PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions about apartments

Jazz Doc
01-08-08, 13:11
I and my fellow monger will be arriving in BA in 3 weeks. This will be our 4rh year in BA. We are well acquainted with clubs, Roxannes services, Excedra etc, but have never tried the apartments. My questions are:

1. Are they safe? Any reports of robbery, assults, etc.

2. Is there any chance of trouble with the law? My knowledge is that this is all technically illegal, but no one really cares etc. But what if one of the girls is too young?

3. Related to question 2, are there any "sure thing" apartments that are really safe and no problems with authorities?

4. If you could go to only 1 or 2 apartments, which would they be? We are going to be in the Microcenter, and of course, close to Recoleta.

Thanks! Can't wait to get out of sex prison!

BadMan
01-08-08, 13:20
Hi Jazz,

To be honest, I would have to say "privados" are a pretty good reliable option, I have never heard any reports of actual assaults, but people have posted in the past about klepto chicas. So make sure you keep your eye on your personal items at all times and try to bring only what is necessary. But I am sure these things happen periodically. I rarely visit privados, but I have been to a few and have never had a problem.

Regards,

I and my fellow monger will be arriving in BA in 3 weeks. This will be our 4rh year in BA. We are well acquainted with clubs, Roxannes services, Excedra etc, but have never tried the apartments. My questions are:

1. Are they safe? Any reports of robbery, assults, etc.

2. Is there any chance of trouble with the law? My knowledge is that this is all technically illegal, but no one really cares etc. But what if one of the girls is too young?

3. Related to question 2, are there any "sure thing" apartments that are really safe and no problems with authorities?

4. If you could go to only 1 or 2 apartments, which would they be? We are going to be in the Microcenter, and of course, close to Recoleta.

Thanks! Can't wait to get out of sex prison!

Stowe
01-09-08, 01:29
Hi J,

I agree with BadMan. The privados are great, the chicas, for the most part, friendly and provide great service. Just keep your possessions in sight. That goes for bringing chicas home from the clubs also.

If you read up on the privados the members have posted about here you will get an idea which to visit. Personally, I have never had a negative experience at a privado.

Suerte.

Stowe

Lgover
01-09-08, 04:36
In privado, when you are done and in the shower, it may be better to take your wallet and other important stuff with you.

ComeOnDown
01-09-08, 09:14
Another tip, in some cases you won't like any of the chicas presented in the lineup. Feel free to leave the place immediately. Some madams will harass you into paying a presentation fee. Sometimes they will ask you to pay A$ 20 for every chica presented to you. Don't give in, its just another ploy for them to milk money out of us. Just walk away.