PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1438, piso 6 C

WorldTravel69
10-18-07, 18:30
At Uruguay. 3 Chicas. 50p 30 min. 70p with Cola. Tel: 4371-5139. Open 24/7.

I only saw the Chica that answered the door. Not my type.

Ricker
04-11-08, 22:48
After finishing my session at Uraguay343, just out of curiousity I stopped into this privado. Exploration.

Well, 3 rather out of shape chicas presented themselves, the best being a generous 5 level. The other 2, scary.

I politely told the madam Gracias but I was looking for something different.

This is when things got ugly.

She told me I had to pay her a fee for seeing the chicas present. What a joke!

I told her that if there was a fee, that she failed to explain that to me beforehand, therefore I would NOT be paying a fee.

She blocked the door and told me that I would not be allowed to leave until she got her fee, which she never even told how much she wanted, not that it mattered, she was getting NOTHING.

I turned from mild mannered Ricker to very angry Ricker and told her I'd give her 1 second to move out of my way or I was going to kick the door in to leave. I'm no tough guy at all, trust me, but when you get cornered like that, you get tough quickly.

She opened the door, even kind of pushed me out to show me how disgusted she was at me, and sadly, yelled to me, "nunca vuelva" (never come back)

Now that's funny!

What a beeeeatch!

Lysander
04-12-08, 02:18
After finishing my session at Uraguay343, just out of curiousity I stopped into this privado. Exploration.

Well, 3 rather out of shape chicas presented themselves, the best being a generous 5 level. The other 2, scary.

I politely told the madam Gracias but I was looking for something different.

This is when things got ugly.

She told me I had to pay her a fee for seeing the chicas present. What a joke!

I told her that if there was a fee, that she failed to explain that to me beforehand, therefore I would NOT be paying a fee.

She blocked the door and told me that I would not be allowed to leave until she got her fee, which she never even told how much she wanted, not that it mattered, she was getting NOTHING.

I turned from mild mannered Ricker to very angry Ricker and told her I'd give her 1 second to move out of my way or I was going to kick the door in to leave. I'm no tough guy at all, trust me, but when you get cornered like that, you get tough quickly.

She opened the door, even kind of pushed me out to show me how disgusted she was at me, and sadly, yelled to me, "nunca vuelva" (never come back)

Now that's funny!

What a beeeeatch!Well done Ricker. The same thing happened to me last year at Corrientes 1888 piso 1. A. And last month at St Fe 1714 p6.606. (I've written reports on both incidents) I just stood my ground and walked out. Somebody else reported this happened to them at St Fe 2036, and they paid up to get out. Bad idea. There was a discusion about it on this board a couple of months ago. I guess for guys who don't speak Spanish and if its one of those places where you need to be buzzed out of the front door, it could be a bit intimidating. I can't image locals ever pay up in this situation. Do you think Corrientes 1888 gets many foreign clients who pay up? I would be surprised.

What we need here is a privado black list with its own easy-to-find heading.

Ricker
04-12-08, 14:35
What we need here is a privado black list with its own easy-to-find heading.Great idea!

WorldTravel69
04-14-10, 17:45
Moved out.