PDA

View Full Version : Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Hounddog
12-15-07, 17:15
I too have had fun with Carla and would love to do so again, unfortunately I missed her one week and ended up with Florintina a young girl from Salta or Paraguay, anyhow in end we had fun and the next day I was red, the following day I was peeling and the following day it was a disasterous looking knob, in the end it took 4 doctor visits and penicillin to clear and have not seen action for almost 2 months as it took that long to clear, not sure what she gave me but shit not doing that again. Given these girls to twosomes maybe there is a bigger risk with the others.

Hound Dog licking his wounds

BundaLover
12-16-07, 23:02
Hounddog,

Next day all red? Are you sure this is a STD? I'm not an expert but next day dick turning red and falling off doesnt sound right to me. Any guys have better insight? Nobody told me humping girls can be dangerous. I thought if you paid 50 pesos or more you can't get a STD unless you have sex on a toilet seat in Retiro station. Why are you telling me this now I'm off to BsAs soon?

Hounddog
12-23-07, 17:31
Yes it took some 6 weeks to fix and I am ok now. The penecillin jab got me bad. I have had only three occasions when the next day I knew I had trouble, all took alot of drugs to fix though the BA one took the most combination of drugs. Giuen I have had plenty of exercise in BA I am hoping this was just bad luck esp as Carla was a true hottie. I awlays use a condom however the fact that you can still on occasion pick up somehting is a shock. Yesterday and today I am in the Uk visiting a geisha in Surrey, it worked out so well I am seeing her pretty often esp over christmas. Ill be back in BA early in the New Year by myself so hopefully catch up on the action again.

Woof.

Hounddog

Sinistra
12-23-07, 21:14
Yes it took some 6 weeks to fix and I am ok now.I double checked and according to the Centers for Disease Control website, it usually takes about 30 days (or even longer! For signs of gonorrhea and most other STDs to show up. It's more likely that you picked something up about a month back and that signs just coincidentally began appearing right after your session with Carla. I'm not calling you a liar by any means, but you should probably think back on the last couple of months. Maybe the hounddog was rooting around some other bushes too.

El Perro
12-23-07, 22:47
I double checked and according to the Centers for Disease Control website, it usually takes about 30 days (or even longer! For signs of gonorrhea and most other STDs to show up. It's more likely that you picked something up about a month back and that signs just coincidentally began appearing right after your session with Carla. I'm not calling you a liar by any means, but you should probably think back on the last couple of months. Maybe the hounddog was rooting around some other bushes too.Also possible that Hounddog picked up some gawdawful malady that does not fit so neatly in the usual STD category. Something more akin to a "skin disease" than say yer garden variety clap. A buddy of mine many years ago had symptoms similar to Hounddog's the day after a session with some big titted country whoare from the sticks in West Virginia. Some pussies have all kinds of weird shit growing up in there.

Laroux
12-23-07, 22:52
Hounddog, whatever you got, you didn't get it from Carla. She's clean. Since I first met her in early September, we've become close friends. I see her every time I'm in BA, and even when I'm not, we text each other on a daily basis, sometimes dozens of messages a day. It's really helping my spanish!

Carla's a smart girl - she's very conscious of the perils of her work.

She's been out of action since December 4th or so. She had some pretty major surgery done on her breasts, removing fibroadenoma / fibrocystic lumps. If you've been with her you know what I mean. She's doing well.

Keep your paws off of my girl! And yes, she is indeed a true hottie!

Laroux

Redhot
12-23-07, 23:12
Hi guys,

I can't understand why if you are habitual users of this kind of services you are not cautions enough.

There are many illnesses a women can transmit apart from gonorrhea such as HERPES, FUNGI OR INFECTIONS FROM THE VAGINA.

They can be transmitted by penetration or even by touching when, condom is not used.

Try to take care of your penis and your tongue since they are the only ones you have.

As far as know, that kind of private apatments demand the girls to have a medical certificate which includes HIV and gynecological studies.

Don't be ashamed to ask for them.

I am a Woman and as such, I know the female body.

Any request you have, you can ask me, ofcourse I am reserved.

Be careful with women who ask $10 or U$100.

