PDA

View Full Version : First trip to BA- Awesome

The Gr Fuckin
12-11-07, 21:50
Hi guys, this is my first trip to BA and was a bit apprehensive but to a greater surprise I found the people to be very friendly. I stayed at the Mariott Plaza. The hotel is fabulous and is also close to couple of shopping and site seeing places. Coming to the most important part of the trip, I wanted to call chicas into the room but was a bit scared looking at the number of guys at the reception. Added to that even the elevator is a bit hidden and they can find out if anybody was out of place.

I did check out this beautiful chica named Hanna. (www.hannamodel.com) The female looks fabulous and also speaks very good english. And I requested her to come directly into my room but she did tell me that she will have to inform the reception. She was cool about it and just needed the complete name. I was really tensed but the hotel guys were cool they just called me and asked if somebody was coming to see me. I told yes and they just sent her in.

Hanna is one of the best punts I have had in the recent times. She gives you a real true GFE experience. We chatted up for some time getting to know each other and then got into business. She gave great blow job without rubbers on. It was an out of world experinence. I intend to call her again for a longer period.

Thomaso276
12-11-07, 23:20
GR: a great majority of hotels are chica friendly as many girls visit clients all dy and night. They just need to register at the desk.