know when your time is up?)

This girl is still fully dressed, with her shoes still on, giving me a cbj. I ask her for penetration, since I not going to finish that way, she take her pants and panties off, leaves everything on including her shoes!!! I am getting pissed, but there is no way I can get my money back, so I go along.

Anyway after half an hour I decide I am wasting my time. Get dressed, and go to talk to the madam. I tell the madam she did not even take all her close off and had her shoes on! Agustina says she did take all her cloth off. She is a lying B i t c h!

Anyway this place goes on my AVOID list. It could be it was just this one girl, that i made a bad choice but the madam did not care, so I am going to AVOID. There are some negative reports about this place below as well.

PendejoLoco
02-02-10, 19:26
Avoid at all costs! Horrible place and they will try to trick you!

Zanny
07-22-11, 12:52
July 2011 field report. Overpowering smell of new paint job, had to wait in a bedroom. Was shown a fat Katy, nothing specila Camilla, plus Andy and Brenda, both a no for either of us.

Kazzooey
10-25-12, 18:04
Their web site is www.0600hot.com

I was presented with a lot of different girls this afternoon. I'd say that they are worth a look.

Was quoted 150 for half an hour and 200 for an hour conventional. Price for an hour with BBBJ and cola was 350.

I chose a girl named Ayelen and paid 350. She was a decent performer, gave it some effort, so I can't fault her, though not a lot of real connection. I came earlier than I wanted and then couldn't get it up to put it in her cola, even though I had already paid for it. Ain't life a ***** sometimes (ja ja!)?

Spartakus
12-07-12, 05:53
Visited in November at about 17-18 h. The prices are lower than floors 1-3-4 (where they asked me for $350!).

The lady presented me about 4/5 girls asking me for $ 200/1hour. I liked a 23 y.o. paraguaya brunette named BELEN, but on the site her name is KOKI-IRIS (sure) , GIA (maybe)

KOKI-IRIS-MOROCHAS.

http://www.0600hot.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=131

http://www.0600hot.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=145

http://www.0600hot.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=117

GIA: http://www.0600hot.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=88

Nice body. 170 tall, decent tits and fantastic ASS! Not french kiss. Convencional sex at $200/1h. I've not asked for other of particular.

Her partecipacion could be better, but if you're kind and sweet, she is better! She does what I ask without problem. Touching, petting, lot of sex positions.
I spent a nice full hour without no hurry with 2 stunning shots! She offered me also a free SPRITE after the first shot!

I liked that tall and nice girl from Paraguay!

Lysander
12-07-12, 23:02
Visited in November at about 17-18 h. The prices are lower than floors 1-3-4 (where they asked me for $350!).

The lady presented me about 4/5 girls asking me for $ 200/1hour. I liked a 23 whyear old paraguaya brunette named BELEN, but on the site her name is KOKI-IRIS (sure) , GIA (maybe)

KOKI-IRIS-MOROCHAS.

GIA:

http://www.0600hot.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=88

Nice body. 170 tall, decent tits and fantastic ASS! Not french kiss. Convencional sex at $200/1h. I've not asked for other of particular.

Her partecipacion could be better, but if you're kind and sweet, she is better! She does what I ask without problem. Touching, petting, lot of sex positions.

I spent a nice full hour without no hurry with 2 stunning shots! She offered me also a free SPRITE after the first shot!

I liked that tall and nice girl from Paraguay!Yes I concur. Not a bad place. Three years ago I visited this establishement and had a bad experence. As my apartment is near by this time I decided to give another try last week. Chose Tatiana, slim 21 year old Porteņa. Very friendly. Enthusastic BBBJ. OK sex in various positions. Does not do cola. 250p (200p conventional, extra 50p for BBBJ).

