PDA

View Full Version : Blue Center

Strad
10-28-07, 19:58
Blue center is located at 1114 Santa Fe 6D. A Madam answered door, then led to an waiting area where I was given menu presentation. House collects 50 for half hour, 60 for 45 minutes, and 70 for one hour, services are massage and HJ, and rest is up to the chicas. Following of that I was given a photo album, from which I selected Claudia as my masseuse. I was lead down to the 3rd floor apartment. The apartment has 3 rooms, my room was specious, lit in black lights with soft music playing the back ground, beverage was offered. The massage was decent, Claudia has a cute face in dark hair, busty and short, I would say 1M5! With her killer smile plus GFE accommodation, Claudia provided CBJ, DFK, I could no longer resist...

I left happy + 40P tip for the additional FS.

Would I repeat, yes, and I did!

Esten
11-24-07, 23:05
I can confirm all of Strad's information based on a recent visit. Stopped in for a quickie with no appointment. I only had time for a half hour session, house fee was 50p. Was shown the photo album which has several large color photos of each chica. 4 chicas were available. When we got to Pamela's photos, immediately I thought "Pamela Anderson" (based on the slim body and large bust) Was told to go down to the third floor. Got down, Pamela received me and she was definately the girl in the photo, though the photos looked just a bit better. Pamela was still hot though. Slim, natural dd's, I think she's from Peru. Very friendly. Got naked and first 15 minutes had a full body message with just a little teasing. She asked the expected question and I said 'si' and inquired rates. I asked for a release with her breasts and she said it would be 40p. At my request we went over to the small loveseat and I sat down, she knelt in front of me and we lubed up her dd's with baby oil. She pumped me slowly up and down and it was all I could do to hold out for 5 minutes before I let loose. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more massage to end the session. I accepted and had another 10 minutes of massage and then we were done. Excellent time. Would repeat.

Esten
01-08-09, 11:39
The busty Pamela is still working here, but she was busy when I stopped in. So I chose another girl from the photo book.

I took a one hour session with Sol. Went downstairs to a different room and met her. I was immediately happy with my choice. Sol is a slim petite blond with an attractive face and body. Small breasts. I would give her an 8. Early twenties. Very pleasant and agreeable. She offered me a drink before the session and when I asked for water brought me a cold bottled water. Good start.

Sol gave a good full body massage for more than half an hour. This included some occasional sensual teasing as the massage continued. Then we had some fun. The options were 80 full, 60 bj and 50 hj. I chose the latter. She gets up on the table and is up close and intimate with you in various positions. FUN! Lots of baby oil. Good hj. I was very satisfied with the session and would repeat with Sol. Cost was 70 pesos for the hour plus 50 option, 120 pesos total. Great value.

Stylito1
01-09-09, 06:14
Okay, what if you want a real massage with a chance to do more. In which the massage can me completely like a regular massage (very relaxing and that gets deep into your muscles) would be by a licensed masseuse in the US but that has an option for more at the end. By a regular massage I mean one where the girl isn's just like rubbing your butt, but a girl that really helps the back and neck before going for the ending. Any ideas?

Some of them just lube you up and give you a massage that anyone could give and then give you an HJ, but one where it takes a little talent to give the massage part. I can't be the only one who wants this.

Prices seem to be going up!

I may just stick to the clubs to find a girl. Who knows.

Esten
11-26-10, 22:54
Was able to see the busty Pamela here one last time before she returns to Peru for good. She is leaving next week and Monday will be her last day. Description is as I posted below, Pamela has great natural DDs and a relaxed and sexy style. Very accomodating. Took the hour for 100 pesos. Massage the first half, then lots of fun with her breasts and baby oil. She got up on the table while I lay face up, more massage with her hands and breasts then took me between her breasts slowly for 10 minutes, eventually finishing this way but not without my stopping her a few times to prolong the pleasure. Fantastic.

There were a few other chicas in the photo book that looked promising. At 100 pesos/hour plus chica tip this place is still reliable and good value.

Address is Santa Fe 1114, 6-D. 4812-5200. Open Monday-Friday 9:30-21.

