PDA

View Full Version : In BA until 1/13

Carpediem
01-04-08, 03:35
I'd be glad to meet with whoever is around for some dinner / drinks / clubs visits. Please PM.

TejanoLibre
01-07-08, 14:03
Welcome to BA!

Come on over and have a beer with me at my restaurant next to Excedra and we can go over some of the finer things in BA!

Take Care,

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

Ramiro 4 328 3174 (Tejano Libre)

Tracer
01-08-08, 01:15
I just found this forum and trying to get as much out of it as possible before I am in town for a short stop over this week. I will be coming in Fri 1/11 and leaving Sat. Would love to buy a drink for someone who could offer some first hand advice while I am there.

Conchuir
01-08-08, 21:44
I'm in town Jan. 18th thru Feb. 1st. I understand this is a peak holiday period for portenos / portenas. By what percentage can I expect the Chica population to be reduced during my visit?

BadMan
01-08-08, 23:46
I would say the percentages are still pretty good. Because chicas still need to do business and while some go on vacation the first two weeks of January and come back mid January, others stay those first two weeks and leave mid January.

I know some girls that just came back and others that are getting ready to leave. So while there is a chance your particular girl might be on vacation, there are plenty more to take her place. Just take a look at Black and Madahos, there is no real dip in quantity, the talent just rotates.

You should be fine,

Regards.

Bad.

I'm in town Jan. 18th thru Feb. 1st. I understand this is a peak holiday period for portenos / portenas. By what percentage can I expect the Chica population to be reduced during my visit?

Conchuir
01-09-08, 20:37
Thanks, it's sound encouraging that some of my selections should still be in town.