Three of the four floors above the Gato Negro are privados, as far as I can tell all run by different operators. Piso 3 is closed for the moment at least. Piso 4 and Piso 1 charge 100p more than Piso 2 but seem to be bit cleaner and on average probably have a better lineup of girls. By the way, when you have done the deed, the Gato Negro is a nice place to have a coffee. It is one of a BA's "bares notables"

Lysander
12-07-12, 23:16

The lady presented me about 4/5 girls asking me for $ 200/1hour. I liked a 23 whyear old paraguaya brunette named BELEN, but on the site her name is KOKI-IRIS (sure) , GIA (maybe)

KOKI-IRIS-MOROCHAS.

GIA:

http://www.0600hot.com/index2.php?o=DE&id=88

I liked that tall and nice girl from Paraguay!Yes I concur. Not a bad place. Three years ago I visited this establishement and had a bad experence. As my apartment is near by this time I decided to give another try last week. Chose Tatiana, slim 21 year old Porteņa. Very friendly. Enthusastic BBBJ. OK sex in various positions. Does not do cola. 250p (200p conventional, extra 50p for BBBJ).

Three of the four floors above the Gato Negro are privados, as far as I can tell all run by different operators. Piso 3 is closed for the moment at least. Piso 4 and Piso 1 charge 100p more than Piso 2 but seem to be bit cleaner and on average probably have a better lineup of girls. By the way, when you have done the deed, the Gato Negro is a nice place to have a coffee. It is one of a BA's "bares notables"

Spartakus
12-08-12, 01:24
Yes I concur. Not a bad place. Three years ago I visited this establishement and had a bad experence. As my apartment is near by this time I decided to give another try last week. Chose Tatiana, slim 21 year old Porteņa. Very friendly. Enthusastic BBBJ. OK sex in various positions. Does not do cola. 250p (200p conventional, extra 50p for BBBJ).

Three of the four floors above the Gato Negro are privados, as far as I can tell all run by different operators. Piso 3 is closed for the moment at least. Piso 4 and Piso 1 charge 100p more than Piso 2 but seem to be bit cleaner and on average probably have a better lineup of girls. By the way, when you have done the deed, the Gato Negro is a nice place to have a coffee. It is one of a BA's "bares notables"Yeah, Piso 2 now is better than 1 year ago. Piso 1 had 2 expensive fat girls that day!

Please Could you find your Tatiana on http://www.0600hot.com and give the link ?? Usually the girls use different names. I'd like to try yours!

And what's Gato Negro?

Daddy Rulz
12-08-12, 03:52
And what's Gato Negro?Gato Negro is the coffee shop at the bottom of this PV

Member #3320
12-08-12, 12:14
Yes I concur. Not a bad place. Three years ago I visited this establishement and had a bad experence. As my apartment is near by this time I decided to give another try last week. Chose Tatiana, slim 21 year old Porteņa. Very friendly. Enthusastic BBBJ. OK sex in various positions. Does not do cola. 250p (200p conventional, extra 50p for BBBJ).Lysander, Good to see you posting back after such a long time.

Bruce52
09-01-13, 19:47
Yes, even on Sunday! I stopped by today around 2 pm. The place was open, but all the girls were busy. I was advised to return after an hour. I didn't. Instead, I ended up at Esmerelda 517, where I had a pretty lousy experience. Bad move! But this place is open, in case anyone is wondering.

Bruce.

Big Boss Man
11-01-13, 14:02
According to the local boards the police closed all floors last weekend.

On further investigation, website is still up. http://www.corrientes4.com/index2.php The website claims that it has reopened. For guys like me, who like to play safe and anonymous, it is probably better to pay extra for call out.

Natov
11-01-13, 21:06
Yes, even on Sunday! I stopped by today around 2 pm. The place was open, but all the girls were busy. I was advised to return after an hour. I didn't. Instead, I ended up at Esmerelda 517, where I had a pretty lousy experience. Bad move! But this place is open, in case anyone is wondering.

Bruce.I went to Esmeralda last night well actually it was this morning at about 8:30 after Toreto. Only had 3 girls and Berlin (I think that was her name) was the cutest. Cute face but the baby belly stretch wasn't so hot. Had hairy kind of Bush (I like that). 700 was prob to much. Teach me for not bartering.

NewOrleans
01-22-14, 03:34
Closed, if my memory serves me correctly.