PDA

View Full Version : Teaching Chicas English Phrases!

TejanoLibre
11-27-07, 12:58
It always makes me feel good to know that I am improving someone's life.

In this case I am referring to teaching the Chicas useful English phrases that they can use on a daily basis if they are fortunate enough to do so.

Let's start with the basics:

(not in order of importance)

1. Fuck me!

2. Please fuck me harder!

3. Please fuck my tight little pussy!

4. I want your cock in my tight, litttle, pink asshole! (one of my favorites!)

5. Cum in my mouth!

6. Cum in my asshole, etc. Etc.

7. This is on the house! (not likely to hear this very often!)

8. I want to suck your cock all night!

9. Do you want your money back? (my favorite!)

10. $30.00 u. S is more than enough!

The best thing about teaching these girls the basic English phrases that we all love to hear is that they are eager learners and that they all sound like Charo on the Johnny Carson Show!

Nice, little Corinthian leather accents!

Have Fun and be a teacher!

It will be like music to your ears and you will be doing the next fellow monger a nice favor!

Suerte,

Tejanolibre

Sportsman
11-30-07, 03:09
We also have to consider what NOT to teach the chicas. I was with a privado chica last week and I asked her what English words she knows. She responded the only English she knew was "One hundred dollars, now" Not good. A former member once told me, no chicas should know any numbers over ninety, regardless if it is in dollars or pesos.

Punter 127
11-30-07, 10:30
That's all they need to know! ;)

MCSE
12-01-07, 14:24
For all the spanish speakers happens that words starting with S followed by a consonant are not easy to say, like: Stadium, Spanish, Star, Spoil, Standard, etc.

They will say: eh-standard, eh-start and so.

A good way if you really want to help it's to teach this small and easy thing.

Thomaso276
12-01-07, 20:58
I noticed that too but did not realize it was a challenge thing. I hear it alot when a chica orders eh-sprite soda.

El Queso
12-02-07, 12:33
I've tried to teach words starting with consonants and a few other things in the past, with my girl and her sister and cousins, who are from Paraguay. Things like "th" as well. We had a very difficult time of it not too long ago trying to say "three" and "there".

Starting consonant words with "e" and saying some dipthongs like "th", sometimes "ch", etc, is like trying to teach most english speakers how to roll their "rr" or even say "r" properly in spanish. I never had that problem, but most english speakers I know do.

Of course, my girl has tried to teach me some Guarani, and I can't get some of their very arcane pronunciations correct. I swear every time I hear them pronounce some words, even slowly and carefully, it sounds different each time.

Maybe the Paraguayans have more problems with dipthongs than other spanish speakers because of the very strong Guarani influence? Haven't tried english lessons with Argentinas.