PDA

View Full Version : Maipú 359, Piso 1, Dept 21

Sportsman
11-23-07, 17:11
Tele: 4322-1052

This is the annex to Dept 74, it has been opened for two months by the same owner. Take the back elevator on the right to Piso 1. Same price structure and hours, some of the chicas rotate between the two apartments. Romina and Camila remain at Dept 74 only. Today I was presented with Sol, Vanessa, and Natlaia. My choice for the afternoon was a rubia with big natural named Rocio (no surprise there). She has a cute face and very friendly, very good kisser. A few kilos overweight but not too much. Bedroom skill not quite to the level of Romina and Camilia. WIR, possible. But I might have to do Punter127's GF Natalia next time since he is not here. ;)

Punter 127
11-23-07, 18:15

This is the annex to Dept 74, it has been opened for two months by the same owner. Take the back elevator on the right to Piso 1. Same price structure and hours, some of the chicas rotate between the two apartments. Romina and Camila remain at Dept 74 only. Today I was presented with Sol, Vanessa, and Natlaia. My choice for the afternoon was a rubia with big natural named Rocio (no surprise there) She has a cute face and very friendly, very good kisser. A few kilos overweight but not too much. Bedroom skill not quite to the level of Romina and Camilia. WIR, possible. But I might have to do Punter127's GF Natalia next time since he is not here.;)You're a real Buddy, oh well I wouldn't want her to get rusty. I hope she is up to your standards, I didn't have her completely broke in.;)

Alan23
11-23-07, 18:38

This is the annex to Dept 74, it has been opened for two months by the same owner. Take the back elevator on the right to Piso 1. Same price structure and hours, some of the chicas rotate between the two apartments. Romina and Camila remain at Dept 74 only. Today I was presented with Sol, Vanessa, and Natlaia. My choice for the afternoon was a rubia with big natural named Rocio (no surprise there) She has a cute face and very friendly, very good kisser. A few kilos overweight but not too much. Bedroom skill not quite to the level of Romina and Camilia. WIR, possible. But I might have to do Punter127's GF Natalia next time since he is not here.;)Sportsman,

Checked this place out a week ago - nothing to write home about from my prospective. They had told me "same pricing as at Dept 74", so I offered them 50p for 30 mins - they gladly accepted. So no sure what the real bottom line is on the pricing.

Alan

Dickhead
05-25-08, 02:29
Aka The Annex. I forget what number elevator it is but to the back and to the right. I got shut out at Uruguay 343 for lack of rooms so called and talked to the famous Camila from #74. I asked her if she was available and she said she wasn't sure and how quick could I get there. I told her I would call her from the front door in 15 minutes (you need to be let in on Saturdays) Walked over there, called, someone else answered and it was the same madam I had seen in #74 two days ago. So she leads me to the other elevator and I am "WTF?" but having been shut out once I figured I would go with the flow. On the walk over a famous monger had text'd me that he had called earlier and Camila and Sol were available. I had heard good reports on Sol.

Then in the apt the madam tells me only one chica is available, "Sol," but she specified it was a new "Sol" and not the Sol that normally worked there (whom I don't know anyway) Rubia (dyed, the madam states, and I say "obvio.") joven, blah blah. Fine, presentame. This gal comes in and she is sort of chubby and not that young. I figure I will fuck her anyway, thinking I should have gone to Corrientes 1125 instead.

"Sol" walks in and immediately picks up the rubber from the table. Bad sign. Long story short, lacking in all aspects. No BBBJ, never took her top off (said she had just had her tits done and they still hurt) no kissing at all. Not horrible as she did have some good pussy control (but was not tight at all) and the CBJ was okay. Busted a nut and was out of there in thirty minutes. Would not repeat under any circumstances and was only slightly better than Whacking Off. In fact if I had it to do over again I Would Have Whacked Off All Over Her, instead.

Later I had a late lunch with the famous monger and he showed me pictures of the other Sol who he said was a good fuck (he said some other sick shit about besos negros or something like that, tongue fucking his ass, TMI) So don't be fooled by this new "Sol." She is in the bottom quartile and might be worth 50 pesos in a pinch. Maybe. Or just Whack Off.

So you win some and you lose some. She had a bit of dog breath too, and I wasted 2 pesos on a Bocadito chocolate thinking I would see Camila.

