PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about 3rd Week in Nov.

LittleAmore
10-28-07, 15:26
I'm thinking of making a trip during Thanksgiving weekend. How's the weather in BA during that time?

Sportsman
10-28-07, 19:25
November probably is the best time of the year to visit BA weather wise. It's not too hot like December and January.

Iguacu
11-14-07, 01:59
In Recolta near the cemetery Nov. 23-Dec. 4. My first trip alone thanks to Argentina Private and particularly to Jackson's reports. I have done some planning and I do have some contacts. Prices are all over the place. If you guys want to meet up. I am Canadian and French but not French Canadian;-) I came to improve my Spanish;-)

Searick
11-15-07, 02:43
My name is Rick and I will be staying the in Recoleta / Buenos Aires from Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd.

Please let me know if anyone from the board is interested in meeting up for a beer to compare notes.

Rick

Ben There
11-15-07, 04:52
Hey. I am around 25th-30th. Recoletta. Also near the cemetary (I think) Billinghurst and Pacheco de Melo wherever that is. Lots of business work, but will have some play time in the eves. Also wanting to be a plain ol tourist and see the sights. This is round 2 BA solo.

TejanoLibre
11-15-07, 22:59
Welcome to BA!

You guys are welcome to come over and drink a beer with us or maybe have Thanksgiving dinner at the restaurant if you are in town.

My place is about 55 yards from Excedra.

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

4 328 3174

Thanks,

Ramiro

LittleAmore
11-16-07, 02:25
Unfortunately, the trip isn't working out for me. I'll have to wait another time.