Mind you, in this apartment if girls use the same toilet they can get the same illness, it can be transmitted from one another.

Married men, take caution to prevent transmitting an illness to your wife!

Good luck!

Gysell

Ben There
12-24-07, 03:48
I too have had fun with Carla and would love to do so again, unfortunately I missed her one week and ended up with Florintina a young girl from Salta or Paraguay, anyhow in end we had fun and the next day I was red, the following day I was peeling and the following day it was a disasterous looking knob, in the end it took 4 doctor visits and penicillin to clear and have not seen action for almost 2 months as it took that long to clear, not sure what she gave me but shit not doing that again. Given these girls to twosomes maybe there is a bigger risk with the others.Are you cricumcised? If so, then take a look at balanitis. Possibly got nothing to do with STD.. just sayin

BT

Hounddog
01-04-08, 00:21
I am experienced enough plus have a medical background to know what are the risks and the diagnosis, thankfully its all cleared albiet with a wider army of drugs than I would normally use and with a doctor from BA for a second opinion. Statisically I have caught thankfully curable STD's about 2% of the time and using condoms (I. E. 6 times in the USA, Europe and now Argentina) only in the Argentine case did I have to use four different drugs and 2 creams to fully clear it. Still it has not stopped me from continuing to get some action though I will not take some of the risks the others take especially oral without condoms.

HoundDog

Laroux
01-04-08, 03:49
All I have to say is it wasn't Carla. I am very close to her and she is clean. Trust me. She's out of action anyway due to her surgery, at least for sex.

Laroux

AllIWantIsLove
01-08-08, 00:20
Your post causes me concern. I want to be sure I understand exactly. If you turn down BBBJ without a condom I assume you also use condoms for standard intercourse. So to what do you attribute the STDs? Are you performing oral on the girls? I guess I never have seen a figure but I had hoped that condoms provided more protection than you have experienced. Please tell us more so that I know exactly how much to worry.

In my several years of following this forum you report is the first one I can remember in which someone reported getting an STD from mongering. (Although I do not have a great memory. And maybe too I am blocking out such posts!)

Thanks, Bob.

I am experienced enough plus have a medical background to know what are the risks and the diagnosis, thankfully its all cleared albiet with a wider army of drugs than I would normally use and with a doctor from BA for a second opinion. Statisically I have caught thankfully curable STD's about 2% of the time and using condoms (I. E. 6 times in the USA, Europe and now Argentina) only in the Argentine case did I have to use four different drugs and 2 creams to fully clear it. Still it has not stopped me from continuing to get some action though I will not take some of the risks the others take especially oral without condoms.

HoundDog

Tiny12
02-03-08, 21:32
AllIWantIsLove,

I think the reason you don't read about it is because nobody likes to brag about their STD's.

I don't know about the mongers, but hookers in Argentina do get STD's. In the following, 3.2% of the hookers had HIV, 14.4% Hepatitis "B" virus, and a whopping 45.7% had syphillis:

http://www.ajtmh.org/cgi/reprint/74/2/233

By the way, take a look at "Fee per sexual contact" in Table 2 on page 3. You Argentina mongers are a bunch of CHUMPS! The average price for a piece of ass in Buenos Aires is 25.2 pesos, and you guys are paying upwards of 100 pesos.

Well, O. K. Those peso figures are from 2000-2002, and the study included street prostitutes, in fact mostly street prostitutes in Buenos Aires. The STD percentages would probably drop if you only looked at clubs, apts. etc. They note in the paper that there was a 1996 study in brothel workers (no street walkers) in Buenos Aires that reported 6.3% prevalence for HIV and 13.2% for syphilis.

In my several years of following this forum you report is the first one I can remember in which someone reported getting an STD from mongering. (Although I do not have a great memory. And maybe too I am blocking out such posts!

El Perro
02-04-08, 13:20
To women's cervical cancers. Beware as you consider "going down"! Johns Hopkins University.Sounds like more "fear mongering" by the anti-sex crowd. They would certainly LOVE it, if it were the case. I would like to see the particulars of that study. Seems that would be a tough one to pull off with any semblance of scientific rigor.:)

Jackson
02-04-08, 13:42
Very interesting, and I wonder how many of you remember some forum members chastising SobeLizzard for his theory that he could reduce his exposure to STD's by limiting his partying to the more expensive working girls.

