PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 973 piso / apt 10B

WorldTravel69
11-02-07, 19:59
At M. T. Alvear. (Massage) 3 Chicas. Prices: 30p 30 mins. 60p hour. Tel: 4315-0716, 15-3175-6201. Hours: 24/6. Closed Sunday.

Again I only telephoned this one.

WorldTravel69
11-08-07, 19:44
They are having a 20p Promo.

KeithEdwards
10-26-08, 18:08
Another new privado.

Advertises 2 X 30AP.

Telephone 4315-0716

KeithEdwards
10-30-08, 16:42
Well, I went to test the waters at this new privado. They are open 7 days from 10 am-10 pm. They have normally two -three girls. Their special right now is two girls twenty minutes $30AP, really cheap. I opted for one chica.

At $40AP 1/2 hour or $80AP la hora. The lady was about 30ish good slim body,

Nice tits. Very copperative BBBJ, anal, vaginal w / or w / o condom after some warming up. Service was good, price was good, but the lugar offers no privacy. So if you are a bit of an exhibionist go for it.

Kazzooey
10-31-08, 03:09
Thank you for bringing this new privado to our attention. Thank you also for the report. Wanted to ask a couple of follow-up questions.

How did the other girl (s) look?

What was the name of the girl you chose (so that I can try her too)

When you say no privacy, you mean privacy from who? From the other chicas?

Finally, she really allowed vaginal sex without condom?

Looking forward to your response. Again, many thank yous.

KeithEdwards
11-01-08, 16:29
The other girl is also about a six. She is younger and taller.

The girl I did, did not request a condom with me.

The girl I did was Vivi, the other was named Meli or Mili.

The apartment is actually a studio with some cabinets arranged and curtains hanging between them to form rooms. The madam was sitting directly outside my area. The girl did not seem to mind, so what the heck, neither did I. I do not know if any one else was in the other roomwhile I was there. If they were, I could not hear them.

Zing23
11-05-08, 20:02
Have you seen any of those old french farce films / plays where the characters move from room to room and avert catastrophe by millimeters.

I arrived at this tiny apartment at 540pm, prime time for after work visitors. I was asked to sit on a chair in the small entry hall. Then moved into the small bed alcove (a single mattress on the floor and a tv / stereo playing bad ranchera type music. Then moved to the tiny bathroom, then moved into the alcove with the double bed. All alcoves separated by curtains. Lots of voices of people that I never see.

The mamsan comes in and tells me there is only 1 girl available. The other is fucking a guy already on the single mattress I visited a few minutes ago. I say I will take a look at the other girl (meli) and I take her for an hour. The price is 100p.

Without her clothes and with her hair pulled out of her face, she is really quite a beauty. Tits are a bit soft, but they are C cup so that is why. Body nice. Bbbj nice.

There is a lot of noise from outside our cubicle. The airco unit is blowing right on us. I give her a massage and daty, then the mamasan calls to her to finish me up because my time is up. I look at my watch. It is only 25 minutes, but the door buzzer has rung numerous times, so she must have 5 guys lined up.

My girl shrugges and says my time is up, so I laugh and pull on my pants and walk out, without waiting for the dance so that I won't see any guys (I see 2 on the way out)

I decide to try suipacha 1022 5D while my vitamin V is still effective. To be continued.

Hilarious. Do not go here when they are busy after work. Although the chica was actually quite nice and hot. P. S. She went for the condom 3 times before I actually put it on at the very end, so this is not the girl for BBFS. Perhaps the lineup was for the other girl.

-zing

Kazzooey
11-05-08, 22:19
So I went here, looking for the promotion, what I thought would be 2 girls, 20 minutes, 30 pesos.

Well, the two girls, including Vivi, were older and much skankier than I usually like, but I figured it'd be OK since all I wanted was some double BJ action. I figured I'd just sit back, relax, enjoy the two mouths.

They told me it was 34 pesos not 30. Very well.

Then they said that it would be with condom. When I complained, they said that they would do BBBJ only when it was a single girl, not with two girls.

Interesting. I would've stayed for BBBJ from the not-that-attractive women (IMHO) but, with a condom required, I decided to skip.

KeithEdwards
11-06-08, 21:52
I apologize for leading you astray. I was happy Vivi for $80Ap for an hour, but I am easy to please, and easily aroused.

Cadavez
03-21-09, 07:53
I was here many times with Eliza (25 yo Argentina) a nice girl, friendly with a fantastic body.

The other girls are much older (from 35) and. Not atractive. Prices 40 half an hour or 80 pesos an hour.

However: Eliza went and doesn't work anymore in this scene and don't forget that they have only 1 room besides a place on the floor behind a curtain from the recepcion. You don't have privacy here!

Lysander
11-08-09, 03:01
Last year visited this place a few times to see Barbi, ultra-slim young 'Paraguaya. Slightly nutty and hardly stopped talking, but on a good day very good in bed. Rooms are Ok, with large mirrors and en-suite bathroom. Apt 6C and another apt in the same building is also operated by the same owner.

Well Barbi was still there this time but is now no longer so slim, in fact is obviously a few months pregnant. Not my thing, so declined. She apologised and said this was her last week and she was off to Paraguay, but her sister would be here this week instead. So this week went to meet the sister. Sister turned out to be not so slim or attractive as Barbi, but nice enough, so against better judgement decided to stay. First, was told price was 250p for the hour. No way I said and got up to leave. Ok Ok she said 200p would be alright. Then when we got going, tried for CBJ. Took some persuading but eventually agreed to BBBJ without any propina. Actually once she got going she was quite good at it, which is more than you can say for the sex. No enthusiasm or skill. Total waste of 200p. Would not go there again.

Cadavez
01-22-10, 16:36
I was here last year many times. Althoug the privacy in one of the "rooms" is minimal I was there for my sweet Sole. Because of that after my arrival some days ago I was curious to know the actual prices there.

A woman was very unfriendly when I asked her for the prices and I was very surprised to hear that they had rised the prices with 50% (until march 2009 I paid 80 completo por hora and now 120?

However, I'm very curious to know what changed there and I wanna talk (my fluent spanish helps me many times. With the woman in this privado.

Cadavez
01-23-10, 19:14
I was here this morning. The madam (she's the owner) me recognized from months ago. I don't know if this is a good sighn:) However I complained about the rise of the prices and she confirmed that the diference is 50%. She talked about de devaluation of the peso etc but I told her that now she is asking the same prices (60: 30 min, 120: 1 hr) as the privados with some more privacy. But, ok after this conversacion with her I had the only girl present at that moment (11 in the morning): Cynthia, an argentine girl. Not 21 (said the owner) neither 24 (Cynthia told me) but I think 30. Not bad for a hot Saturday morning but I don't think I will go back here because there are better places for this price

Cadavez
03-17-11, 18:46
I was here tho times this week but my advise is: avoid it: it's overpriced (70 30 min. 120 h + preserv) if you know that is no privacy (only a curtain between the room and the reception) and there are now only 2 girls in the 30's or 40's. The mamasan always sais that they are 20 but she's has a great fantasy or even worse.

In spit of this I was here 2 times because of good experiences in the past but now I'm sure that I'm not going to back: there are sufficient other better opportunities for the same price or even cheaper but more privacy.

WorldTravel69
02-11-16, 19:02
I rang the door bell and asked the chica, masajistas and she said No Tango.