PDA

View Full Version : Where to get yerba para fumar

Andacagar
10-25-07, 23:38
Is it hard to get that smokey smoke? You know that chronic, haze, dro or murdas?

I'm heading out to Ba in December and I want to know what the going rates are for an OZ. What's that killer out there to smoke on? What to look for.

Ampfofu
10-26-07, 00:06
Good luck finding quality stuff. It is not like in other parts of this world.

Stormy
10-26-07, 10:12
According to friends who are fans of weed, the local stuff is hard to get and mediocre to poor in quality. Also, attention from any local law enforcement would be most undesirable for an outsider.

Member #3314
10-26-07, 11:32
Its here, but sort of hard to find. The quality is very bad also.

A few options are to walk down 9 de Julio or Corrientes and you will see guys wearing shirts with the leaf on them selling pipes on the street. Stop and chat them up.

You can ask a chica after your done with her and you sort of trust her. Some do, some don't.

If your spanish is good you will have an easier time getting it, you will also probably get ripped off a time or two.

Powdered sugar on the other hand is everywhere and anywhere, and very cheap.

Andacagar
10-30-07, 01:58
What about shrooms? Do argentinos eat shrooms?

Ben There
10-30-07, 05:18
What about shrooms? Do argentinos eat shrooms?The girls are smokin, the guys eat pussy. And they snort vitamin V. What more high do you need?

DownBA
10-30-07, 16:04
Listen, if your Spanish is good you can score most anything you want (including good pussy) from cab drivers as long as you pick the right ones. Talk to the ones in their young twenties and ask them if they can get you a nice "porro" as the Argentines call a joint and they will most likely tell you "no problem Senor". Many of them will turn around and show you that the contents of their Marlborough packet include little bags of the nice white stuff and some nice fat porros all ready to be adopted by some nice gringo.

Ask them for the "puti tour" (yes, you heard right, say puti and then say the tour part like you were saying "two" with an "r" at the end of it) and they will understand what you're talking about perfectly well and they might take you on a puti tour themself or refer you to one of their puti tour expert friends. Remember, these young guys are enterprising gents who realize that there are a few pesos for their pocket at the end of the tour and treat the cabbies nicely and they'll take care of you.

As for the quality, I sampled the local quality late last year in B. A. And it was perfectly fine despite some of you guys saying it's poor quality, but it definitely had the desired effect with me.

DownBA

TejanoLibre
06-04-09, 18:15
Listen, if your Spanish is good you can score most anything you want (including good pussy) from cab drivers as long as you pick the right ones. Talk to the ones in their young twenties and ask them if they can get you a nice "porro" as the Argentines call a joint and they will most likely tell you "no problem Senor". Many of them will turn around and show you that the contents of their Marlborough packet include little bags of the nice white stuff and some nice fat porros all ready to be adopted by some nice gringo.

Ask them for the "puti tour" (yes, you heard right, say puti and then say the tour part like you were saying "two" with an "r" at the end of it) and they will understand what you're talking about perfectly well and they might take you on a puti tour themself or refer you to one of their puti tour expert friends. Remember, these young guys are enterprising gents who realize that there are a few pesos for their pocket at the end of the tour and treat the cabbies nicely and they'll take care of you.

As for the quality, I sampled the local quality late last year in be. A. And it was perfectly fine despite some of you guys saying it's poor quality, but it definitely had the desired effect with me.

DownBAJust send me a pm. The cabbies will expect a large tip and they will sell you garbage.

The going rate for a basic brick is about 50 to 90 pesos. The brick is 25 grams. An ounce is 28.

It's cheap and plentiful.

T