PDA

View Full Version : Beccar plaza

Redondo
12-20-07, 11:31
I would like to know what you guys think about this project as an investment / to live?

The project is in Beccar (zona norte) near the Pan Americana and close to the station Beccar of the linea mitre. The place is close to San Isidro, Acasuso and most other places in Zona norte.

I have seen a marquette of the project and some promotional material. It looks like a plan like in Puerto Madero with all the features that most projects in Puerto Madero.

I like Zona norte and I would think that it will always be one of the best places to live in the greater BA area and probally there will always be some kind demand because there are always more people wanting to live there then there actually live.

I informed a bit about the prices and I have been told its in the 1200/1500 dollar range. If I would buy an 80/100 square meter appartment it would cost me around 80.000 to 100.000 euro. For me its still a good price and I would think that price never will go down more then let's say 20 to 30%. If I stay there for the next 5 to 10 years it would be a low risk for me to take because I would also have a place to live during that time.

I always thought that when you buy somewhere where the prices are low, there is more room to increase, especially in a place that is in high demand like Zona Norte.

I know I would probally have to buy a car to get around in zona norte but if I want to go out in Capital I would probally take the train. I don't mind travelling with linea Mitre and they run from 1 to 5 and its probally a lot safer then driving back home at 4/5 at night.

What do you guys think about buying in zona norte instead of buying in Capital?