To me, it's simply logical that higher priced (and statically lower volume) girls would have a lower STD infection rate. Nevertheless, SobeLizzard was universally ridiculed for employing this strategy.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2337

Thanks,

Jackson

Aqualung
02-04-08, 15:35
Sounds like more "fear mongering" by the anti-sex crowd. They would certainly LOVE it, if it were the case. I would like to see the particulars of that study. Seems that would be a tough one to pull off with any semblance of scientific rigor.:)Yep - I'd like to see how they rigged those statistics up. The fear mongers can throw any numbers around and when challenged if even proven faulty the damage has already been done!

Aqualung
02-04-08, 15:55
Very interesting, and I wonder how many of you remember some forum members chastising SobeLizzard for his theory that he could reduce his exposure to STD's by limiting his partying to the more expensive working girls.

To me, it's simply logical that higher priced (and statically lower volume) girls would have a lower STD infection rate. Nevertheless, SobeLizzard was universally ridiculed for employing this strategy.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2337

Thanks,

JacksonWhatever the numbers or figures say it can never be as dangerous to fuck a 300 peso girl in a clean enviorment as it is to fuck a (completo sin globito) street hooker in Constitucion for 30 pesos or hookers picking up truck drivers on Camino Cintura or the Panamerican highway for 5 pesos a quicky in the truck cabin or the back seat of a car. These don't even rinse their pussies between fucks and at 5 pesos a trick they must do at least ten or twenty a night.

Paying 300 Pesos or even Dollars won't guarantee you won't catch anything but your probabilities are much lower.

BadMan
02-04-08, 20:51
I don't agree overall, but I do agree that that there is probably a statistically better chance of top tier girls being cleaner. Though I wouldn't count only on that. You also need to be safe.

But, just in case, I stick with girls from Area, Madhoes, and Black. Just in case.

Regards,

BM

Rock Harders
02-04-08, 21:58
Mongers,

You can add a large number of the ho's from newport to that certified clean list, as both myself and my business partner have done about ten of them between us, bareback, and we are both healty as a horse, "not a drip".

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Sidney Riley
02-04-08, 22:52
Sounds like more "fear mongering" by the anti-sex crowd. They would certainly LOVE it, if it were the case. I would like to see the particulars of that study. Seems that would be a tough one to pull off with any semblance of scientific rigor.:)http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1619814,00.html

Aqualung
02-04-08, 23:12
Basing a study of this type on only 300 individuals is almost criminal!

Sidney Riley
02-04-08, 23:31
Basing a study of this type on only 300 individuals is almost criminal!Hmmm...let's see.

New England Journal of Medicine...Anonymous hooker bulletin board.

Mmmmm... Man, that's tough...

I dunno, but...think I'll pay attention to the New England Journal of Medicine

El Perro
02-04-08, 23:50
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1619814,00.htmlAfter looking at the article I must have developed immunity long ago. Did they do any research on what going down on Coulter just one time might do to you?:)

Tiny12
02-04-08, 23:51
That does it. There's no hope -- you can't even lick pussy without getting cancer.

I'm getting a different message out of the sex workers paper. There's a syphilis epidemic among Argentine hookers. Eighty-two percent of them reported regular use of condoms with clients, and only 9% said they'd accept extra pay for unprotected sex. But 45.7% had syphilis at one time or another. The 1996 paper that only included the Buenos Aires apartments "just" showed 13.2% prevalence of syphilis (and 6.3% of HIV). 13.2% is astronomical. In the US there were only 36,000 reported cases of syphilis in 2006. The study didn't even look at Chlamydia, herpes, or gonorrhea. In other studies in other places, these are the diseases that hookers are most likely to be carrying. Given that women often don't know they have these diseases, so don't seek treatment, I'd bet many of the 300+ peso prostitutes have something too.

Dirk, respectfully, you might want to get a shot of penicillin. (Just kidding)

Jaimito Cartero
02-05-08, 00:44
Looks like I'm going to have cancer of the tongue or tonsils.:(

Aqualung
02-05-08, 10:43
Hmmm. Let's see.

