PDA

View Full Version : December 30/31 Plans

Wegnertime
12-30-07, 15:51
Gentlemen,

A friend and I have been in BA for the past 8 days and have visited a number of the establishments listed on this fine site. Among these are Gyselle's, several boliches, New Port, Cocodrilo and we have also ordered take out from Roxy on a number of occasions. I plan to post reviews of our experiences at these establishments within the next several days, but in the meantime I'm hoping to get some feedback on worthwhile activities for the next two nights (our final two nights in BA) I would assume that most of the establishments around town are closed on December 30/31. Do any of you have thoughts on how we might best maximize our remaining two days here in BA?

Thanks

TejanoLibre
12-31-07, 18:41
Hello,

You are more than welcome to have dinner with us at my restaurant.

Traditional turkey dinner or steaks, midnight toast, etc.

My place is next to Excedra on Cordoba and Pelegrini.

No one will be out before midnight and most places will be closed but there is always something going on near my place. Or in it!

You never know.

Anyway, some of the usual suspects should be hanging around!

A lot of our fellow mongers have returned to the states lately but we can make the best of it!

Take Care and Happy New Year if you can't make it'tonight.

Ramiro.

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

4 328 3174 (reservations / questions)

P. S - or just a happy beer before you go!

Wegnertime
12-31-07, 20:33
Ramiro,

Appreciate the offer, I think we may take you up on it. Any idea where we might find some tasty chica dessert after eating steak at your place?