WorldTravel69
05-26-08, 15:08
If anyone wants to check to see if there is an address already posted look on my Compiled Apartment List. I have all the threads linked to the addresses.

I looked back at least a couple of pages. I knew there was another thread but after a while they get buried.

Full Throttle
08-11-08, 15:23
Been here twice in the last month. It is the 2nd elevator on the right, 1st piso, then left out of elevator to the door at the end of the very short hallway.

The place is actually called "Flor why Sol" or "Sol why Flor," I can't remember. The phone numbers are 4322-1052 and 4322-0371.

The first time I went with Sol. I'm not sure if she was the new one or the old one, but she was short with blond hair. Her body was fairly nice, more soft than chubby. I frankly don't remember if her tits were real or not.

Of our 60 minutes, more than 30 were spent dfk, and her breath was fine. I'm sorta' hoping it was the new Sol after reading DH's beso negro anecdotal review of the old Sol.

The BBBJ CIM was offered with no discussion and was quite nice.

Natalia was also there and received similarly-good reviews from my wingman. In fact, so good that I intended to see her on Saturday. Unfortunately, no luck as the two girls working were Vanessa and Morena. Morena was busy, so Vanessa, a chubby Paraguayan with a cute smile, was the only option.

The session was nowhere near as good as the one with Sol, but had its strong points. No dfk or digit play, except for her insistence that I keep a finger in her ass at all times, which is a trend I don't understand. Does anybody know why I've run into girls who won't let me finger side A, but manipulate me into placing one in side be?

On the bright side, the BBBJ was excellent, ending in CIM once again. In honor of the impending Kids' Day, I tipped here 20P for a camiseta.

Price 70p / 30 minutes, no completo, 90p /60 minutes, completo.

FT

Sportsman
08-11-08, 21:28
FT,

Sounds like you had the "old" Sol, one of my favoritas in the past few trips. She has natural tetas, probably about B size. She gives Camila a run for the money in her oral skill.

I was with Vanessa once, no problem with DFK. A good back up if Sol is not available or if I feel like a variety. Both Sol and Vanessa love the pocket rocket (http://www.drugstore.com/popups/largerphoto/default.asp?pid=185042&catid=89404&size=300&trx=29888&trxp1=185042&trxp2=1). In fact Sol greets me with "Hola Sportsman, buzzzzzzzz" ;) Attached is a mini flyer that was handed to Seaman by a street tout when I was walking in Microcentro with him last month.

I repeated with Natalia a few months ago. That session was ok but not nearly as good as the first time I was with her back in 2007. She is at the bottom of my picks from there now.

Flor looks pretty good, taller than all other chicas there. But Sol told me Flor does not do DFK and BBBJ. Too bad, she is probably the best looking one out the current staff there. One of these days I might have bite the bullet and give her a try anyway to see for myself about DFK and BBBJ.

Sportsman

Member #3320
08-17-08, 00:10
Tried out Maipu 359, Piso 1. An average experience.

My story:

Location: Once you enter the building, you have to head straight down the hall. There are a total of 4 elevators. Locate elevator marked numero 3 on your right. Go on 2nd floor and you will find it. Its apartment no 21.

The mamasan here today was same as one in #74 in same building, when I went there few days ago. She informed me that both the apartments are working more or less together. However on Saturday, #74 is kept closed while on Sunday, both #74 & 21 are kept closed.

However she was polite & nice.

Someone by name of "Sol" was the only one available. I saw one more chica on my way out and she was definitely more hot. Mamasan informed me that Sol is v good in sex!

This "Sol" had blondish hair.

Sex was average. Two shots in 1 hour without problem. However, no BBBJ & she made a sad face when I suggested cola, so we didnt do Cola. DFK was there but reluctant and her breath was v v bad.

Looks wise, she looked very old, maybe 35 plus. I would just give her a "3" in looks.

Actually being a late Saturday evening, I didnt have many options with other privados. Else I would have looked elsewhere.

Btw, Sunday this privado and most other privados remain closed.

Will I go there again?

I doubt!

Firstly, this apartment was really very trashy and I think they just keep two girls here.

If at all, I will like to try the other apartment # 74 in same building by same owner. Please read detailed reports on #74 in via its thread.

