PDA

View Full Version : Libertad 423, piso 4,

WorldTravel69
10-24-07, 20:29
At Corrientes. 6 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 60p hour. Tel: 4372-2079, 4384-0429. Hours: 24/6. No Sundays.

I saw two of the six. What I saw I liked. I will have to go back.

Kazzooey
04-30-09, 22:12
Libertad floors 3, 4, 5 are all the same business, and they are all the exact same girls. 14 girls total. 7 girls at a time. Shift changes at 9am and 9pm. Open 24 hours.

Was told that they charge more for people who buzz the 5th floor. They can get away with it because most customers don't know the difference.

So buzz 3, not 4 or 5. Otherwise you might get charged more. I was quoted 60p for the half hour, 80 for the hour + 20 for the girl's ass. I'm not 100% certain that I was charged the regular price, but you certainly should not pay more than that.

Norman Stormin
12-07-09, 20:05
I did not take Kazzooey's advice and decided to start my explorations on the 5th floor. My rationale can be likened to how I have generally planned my life and afterlife: Heaven, Pergatory and Hell, in that order. I was not disappointed on Floor Five. I was charged 100p for above average service, product and ambiance.

Fast forward a week later to the 4th floor. I was quoted the same price. 70p the half and 100p the hour. I was presented 7 girls of about the same quality as the 3 girls presented upstairs. However, the place seemed to be in a state of bedlum and I was put in a tiny room large enough to accomodate a single bed. I protested by leaving the door open. Upstairs, I was in a large room with double bed.

I chose the runt of the lot, the smallest and youngest. She claimed to be a Portena of 21 by the name of Maite. I think her real name is Romina and she is closer to 18. I continued to protest the accomodations and was therefor taken downstairs to the 3rd floor which had been closed for renovations.

I picked Romina based on her stature and not enthusiasm. I have named her Romina for two reasons. The first being her beautiful pear shaped breasts resemble those of the Maipu Icon.

Although she was rather lathargic, I thought I might perk her up with the normal pleasantries these little brats are so accustomed to. That didnīt work. She kept asking if I had a rubber and I kept saying yes, my little pumpkin, in good time. First you must give Papi the Great Awakening. Sheīd give St. Peter a few love pecks and ask again if I had a rubber. Yes, my little califlower, but first you must wake up St. Peter. No way I was going to have a covered blow job. Especially in the flacid state. I swore off young ones in the past because they think their hot bods can give an old man an instant erection. Finally, she whispered the Propina word. Thatīs spanish for TIP. Of course my little muskrat, when St. Peter arises from his slumber for the Second Cumming.

It was like a shot of amphetamine. No more toying around and playing coy. She went down on me only as Romina or Camila would have. We proceeded to have a wonderful session. She even asked for my number!

But at the end I made a few fauxpas. I had a few beers with lunch. As I was getting dressed, I cut a huge fart. Now how do you cover that up when itīs about 5.5 on the rectum scale and thereīs only two of you in the room. Quick on my feet, I spun around and said what was that? She pointed to an automatic atomizer on the wall above my head. I said oh, but I donīt like the fragrance, it smells too much like a toilet. She agreed, and we quickly left the room.

Fauxpas number two. When I came in, a carpenter was working in one of the other rooms. The door was now closed and I thought Iīd check it out. OOOpppps, I thought John Holmes was dead. Not at all, heīs alive and well getting his twelve incher sucked in Libertad P4 (no completo for John). If itīs one of my mongering brothers, pardon me and God blessed you. If not, I hope they charged that guy by the inch.

Douglasthebfe
12-07-09, 20:47
I did not take Kazzooey's advice and decided to start my explorations on the 5th floor. My rationale can be likened to how I have generally planned my life and afterlife: Heaven, Pergatory and Hell, in that order. I was not disappointed on Floor Five. I was charged 100p for above average service, product and ambiance.

Fast forward a week later to the 4th floor. I was quoted the same price. 70p the half and 100p the hour. I was presented 7 girls of about the same quality as the 3 girls presented upstairs. However, the place seemed to be in a state of bedlum and I was put in a tiny room large enough to accomodate a single bed. I protested by leaving the door open. Upstairs, I was in a large room with double bed.

I chose the runt of the lot, the smallest and youngest. She claimed to be a Portena of 21 by the name of Maite. I think her real name is Romina and she is closer to 18. I continued to protest the accomodations and was therefor taken downstairs to the 4th floor which had been closed for renovations.

I picked Romina based on her stature and not enthusiasm. I have named her Romina for two reasons. The first being her beautiful pear shaped breasts resemble those of the Maipu Icon.

Although she was rather lathargic, I thought I might perk her up with the normal pleasantries these little brats are so accoustomed to. That didn't work. She kept asking if I had a rubber and I kept saying yes, my little pumpkin, in good time. First you must give Papi the great awakening. She'd give St. Peter a few love pecks and ask again if I had a rubber. Yes, my little califlower, but first you must wake up St. Peter. No way I was going to have a covered blow job. Especially in the flacid state. I swore off young ones in the past because they think their hot bods can give an old man an instant erection. Finally, she whispered the Propina word. That's spanish for TIP. Of course my little muskrat, when St. Peter arises from his slumber for the Second Cumming.

It was like a shot of amphetamine. No more toying around and playing coy. She went down on me only as Romina or Camila have. We proceeded to have a wonderful session. She even asked for my number!

But at the end I made a few fauxpas. I had a few beers with lunch. As I was getting dressed, I cut a huge fart. Now how do you cover that up when it's about 5.5 on the rectum scale and there's only two of you in the room. Quick on my feet, I spun around and said what was that? She pointed to an automatic atomizer on the wall above my head. I said oh, but I don't like the fragrance, it smells too much like a toilet. She agreed, and we quickly left the room.

Fauxpas number two. When I came in, a carpenter was working in one of the other rooms. The door was now closed and I thought I'd check it out. OOOpppps, I thought John Holmes was dead. Not at all, he's alive and getting his twelve incher sucked in Libertad P4. If it's one of my mongering brothers, pardon me and God blessed you. If not, I hope they charged that guy by the inch.LMAO! Funny review Norm. I like your style.

Douglas

Cadavez
02-10-10, 00:28
Update:

5 girls, 4 of them argentinas and the other (Brisa) from Paraguay. Recent tarifs: 80 p / hr "convencional", 100 p hr completo

Marcos27
04-12-12, 10:38
LMAO! Funny review Norm. I like your style.

DouglasHave any idea where they moved the girls libertad 423 4 floor?