New England Journal of Medicine. Anonymous hooker bulletin board.

Mmmmm. Man, that's tough.

I dunno, but. Think I'll pay attention to the New England Journal of MedicineHahahahahahaha - it's a 50/50 chance every time you have sex - or you catch something or you don't!;)

Dickhead
02-06-08, 05:26
I shall now come out of retirement because it is evident that we need to speak frankly about this issue.

These academic researchers are not obtaining the data directly from primary sources. I have spent 35 years in the trenches, mongering on the front lines. Obviously I am not dead yet as dead men make few posts.

I have fucked around 500 prostitutes, beginning in 1972. Back in 1972, no one would have considered paying for sex with a condom. Early in 1972 I contracted gonorrhea from my supposed "girlfriend" and I recognized the symptoms right away, got a shot, and it was gone in a couple of days. I would state that I would rather have gonorrhea than a bad head cold.

Then throughout the 70s bareback everything was the norm, and I fucked 40 or 50 prostitutes and I never got anything. Then came herpes. Herpes is real but the hysteria surrounding it led to insanity such as the belief that if we shared a joint you could get my herpes, or if you accidentally drank out of my glass. No. Fortunately I was living with a physician's assistant at the time so I knew the truth. She HAD herpes and I fucked her for seven years and I never got it.

In the late 70s I was still fucking a lot of prostitutes bareback, notably at the Mustang Ranch in Reno. They tested them for gonorrhea and nothing else that I know of. By then I had already had gonorrhea and I was like, "so what." Then in the early 90s you got AIDS and the whole picture changed. Cover up everything, all the time. I remember when Magic Johnson said he had AIDS. Correct me if I am wrong but that was 16 years ago and he is not dead and came back to play in the NBA at a high level. Furthermore his wife Cookie is not HIV positive.

Then you got into this bullshit about if you have a GF then you need to go get a test, wait six months, test again, and then you can go for it uncovered. Who in the fuck is going to have a steady one-year relationship with all totally covered sex, including oral? Not too many people. So it is a state of denial.

In 2003 I visited BA for the first time and had a number of BBBJs with no harmful consequences. Then I had a hooker tell me, "If you are sure you cannot have kids, then we can dispense with these condoms." And we did. This was a common, ordinary, garden variety hooker with no mention of exclusivity. In fact she ended up pregnant by another guy so it seems likely she was having unprotected sex with others.

Then in 2004 I moved here and I never suggested or pushed for unprotected sex, but I did not turn it down either. I got syphilis. It was disgusting and painful but it went away just fine with a course of antibiotics. What sucked about that was contacting the other partners and telling them they needed to get checked out. I wonder how many did. I am sure in my mind who gave it to me but I could just as well be wrong. I figured after contacting all the other unprotected partners I would be pretty well ostracized.

Nope. In fact, two of the five or so I contacted subsequently had bareback sex with me again, and of course I with them. In 2005 I again got gonorrhea, most likely from the well-known Erika the Mexicana. We had a conversation where she said, "Well, AIDS is very unlikely from hetero sex and anything else is a shot in the ass." I believe that to be a direct quote. This time I recognized it even faster, got on the antibiotics even quicker, and it was gone in three days (but you still have to take the whole 7 to 10 day course of pills)

All this time I was still getting HIV tests every six months, and even more often as a few gals suggested that if we got tested together we could go bareback and I did that testing thing I believe it was three times. Of course in two of those cases we had already been doing it bareback so it then makes it a bit scary to go get the results.

Between mid-2005 and now, I had bareback full sex with around twenty or twenty-five more women. This happened in privados, it happened with women from Catto's, Ness, Oro, Nuevo Estilo, all kinds of places. Importantly (listen up here fellas! It happened with some women with whom other mongers thought they had a "special relationship." It happened with women who had live in boyfriends. It happened with women whom I knew were also having unprotected sex with other friends of mine. I did threesomes and had bareback full sex with both at the same time. It ALL happened.

And, I have been tested three times in the past six months, all test results negative. So let's not kid ourselves. Think about this:

1) If she gave it up to you bareback, she gave it up to me bareback.

2) HIV is pretty hard to get through normal hetero sex, or I would have it.