Topolino
12-17-10, 01:58
This report is a bit delayed, I went for a session at Blue Centre on the 29th Nov in the afternoon. I was after Pamela but sadly she had already departed for her country. So I opted for a dark little number whose name eludes me for the moment. She looked strong and sexy in the photos shown to me. I was only going in for a massage and HJ so she seemed appropriate. The room was dark with neon lighting and seemed clean. The girl's general massage skills were average but her work with the relax was well done, which involved her on the table cranking with both hands and some verbal foreplay. At one point she explained it would cost extra to get her kit off or for any further participation on her part. I said I only wanted relax and she was cool with that and generally had a positive vibe.

Price AR80 tip AR20.

Overall walked out feeling relaxed and satisfied

Matt Psyche
03-13-11, 02:24
I visited Blue center yesterday and had a good time. Mamasan, a simpatico, explained to me that 100 peso / 1hr includes hand job. I picked a fake blond, Florence, franceska, or something like that. When I arrived the girl's room, she told me that she would do everything for additional 50p, which is a good deal. But I was so tired and I told her that I only wanted massage and handjob. Then she said it would be only 30 minutes. I told her that I paid for 1hr and wanted to talk to mamasan. She left the room, came back in a few minutes, and told me that 'no importa'. 'Important for me. 30 minutes or 1 hour? ' said I. She responded '1 hour. ' At this time I did not want to deal with her anymore. So I said, '1 hour fine, but with another girl. Let me talk to mamasan. ' The girl was very upset and took me to the elevator. I met mamasan upstairs, she offered me to give me back money, but I told her that I wanted Sol. Sol showed up in a minute and told me that 1hr massage pl us HJ would be fine, but she would give me an erotic massage for 80 pesos, and we made a deal. Her massage was good, if not better than karla at Plaza Italia. But Sol was 8-9, nice body, took clothes off, kissed me a lot, and very passionate. Happyending was good too. I will go back.

AllIWantIsLove
03-13-11, 11:24
I spent a lot of time looking but cannot find a web site for this place. But this URL.

http://www.profmasajes.com/bluecenter.html

Will take you to some photos of the facilities, phone numbers, and hours.

The address is Santa Fe 1114, piso 6, dpto. D. One of the phone numbers is 4812-5200.

Bob

Matt Psyche
03-14-11, 19:59
Arrived 5pm. Mamasan told me that Sol was not there, so I went with Florencia. 100p for standard service plus 100p for what she called erotic massage. Pretty poor massage. She quit in 40-50 minutes. I will go back for other girls.

AllIWantIsLove
03-18-11, 11:29
I went to this place a few days ago and chose Claudia. (Sol wasn't available.) I gave her a todo list and the good news is that she knew what was expected of her and delivered. The bad news is that she used some of the items on the list as an excuse to charge me an outrageous $250. I should have demanded another girl or bargained or something but by that time all my blood had already rushed between my legs and I wasn't thinking too clearly.

Claudia was cute, said she was 23 but I'd guess older. Short. She's getting thick around the waist and gravity is tugging at her tetas. But she was accommodating. A bit too much false mewing and moaning for my tastes.

Shower was fairly clean but it was difficult to keep the temperature at a set level. (This was the 3rd floor apartment.)

Bob

Ferdglob
03-24-11, 01:38
Just got back from Claudia, and I have to say I disagree with Bob, but, as everyone says, YMMV. Claudia fit pretty close to my ideal, short, long black hair, with big ta tas. Good, above average massage on the shoulder area, though the leg massage was lacking. No high pressure on the upsell, she just laid out the options and the prices. Paid an extra $ for the BJ, and she slipped the gibleto on without me noticing, other than the sudden lack of sensitivity. Offered 0. 3 more to have it off and a cim, and she was more than happy. All in all a great experience for $$.3. And had no trouble with the shower.

MacHug
03-25-11, 09:59
Visited Blue Center on Wednesday. I went for 1 hour session with Luciana. Agreed with mamasan massage + manual included in price. After a rather soft massage of 35 minutes, Luciana posted her wishlist: additional 150 p for full service or 100 p for sexy ending. Or I could just leave. Which I did since her attitude ruined the atmosphere. It became funny when she started arguing that she was not a prostitute.

I went to the mamasan on 6th floor who readily volunteered to return my money. I settled for the 30 min rate (80 p 30 min. 90 p 45 min. 100 p 1 hour).

Matt Psyche
03-26-11, 00:01
Similar to my experience. Weired combination of reasonable mamasan and massage girl sharks. Your responses to the girl and mamasan are impeccable.

