PDA

View Full Version : BsAs DST starts on 29 DEC

Sportsman
12-27-07, 21:26
According to this website: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/clockchange.html?n=51

For the first time since 2000, BsAs will be observing DST this weekend on Dec. 29th at 11:59 pm by advancing the clock one hour to 1:00 am. It will make BsAs three hours ahead of US East Coast and six hour ahead of West Coast.

It will take Exon weeks to get over his jet lag now.

Sportsman
12-27-07, 22:00
United and American have not changed their flight schedules in and out of EZE on their websites yet. They are still showing the same arrival and departure time for this week and next week's flights.

I suspect United will change my usual flight out of EZE UA 846 to depart EZE at 11:15 pm after this week. In the past United had been adjusting FLT 846's EZE arrival and departure time during time changes instead of IAD. Wonder what AA will do with their FLT 908. It leaves EZE at 11:40 pm right now. If AA pushes that flight back any further it would depart after midnight and thus makes it the next day's flight. So double check your flight schedule if you are leaving EZE within next week.

Jughead
12-28-07, 15:01
Now that the clock moves ahead it makes even more sense to NOT adjust to the time change. I live on the west coast and the six hour difference suits me fine. I am used to crashing at 11pm and when I am in BsAs I am up till 4 or 5 AM. How sweet!

See you mongers in two weeks.

Cheers

Kleinberg
12-28-07, 18:07
United and American have not changed their flight schedules in and out of EZE on their websites yet. They are still showing the same arrival and departure time for this week and next week's flights.Iberia did change my booked flights times yesterday. So the change is confirmed.

Punter 127
12-28-07, 19:41
Iberia did change my booked flights times yesterday. So the change is confirmed.American also changed mine.