PDA

View Full Version : Tuk Tuk Restoran Tailandes Bar Massage - Mendoza 1970

ComeOnDown
12-16-07, 02:08
If you're looking for something else other than a massage, then this is not the place for you. However, if you want your body to be pampered and removed of all stress then this might work for you.

It was my first time to go here so I did not bring the necessary attire suitable for the massage. The owner sensing I was not ready lent me some loose pair of pants and a taekwando type of shirt. Yes, the massage is done with the patient fully clothed. I was ushered into a very big room with the whole floor covered by a soft mat. Being accustomed to the conventional massage places that I go to I immediately lied face down, instead, the masseuse, Analia (quite pretty) signaled me to lie face up. Before she started the massage she postioned herself into a yoga stance and prayed or something.

Let the session begin. She started with the feet and applied pressure using her entire palm on the feet then legs and then the upper body. During the entire process she twisted me to positions I could not even imagine I was capable of doing. My right leg was bended to touch the left side of my body and vice versa. My right shoulder touched my left knee. Try doing that yourself. She even supported my entire lower body using only her knees while she was standing. And my, was Analia strong she lifted my legs all the way up as in I was in an inverted position, this is without any help or support from any apparatus. After she finished with the body she then proceeded to massage my face, ears, neck and then my scalp. All the while, with her soft hands and breasts staring me in the eye, I was practicing self control not to be tempted to ask for a HJ. I should give myself a pat in the back by not succumbing to temptation.

There maybe no happy ending here but I sure left the room as a happy man!

Oh, and after all of this I treated myself to a nice Thai dinner at the restaurant downstairs. I had thai noodles and popia (spring rolls) They serve dinner Monday to Saturday, lunch is only during weekends.

Contact details: Address - Mendoza 1970 in Belgrano.

Very close to Barrancas del Belgrano.

Tel. No. 4783-0887

Reservation required.

Sawadika! Was the owner's parting words.

Member #3316
02-07-08, 01:42
I stopped in for lunch. They were not serving lunch. Inquired about a traditional thai massage (I love them) they offered me some local people who were trained in thai massage. I am looking for small people with slanty eyes. Hahah. Will wait till I get back to california for the real deal along with real cali smoke and really good sushi. This place has 1 thing going for it. Good exchange rate. But the way they raise prices. That might be for ever.