PDA

View Full Version : Junin 511

WorldTravel69
10-29-07, 17:26
At Lavalle. 4 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 60p hour. Tel: 4964-2395. Hours: 24/6. Closed Sundays.

It is one building, no apartments. I saw four short, chubby chicas hanging around. I guess that is what you would get. I used to like short fireplugs, as I use to call them many years ago.

WorldTravel69
04-14-10, 18:03
Moved to San Luis 2510 piso 1 apt A.

Kazzooey
04-28-10, 23:19
This privado is definitely, 100% still open. I was just there earlier this evening, and was there a few of weeks ago too. I didn't inquire fully into prices, but they charged me 50 pesos for half an hour. So far, I haven't gotten very good service there. Nonetheless, today's girl Azul was interesting. Extremely skinny. Too skinny for my tastes, but it was different / interesting. And she had a lot of attitude. Which was not a turn on, but was kind of spunky and challenging and in that way fun. Would not repeat with her though. Also would not repeat with Brisa, who looked good, kind of like Bettie Page, but gave terrible service.

WorldTravel69
04-29-10, 11:38
Thanks for the information.

Could you please get the new phone number?

And what is the price for an hour?

Are the hours the same, Open on Sundays?

This privado is definitely, 100% still open. I was just there earlier this evening, and was there a few of weeks ago too. I didn't inquire fully into prices, but they charged me 50 pesos for half an hour. So far, I haven't gotten very good service there. Nonetheless, today's girl Azul was interesting. Extremely skinny. Too skinny for my tastes, but it was different / interesting. And she had a lot of attitude. Which was not a turn on, but was kind of spunky and challenging and in that way fun. Would not repeat with her though. Also would not repeat with Brisa, who looked good, kind of like Bettie Page, but gave terrible service.

WorldTravel69
04-25-11, 15:58
I went there on Saturday and today, Monday at 11:30am.

Three padlocks on the door and a big for rent sign on the one story building.