3) Given 1 and 2 if I had it, you would have it.

4) You could get HIV and die. You could get HIV and not die. You will die anyway.

5) I am not married but I have seen with my own eyes married guys having unprotected sex with prostitutes. That seems a bit more risky to me on a number of levels.

I have talked about this with most of the women I have had unprotected sex with and I hear various responses, but we need to realize that we are better educated and more well-informed about things than they might be. These are tough conversations to have. The bottom line is that sex is more fun and feels better without condoms than it does with condoms. Is it worth the risk? Only you and your partner can decide, and your partner might be pretty ignorant and uneducated.

My conclusion is that AIDS is primarily a disease affecting homosexuals and needle sharing drug addicts, but there is certainly a non-zero possibility of getting it by mongering. I think we as mongers need to realize that. I bet you that a lot of guys on this board have fucked some of the same women I have fucked without a condom, without a condom. We have all seen pictures of someone's supposed "girlfriend" being fucked by someone else without a condom. So let's not fool ourselves.

Evaluate the risk. Think about your situation. If you are married, it is way more irresponsible to have unprotected sex. If you have children, it is way more irresponsible. The younger you are, the more any risk of HIV will affect your future. We older mongers have less future, undeniably.

But don't fall victim to hysteria. Normal hetero mongering seldom leads to HIV but could lead to incurable herpes that will be hard to explain to your spouse. And it is pretty easy to get the clap, genital warts, blah blah. However and importantly, you could get these just as easily from an unpaid one-night stand.

Sincerely,

Richard T. Head, Esq.

Punter 127
02-06-08, 09:38
I saw Erika the Mexicana the other day and she is pregnant again.

El Perro
02-06-08, 11:58
God love Erika, but that girl is outta control!

Parse the numbers any way you like, but HIV is damn hard to get (particularly for the male) during heterosexual sex. In my mind there is absolutely no question that even reputable people in the prevention field tend to exxagerate the risk of contracting HIV and other various STDs. The reasons are many. The upshot is not to fall prey to the hysteria, live your sexual life the way you want, and take the precautions you personally feel comfortable with.

Tiny12
02-06-08, 14:58
Very true, even if you use a condom. Someone I know very well is living proof.

Normal hetero mongering seldom leads to HIV but could lead to incurable herpes that will be hard to explain to your spouse.

Wool1
02-07-08, 02:29
"The overall probability of HIV-1 acquisition per sex act was 0.0063 (95% confidence interval, 0.0035-0.0091)"

A gun with 160 cylinders and one bullet.

Lysander
02-07-08, 07:35
Thanks for that cryptic bit of scaremongering. Here is the abstract of the research study on which that figure was based so that forum members can draw their own conclusions.

"Background. A lack of male circumcision has been associated with increased risk of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) acquisition in a number of studies, but questions remain as to whether confounding by behavioral practices explains these results. The objective of the present study was to model per-sex act probabilities of female-to-male HIV-1 transmission (i. E. Infectivity) for circumcised and uncircumcised men, by use of detailed accounts of sexual behavior in a population with multiple partnerships. Methods. Data were collected as part of a prospective cohort study of HIV-1 acquisition among 745 Kenyan truck drivers. Sexual behavior with wives, casual partners, and prostitutes was recorded at quarterly follow-up visits. Published HIV-1 seroprevalence estimates among Kenyan women were used to model HIV-1 per-sex act transmission probabilities. Results. The overall probability of HIV-1 acquisition per sex act was 0.0063 (95% confidence interval, 0.0035-0.0091) Female-to-male infectivity was significantly higher for uncircumcised men than for circumcised men (0.0128 vs. 0.0051; P=.04) The effect of circumcision was robust in subgroup analyses and across a wide range of HIV-1 prevalence estimates for sex partners. Conclusions. After accounting for sexual behavior, we found that uncircumcised men were at a >2-fold increased risk of acquiring HIV-1 per sex act, compared with circumcised men. Moreover, female-to-male infectivity of HIV-1 in the context of multiple partnerships may be considerably higher than that estimated from studies of HIV-1-serodiscordant couples. These results may explain the rapid spread of the HIV-1 epidemic in settings, found throughout much of Africa, in which multiple partnerships and a lack of male circumcision are common."

