PDA

View Full Version : Florida 939, piso 3 E,

WorldTravel69
11-22-07, 19:47
At Paraguay. 2 Chicas. Prices: 80p 30 mins. 95p+ hour. Tel: 4312-3620, 4312-3342. Hours: 24/7. www.aclamadas.com www.imperiovip.com

Bruce52
08-30-08, 15:56
Not 24 hours today. Nobody answered the door around noon.

Bruce

WorldTravel69
08-30-08, 16:39
Only two chicas. They might be busy.

Not 24 hours today. Nobody answered the door around noon.

Bruce

Cadavez
01-21-09, 10:25
Only two chicas. They might be busy.There are now 3 chicas, 2 of them in the early 20's.

100 por hour convencional, 150 completo. Nice clean rooms with fans necesary in these hot days.

Crizzle
01-23-09, 16:46
I just need to start off by saying thank you to everyone who posts here. I have been in BA for a couple of weeks for work and have really enjoyed myself, largely in part to all of your due diligence. I still have a couple months left here so hopefully I will be able to offer some additional insight.

I have been to 939 Florida a few times now. My Spanish is somewhat non-existent, but I try, and the ladies did their best to with working with me during each of my visits. I have seen Lola there twice. Petite, enthusiastic, and very friendly. I don't recall the other ladies name, but I should have passed.

During my last visit the madam, Lola, and another girl spent a few minutes making sure they got all of the lipstick off of my face before I left, a nice gesture I though.

Sinistra
01-24-09, 17:35
I have seen Lola there twice. Petite, enthusiastic, and very friendly. I don't recall the other ladies name, but I should have passed. To give you a hand with you Spanish, Luly is quite sweet. She's quite thin and wears her hair in pigtails and definitely looks about her twenty years. She's of the "oh my God I'm an unwed mother and how the fuck am I going to make it on my own" variety that we've all met before. She's above average, but not great, and if you have a thing for skinny girls with tight butts in pigtails who look a little bit like a blonde anime character from a Hentai comic, she's for you. Seriously, really nice ass but she won't let you tap it. She charges 100p for an hour and 120p for what she describes as a higher level of service. I started with the 100p. After about 10 minutes I told her that her service was uninspired. She asked for the extra 20p (hell, not even 5 euro) I laughed and gave it to her, and true to her word, she warmed up.

Privado 6.5, Face 7.5, Body 7.0, Service 7.0, Avg 7.0 (Good)

(+1 if you like skinny girls, -1 if you need some tits to hold onto)

Ricker
01-29-09, 17:12
Checked out this place today.

One fairly un-attractive chica answered the door, quoted prices, etc.

I politely declined and she TRIED to charge me 10 pesos for entering the apt.

I just laughed and refused.

She said she would summon the owner, and I said OK, then walked passed her and out the door and out the building never to return.:)

Cadavez
02-09-09, 16:07
Checked out this place today.

One fairly un-attractive chica answered the door, quoted prices, etc.I was here 3 times with Luly, and had very nice hours with her. The problem with this casa is that they have very few girls and is very times closed when the girls don't come. But beside of this the treatmant is very friendly and the rooms are clean with airco, very important these hot days.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 16:21
Phone is dead.