PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 834 PB B

Papi1
10-30-07, 14:36
After enough grief from a few mongers, I figured I would post something about this place.

I was actually heading to Gyselle's for the first time, since I figured I needed to relax with a decent massage. I ring the depto and the chica says she's coming down to let me in. While I'm waiting, this older chica / madame arrives at the building and asks me if I'm going to the depto, I say yes. So she proceeds to take me to PB be, which I know is not the correct place, but I say what the hell. They present 3 chicas to me, and 2 r doable, the 3rd fat. I pick the skinny fake blond paraguayan chica, she gives a lame massage and she's boring in the sack. I wished I would've picked girl #2, but oh well.

The cost was 150, a rip off, and sex and massage were lackluster. We don't know enough about this place completely say it sucks, lets here about more guys checking it out.

WorldTravel69
10-31-07, 03:42
Chris from El Alamo, fell in too the same story.

I have not found any advertisement leading to this place, but since it is around the corner from the l'Alliance I noticed a lot of traffic going into this building. I will have check out the whole story.

After enough grief from a few mongers, I figured I would post something about this place.

I was actually heading to Gyselle's for the first time, since I figured I needed to relax with a decent massage. I ring the depto and the chica says she's coming down to let me in. While I'm waiting, this older chica / madame arrives at the building and asks me if I'm going to the depto, I say yes. So she proceeds to take me to PB B, which I know is not the correct place, but I say what the hell. They present 3 chicas to me, and 2 are doable, the 3rd fat. I pick the skinny fake blond paraguayan chica, she gives a lame massage and she's boring in the sack. I wished I would've picked girl #2, but oh well.

The cost was 150, a rip off, and sex and massage were lackluster. We don't know enough about this place completely say it sucks, lets here about more guys checking it out.

WorldTravel69
11-01-07, 19:15
Stopped by for info only.

At Cordoba. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150 hour. Tel: 4394-6967. Hours: 24 hours. Not sure on the hours for Sunday. Was not sure if she said open in the day or might have been Nights. Most likely open day time only.

She said they do massage, etc. I do not know if they are in competition with Gyselle.

Member #3314
11-03-07, 18:31
I went to Gysells today and when I was finished I went down stairs and ended up being locked in. Just as I was about to go back up and get her to let me out two chicas came out the door of this place that were 7's in my book and went to the kiosk next door. They both said hi and had the look on there face, I am 99% sure they work there.

If I had not just been properly milked I would of hit one of them.

I am going back to check this one out.

Exon123
11-04-07, 14:07
Gysell's building is "rife" with establishment's that provide Sexual Service's.

Exon