Visited Blue Center on Wednesday. I went for 1 hour session with Luciana. Agreed with mamasan massage + manual included in price. After a rather soft massage of 35 minutes, Luciana posted her wishlist: additional 150 p for full service or 100 p for sexy ending. Or I could just leave. Which I did since her attitude ruined the atmosphere. It became funny when she started arguing that she was not a prostitute.

I went to the mamasan on 6th floor who readily volunteered to return my money. I settled for the 30 min rate (80 p 30 min. 90 p 45 min. 100 p 1 hour).

Labrador
04-07-11, 16:11
Well from manay of the reposr threads it does not seem that there is a chica out there that A) Is hot as hell. B) gives a rockin massage and B) Finishes with a bang. And I mean "bang".

Has anyone found such a girl.

I am probably asking for a lot and looking for a combination that may not exist. But I figured I would ask. The "happy endings" are fine. But they generally are not as "happy" as I would like.

Was hoping to find something close for the evening at my hotel when I arrive next week, figured it would be a good way to start the work week.

Lab

TejanoLibre
04-07-11, 20:17
Well from manay of the reposr threads it does not seem that there is a chica out there that A) Is hot as hell. B) gives a rockin massage and B) Finishes with a bang. And I mean "bang".

Has anyone found such a girl.

I am probably asking for a lot and looking for a combination that may not exist. But I figured I would ask. The "happy endings" are fine. But they generally are not as "happy" as I would like.

Was hoping to find something close for the evening at my hotel when I arrive next week, figured it would be a good way to start the work week.

LabRead this thread Lab :

Talcahuano 426 3šA (Camila / Romina).

The masseuse is named Cristina.

Inexpensive

Professional Masseuse.

Great Atitude !

HAPPY EVERYTHING!

Just ask.

Not for the shy if you venture for more than a massage.

Face :

Who cares!

Older girl, but hey. 2 out of three is damn good!

WorldTravel69
04-28-11, 13:15
After searching my old List of massage places, I finally went to this place.

Check my Old massage List and tell me where all those chicas are working.

I checked the phone numbers and came a lot of man's names for the numbers.

Gabi, Martina, Yanina, Barbi, where are they?

I paid 90p for a 45 minute massage. It was good, as was she.

Pretty and Nice, lovely tits. They tasted great, BBBJ with hand finish.

We did not discuss her fee at the beginning, but I was cheap and gave 50p.

Big Boss Man
11-08-13, 17:28
After striking out trying to phone several on my list, I called this old reliable. It was one the first places I ever went to on the first trip to BA probably ten years ago. Probably because in those days it advertised in the Herald. First time I was in here the chica showed up several hours later at Jackson's Thanksgiving dinner in Vicente Lopez. Phone number is 4812-5200.

Today I went with Yessica. http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/yessica/bk00.htm It was a way above average massage experience. Yessica has a good body with a, in my mind, typical Argentinean face. After a good deal of ball washing, Yessica put on a cover for the BJ. I asked her politely not too. Energetic sex.

Damage was 170 P upfront. I tried to give her a 200 P tip but she held out for 300 P.

I was with her 70 minutes so she is not a clockwatcher. I recommend for massage enthusiasts and there is a good chance I might return. I discussed doing outcall with her.

Her coworker is Luz. http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/luziana/index.html She looks interesting to me.

WorldTravel69
11-09-13, 04:43
That would be here: Of Course it depends on how good your Spanish is for the prices.

Old Prices are:
Santa Fe 1114, 6 D, at Cerrito, (Blue Center). Prices: 70p Massage, 80-100p Extras. Tel: 4812-5200, 4813-8015.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 10pm. Saturday 12 noon to 9 pm.
http://www.profmasajes.com/bluecenter.html http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3922

Esten
11-09-13, 13:57
Good to see you back in action BBM. I have had good times at Blue Center. Do they still have the photo book so you can see all the inventory?

Big Boss Man
11-09-13, 17:22
Good to see you back in action BBM. I have had good times at Blue Center. Do they still have the photo book so you can see all the inventory?I didn't know about the book? Do you remember the chica there who used to bite?

Esten
11-10-13, 23:49
They used to have a photo book, scroll down for my posts a few years ago. Maybe they didn't show it to you because you knew who you wanted to see. Just ask about it next time.

As far as the chica who used to bite, fortunately I DID NOT have such a pleasure! You'll have to tell me about her sometime.

WorldTravel69
02-16-16, 08:45
I rang the bell, no answer.