PDA

View Full Version : Libertad 443 Piso 1 dept D

Member #3314
10-27-07, 22:40
I got handed a flyer walking down Corrientes today. I had no bullets but decided to take a peek.

The flyer was for a 20p promo. I had to see what you get for 20p.

2 chicas, 20p was for a BJ only. Smelled bad I left quickly.

4383-3636

Norman Stormin
12-07-09, 16:55
They are still handing out flyers on every corner in the area for this place. But now the promo is 30p. This place has got to have been here a long time as the buzzer is so well worn and stands out from the others. By the way, they have to unlock the door to let you in. No buzzer.

It seems to be a one room apartment they have partioned with plywood into a small reception area and 2 bedrooms. I was let in and asked to wait. I heard two girls talking and eating behind the curtain and some fucking through the plywood. I think I interupted their lunch.

After 10 minutes and a few knocks on the plywood door, a very well dressed business man scooted out trying to hide his face from me. I was then ushered into a very small dark cubicle. Two girls were introduced, probably the fuckee and the lunchee. I had to push them back into the hall to see them clealy. Both early twenties and very doable. I was quoated 70p the half and 100p the hour completo.

I would have taken either one of them but couldn't handle the room. I asked if the other room had a window. NO. OK Išll pass. She became quite indignant and pushed me out the apt door. Remember, she had to come downstairs and unlock the door. Well, I was on my own and had to wait for the next person leaving the building to get out. Too bad, as the girls were very good looking and seemed quite eager.