AllIWantIsLove
02-07-08, 11:47
I still do not know what conclusion to draw. Assuming we are talking about BB vaginal intercourse, is the probability 0.0063 if you fuck a random Kenyan woman, or if you fuck a Kenyan woman known to be HIV positive?

Bob

Aqualung
02-07-08, 12:55
I still do not know what conclusion to draw. Assuming we are talking about BB vaginal intercourse, is the probability 0.0063 if you fuck a random Kenyan woman, or if you fuck a Kenyan woman known to be HIV positive?

BobOr if you fuck a Kenian truck driver! Very confusing! Of course they are supposed to be confusing!

Lysander
02-07-08, 13:43

BobFrom other studies it is known that probably as many as 50% of kenyan prostitutes at the time of this study were HIV positive, and many will also have had other STDs and other health and nutrition problems - a significant additional risk factor. Furthermore, you can imagine what the conditions are like in the type of kenyan brothel frequented by truck drivers (probably no running water in many) and also the average state of health of many of the truck drivers themselves (most of them uncircumcised) Under the circumstances, it is perhaps amazing that the chances of acquiring HIV in each encounter was estimated to be as low as 1 in 160.

Lysander
02-07-08, 14:18
The simple truth is that if you have lots of sexual partners (paid or unpaid) then you stand a good chance sooner or later of acquiring some kind of STD. With a condom the chances are reduced, but not eliminated. Everyone has to decide for himself whether the pleasures are worth the risk (and the expense) My advice to anyone taking up this sport would be. First and foremost, think of your own domestic situation - what are the possible consequences if you were to pass on a STD to your nearest and dearest? If you're the nervous type, or suffer from guilt problems, then maybe you should stick to some safer sport like golf or stamp collecting.

Tiny12
02-07-08, 15:12
Lysander and Wool1, The Introduction in this paper provides probabilities of transmission from a HIV-positive partner from a number of studies:

http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/HIV/gray2/

The rate of transmission among couples in the U. S. And Europe ranged from.0001 (.01%) to.0014 (0.14%) For studies involving men who had sex with prostitutes in northern Thailand and Africa, the rates were 5.6% and 10%! The Thai and African numbers were for female-to-male transmission.

Of course there are other considerations. Some believe the strain of HIV in northern Thailand is more virulent than others. As you know if a person has other STD's, it increases probability of transmission. What's a little scary, a lot of mongers have untreated STD's -- either herpes, and they know it, or chlamydia or gonorrhea and they don't. So while I don't think we're running the same risk as the Africans, it's still higher than the normal male population in the U. S. And Europe.

Lysander
02-07-08, 16:53
Tiny12

All the evidence from many studies suggests that the risks of HIV transmission during normal sex are orders of magnitude greater from male to female then from female to male.

Here is the abstract of one of the studies cited in the introduction your Ugandan paper. The conclusion at the end is the interesting bit.

N. S. Padian, S. C. Shiboski and N. P. Jewell.

Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco.

"Objective.--To examine rates of heterosexual transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and associated risk factors and to determine the relative efficiency of female-to-male and male-to-female transmission. DESIGN.--Survey of infected individuals and their heterosexual partners recruited since 1985. SETTING.--Participants were recruited from various HIV counseling and testing sites throughout California but were generally interviewed and tested in their homes. PARTICIPANTS.--Data from 379 couples at entry to the study are reported: 72 male partners of infected women and 307 female partners of infected men. The infected index case had a well-established source of risk; couples were eliminated if the direction of transmission could not be established. The majority of couples were monogamous since 1978, white, and in their 30s. Most partners did not know their serostatus at entry into the study. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE.--HIV serostatus in the exposed sexual partner. RESULTS.--We observed one probable instance (1%) of female-to-male transmission compared with 20% transmission rates in the female partners of infected men. All couples were sampled in the same way. Male index cases were more likely to be symptomatic than female index cases. CONCLUSION.--The odds of male-to-female transmission were significantly greater than female-to-male transmission. The one case of female-to-male transmission was unique in that the couple reported numerous unprotected sexual contacts and noted several instances of vaginal and penile bleeding during intercourse. "

Best to avoid fucking an ulcerated pussy when you have a bleeding cock, it seems. The Ugandan study comes to a similar sort of conclusion.