Enjoy BA

Lysander
09-28-08, 23:56
Arrived rather early on a Monday morning. None of my favourites available but young madam suggested I might like to visit the annex on floor 1. She showed me down there in person and handed me over to rather stern-faced floor 1 madam. Was introduced to two girls. Only one, Sol, remotely doable. Friendly woman with nice attitude. Mid thirties, fake blonde, a couple of kids and it shows. Really not really the body type I go for. For some reason I decided to stay. Didn't try DFK, but she went straight into BBBJ and didn't give up till I asked her to stop. On technical merit, BBBJ scores nearly on a level with Rocio of apt 74, but not up to standard of Romina or Camilla and no beso negro offered either. Didn't get round to sex and left after 45 minutes. Not a great experience but almost worth the 90p for the BBBJ.

Norman Stormin
01-15-09, 11:46
Reported to apt 74 at 11:00 for my customary first cum duty with my future ex wife to be. I LIKE TO BE THE FIRST OF THE DAY TO SOIL HER LIPS. Was told by Alicia that Camila would not be in until later in the afternoon. Three girls were there and all three were occupied. If I came back at noon, she would reserve the Kirschner Suite and the best of the best girls for me. I said OK.

As I exited the building, I ran into Elizabeth the owner. I hadn't seen her in 2 years. We did a little catching up and she invited me to visit her new apartment. Why not an introduction by the owner! A tour of the facility and 3 girls were introduced. I chose Sol as she was bit older and hopefully more skilled at her trade. I was a bit skeptical of her boobs which appeared to be enhanced but turned out to be beautifully natural. Short bleached blond hair, slender, 35, great natural B+ C- tits.

I arrived at 11:15, chose and paid for 1 hour at 11:20, Sol didn't return till 11:30. OK, the clock should start now. Great oral skills. Both BBBJ and DFK. But she wouldn't allow full penetration. That's OK too because I like to finish in the mouth. But somehow, I got the impression that wasn't going to happen as she had a paper towel at the ready. She was really trying to get me off and I had to keep pulling back. I made the fatal mistake of explaining that I wanted an hour's worth of sex but was only good for one shot. That seemed to make her try even harder thinking she would get an early out.

At 12:00 came the knock, 30 minutes into the session. I started to get pissed but quickly regained my composure knowing full well dysfunction could follow. I mounted her chest and proceeded to skull fuck her and BANG, a mouth and face full of cum. Better to get even than mad. She wasn't too happy, but then neither was I. Elizabeth was gone and my complaint fell on deaf ears. Afterall this is Argentina and the customer is never right!

Camila, I will never betray you again!

Kazzooey
05-13-09, 00:17
Stopped by here recently. Was presented with 3 or 4 chicas, none of them stunning. Natalia was a possibility.

Went with Camila. I think that is her name. This is different from the Camila in Dpt. 74. This one was more caucasian, slimmer, longer legs. Her breasts were lacking, but she had a nice slim figure and a sexy ass. She offers cola. For some reason, I couldn't keep it up during the session, even though she was pleasant. So didn't stay hard enough to try the ass.

She was nice enough. Again no breasts, but a pretty ncie ass. Covered BJ only. But willing to DFK.

Reported in case anyone wants to check her out.

WorldTravel69
04-07-10, 17:43
Only 4 Chicas. Prices are now 80p 30 min. 120 hour. Same hours.

I saw all four. I took Laura (she said Croft) Nice looking, but not as beautiful as Angela.

I started at the why, but she wasn't really into it. She liked to talk.

Next is was her turn. She started with a half assed BBBJ. Next the condom goes on. She jumps onto her back and pushes it in. That did not last too long. With the condom on, naturally it died. Back to the covered BJ, until she got it up enough for me to finish in her pussy.

The Best thing is down stairs on the right as you start to go into 359. A Chinese restaurant that weighs the food you want to eat. 17p one day and today 13p.

Punter 127
11-08-10, 14:44
Lights out for this place. It's no longer open, some of the girls are up on the 5th floor at apartment 74.

Zanny
07-22-11, 19:18
July 2011 Field Report. Yep, definitely not there anymore, should be taken off the Northern list.

Robcartav
08-16-11, 18:54
Cami why Romina estan con Rocio en Uruguay 229 6º 26 15-3450-5773.

http://www.masajistasargentinas.net/cami-15-3450-5773.html

http://www.masajistasargentinas.net/aldana-15-3450-5773.html

http://www.masajistasargentinas.net/rocio-15-3450-5773.html

BBBJ excellent!

Good luck my friends!