PDA

View Full Version : Trip report - Better late than never

Jake 277
12-31-07, 18:11
I have owed this report for months and apologize for the delay but here we go. As this was my first real trip to BA and mongering for that fact I was trying to keep it slow and get my feet wet so to speak. First of all I contacted Roxanne ahead of time which was a great help to start. The day I arrived happened to be mother's day so a couple of the girls that she tried to contact were not available. So she hooked me up with Yazmin from Area-VIP.

I can say that the only bad part of this experience was that the hotel that I was staying at charged me $25 for a "companion fee". Was not really happy about that. As for the experience with Yazmin it was great. She was short, about 5'3" or so but that did not slow her down. Her enthusiasm was excellent. DFK and BBBJ almost immediately. She was worth every penny. Not a clock watcher. Only bad point was her English and my lack of Spanish didn't work so well but still it was all good.

From here over the next two weeks followed the guide of AP experts and visited Cafe Exedra. I had no idea what to expect so that in itself made it exciting. I did a walk by just to check it out and was enthused at what I saw. Went in and sat at the bar. It didn't take long to make eye contact with a little brunette in the corner. After a nod of my head she popped over and sat on the stool next to me. Again my lack of Spanish didn't help but what needed to be said could go on paper. Deal done and back to my hotel. Once we got in the lobby we headed for the desk so that she could sign in. Again with the fee and signing of papers. Not so cool. This girl did not have the same enthusiasm as Yazmin, so I can't rate her as good. She was forever looking at the clock. Thumbs down on this one. Although her ass was damn near perfect.

The last couple of night's in town I went back to Excedra. Both nights I pulled the same girl out. Blond with a good size rack. Best part was that she spoke some After the negotiation she suggested the hotel around the corner. This was great. So around the corner we went. How convienient.

I will conclude this by saying that I had a great time and I can not wait to get back. Now that I have some clue of how the game is played it will make it much easier.

Thanks to all for the great information on the forum. Could not have done it without all the great info.

Next trip Europe.

Jake