Tiny12
02-07-08, 17:17
Lysander,

That's not an issue for the Thai and African studies referenced in the Ugandan paper, which were for female-to-male transmission. I've read that male-to-female transmission is about 2X to 3X more likely than female-to-male transmission. I think that comes from following,

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=1044-3983%28199411%295%3A6%3C570%3ATEOMAF%3E2.0.CO%3B2-Z&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage

and

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1881672

That's good advice on ulcerated vaginas and bleeding (or ulcerated) penises. From the African study, "A cumulative 43% of uncircumcised men who acquired an ulcer seroconverted to HIV-1 after a single sexual exposure." Based on the second article above, you might want to add don't have unprotected sex when a woman is menstruating. Or the obvious -- use a condom.

I don't think a study that just showed 1 case of female-to-male transmission would have been big enough to have much confidence in. But admittedly the two I'm referencing weren't a lot larger. One of them did identify 19 instances of female-to-male transmission though. The other one, I don't know -- I'm too cheap and lazy to buy the paper and just have the abstract.

Lysander
02-08-08, 06:20
Tiny12 Wool1,

I not sure what your motives are for citing these various statistics now. Do you think there's anything new or relevant that most people who take an interest in these matters were not already aware of? Some kind of hidden moral agenda perhaps. My guess is that most members of this forum are aware of the risks and are acting accordingly. Why don't you do the same.

Tiny12
02-08-08, 14:24
Lysander,

I wasn't aware there was a syphilis epidemic among prostitutes in Argentina, and that definitely would effect whether I'd do bareback sex there. Some people aren't entirely aware of the risks. For example, many believe there's zero risk of female-to-male transmission of HIV, and are likely to do exactly what you recommend against -- go out and have bareback sex with some crack w*hore when they've got a sore on their penis. You seem like a smart guy (honestly) but I think you were under a mistaken impression when you said the chances of male-to-female transmission were orders of magnitude higher.

I've normally used condoms with prostitutes, but I've fallen off the wagon maybe about 5 or 6 times during my life. Each time after I'd had sex with 5 or 10 women I'd come down with something. The last time it caused major problems in my relationship with my fiancee. I don't have a moral agenda. If I could go back and start from scratch I would always use condoms, something I've been able to stick to for the last three years, even though I much prefer sex without one. I say that not only because of personal experience, but also because of what I've read about STD's.

And after reading Sidney's posts, I may give up eating strange pussy too. Thanks Sidney! It always kind of reminded me of rotten fish anyway.

Wool1
02-09-08, 02:51
Hey,

What one choses to do with data is up for grabs. Everyone should make their own conclusion. Foolish though to fail to possess it or be aware of it.

In my mind it is absurd to think the chance is zero, or it can't happen to me, or somehow I can discern who is + who is -. No different than can I drive 20 over the limit and not get pulled over, or any of life's many other quandaries.

Have fun, however you define or prefer it!

El Queso
02-24-08, 17:46
Just figured I'd post this as an alternative thought on contracting AIDS itself.

I recently had a conversation with a young lady in Exedra over AIDS. The conversation turned to bareback sex and how she is smart enough to always use a condom, no matter what her clients want and how hard they try to persuade her otherwise. I asked her why and of course she said it was because of AIDS. The other illnesses didn't really concern her very much because they are mostly easily remedied (not discussing herpes, another controversy at least in serious and ease of spreading)

So I asked her if she knew anyone who actually had AIDS. She thought for a minute and said "no", even though she knew a lot of girls who would have unprotected sex. Then she said, "well, yes, I do know a guy who has AIDS." I asked her if he was gay, and she said "yes, he is." I've asked many other people this same question and it's funny how the answer is almost "no" with an exception here or there where the person turns out to have a more large risk than heterosexual risk. BTW - read the article mentioned below and you can see that "cola" sex is most likely a lot more dangerous for the recipient than a stretched out sphincter valve;) at least anal sex on a regular basis.

