PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 961 4B ;Abril ROBBED my camera

Lgover
12-25-07, 20:28
Guys watch out for your things when the chicas is in the room however nice they are in the bed.

I was robbed off my excellent professional canon camera with which I took few

pictures of this ***** "Abril" cell ph# 15-5793-6633

I met her at.

Esmeralda 961 4B. (ph# 4328-2253)

Yesterday and session with her was good and being christmas and most places being closed, I called her again today to my apartment.

After finishing the session and she was heading out , she asked for a drink and as I opened the refriegerator, that is when she slipped the camera into her bag.

I realized my camera missing after 10 min (a little too late) and now she is not picking her cell. I will report it to her madam at the privado.

But any suggestions on geting my camera back guys?

Do cops help?

My observations with 10+ chicas brought to my place, nearly all the ones
observe like hawks and scout the room but this was first one to rob me.

Lesson learnt - Keep everything out of sight.

Thx

Thomaso276
12-26-07, 11:08
You can speak with the madam and threaten to go to police and make a denuncion, but the cops will not help.

If you want an insurance claim you will definitely need a police report from the precinct responsible for the location of the crime. Cost 10 pesos.

Lgover
12-26-07, 13:14
Thanks Thomaso. I would forget it, if it was not a $600 camera with Image stabilization.

Madam "Crystal" receptionista @ 4328-2253

Who also promotes another chica named "salome" advertised in the "H" magazine with a picture as well.

& the puta "Abril" (short black hair, poke marked with acne, blanca, big butt) @ 15-5793-6633 are not picking up the phone.

Hound
12-26-07, 19:18
Unfortunately the camera has probably been sold and the proceeds spent. Depending on your level of anger you might want to make an effort and try this: On the thread 'Prostitution and the Law' is mentioned the name of an assistant DA. The article also states that 'in house' prostitution is illegal. So write him a letter with a very definitive salutation with name and position in bold type and make a copy of it specifically for benefit of the promoter of the girls, the madam. In the letter mention names, addresses, cell numbers, dates of your visit, pictures of the doorway, the promotional page from H, whatever that is, anything to make a case against the people running the place. Deliver the letter to the privado in person or hand it to the portero. You might (or not) want to fudge the truth and say the camera was stolen from your bag while you were in the on premises bathroom and you didn't realize the theft until much later. Maybe you'll scare the hell out of her, maybe not. Will the DA office do anything? Probably not but you never know. Your only satisfaction may be that you tried SOMETHING!

Lgover
12-26-07, 20:05
Thanks Hound. I spoke to the madam and gave the whole story and she is working with the chica to get the camera back and has asked me to come back tomorrow.

She was a little upset that I bypassed her and worked with the chica directly yesterday. I have mentioned a nice propina for her if she gets it back.

I have missed some nice souvenirs without the camera today.

But overall BA is a fantabulous city and the chica quality & elegance is mind boggling without this incident.

Thomaso276
12-26-07, 21:32
Here is the google on the phone number, lots of listings.

http://www.google.com/search?q=4328-2253&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIC

Moore
12-27-07, 03:10
A USA homeowners policy may cover that monetary loss if it's worth submitting. Not sure if a police report is necessary but I doubt it.

I never leave valuables unattended at any time during a session but that's just me. Usually my wallet and cell phone are buttoned in the back pocket of my pants which are never out of view.

BadMan
12-27-07, 10:04
Try to rent apartments with wall mounted safes. Keep all your important material in them i. e. Wallet, cash, credit cards, passports, watch and all small electronics, like cameras and cell phones.