So having said that, here is a link that may be interesting:

http://hivskeptic.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/gay-related-intestinal-dysbiosis.pdf

I find it very hard to believe that medical science, who is on the verge of so many incredible things, couldn't develop a vaccine for a demonstrable disease. Anyway, read the article if you have time and see what you think.

But if you have arguments against, don't just quote all the statistics that people are using to prove that AIDS is real and a serious health threat to the world. Statistics really don't necessarily mean much in the end because people manipulate them to say whatever it is they're trying to prove.

However, if you want to feel a little better about having bareback sex - maybe this will help. Just remember that there are plenty of real venereal diseases out there and try not to spread them around - go get checked out when you return so you don't give something nasty to your wife or other girlfriends;)

Aqualung
02-25-08, 20:32
Apparently the AIDS virus can't easily penetrate healthy skin so there must be some contact between body fluids and the blood stream. In normal vaginal sex between a healthy dick and a healthy pussy this transference doesn't occur so the chances of contracting the disease is quite low especially males contracting it from the female (the female has a higher risk as the chances of there being some bleeding is greater)

The chances of bleeding occurring during anal sex is much higher either due to ruptures in small veins or friction between badly lubricated body parts therefore AIDS is much higher amongst the homosexual community.

And of course drug addicts sharing needles need no explanation!

Herpes, warts and other VDs seem to be much easier to catch and though most of them are easy to treat they can be a huge problem to married people.

Jgrants
03-08-08, 09:18
Hi,

Even though I've visited a couple of places so far (Gysell's and Suipacha 771) I found I am really enjoying the massage parlor services.

Maybe one of the reasons is that I feel safer by taking the massage and handjob option rather than full services.

A couple of days ago I found in a local forum a guy who said he got crab louse from a not so clean massage table. He said he didn't have sex with the girl.

I understand its possible but I am not so sure if it's usual, what do you think?

Never got it and I know it's not so hard to get rid of it but would be pretty hard to explain if I bring it back home.

El Perro
03-08-08, 09:58
Hi,

Even though I've visited a couple of places so far (Gysell's and Suipacha 771) I found I am really enjoying the massage parlor services.

Maybe one of the reasons is that I feel safer by taking the massage and handjob option rather than full services.

A couple of days ago I found in a local forum a guy who said he got crab louse from a not so clean massage table. He said he didn't have sex with the girl.

I understand its possible but I am not so sure if it's usual, what do you think?

Never got it and I know it's not so hard to get rid of it but would be pretty hard to explain if I bring it back home.I am sure that can happen, just like picking them up off a toilet seat, but much less likely than through fucking. If you get them and you can't find any Quell here's what you do-shave one half of your pubic area, set the other half on fire, and get the little buggers when they come across with an icepick. Suerte.

Dickhead
03-08-08, 13:22
Or pour on whiskey and then pour on sand. The crabs get drunk and stone each other to death.

Exon123
03-08-08, 13:40
I think the best advise on this subject might come from experts, Porfessional, People that "Fuck for a Living", not just casual Mongers, or "Sport Fuckers"

This is the link to Sharon Mitchell of AIM, she was a professional Porn Star for over 20 years.

http://www.aim-med.org/home/

What I found of particular interest was the video's, Porn 101 & Porn 102

Porn 101 Link http://www.aim-med.org/library/articles/1193272129/

Porn !02 Link http://www.aim-med.org/library/articles/1193272187/

Exon

Jgrants
03-09-08, 14:31
That was good stuff I will start asking for the AIM tests on every privado girl right now.

If possible I am not looking forward to bring any bug back home and be the one stoned to death or set on fire:-)

I know there's always a risk in this game, just wanted to check your opinions. Let's just share when we come across any particularly unclean place or girl.

Hounddog
01-10-09, 00:36
Guys,

I am now in a regular relationship with a beautiful chica (found at Black) sometimes I pay, sometimes I do not. We have both had the STD tests and shared the results and now we can get down to serious action without any protection on a bi-daily basis.

The result lots of hard action, the weight is falling off and no red knob.

Hounddog

Rock Harders
01-14-09, 14:55
Sidney,

I highly doubt that you got a boil from a BBBJ. Generally, people who get boils have a genetic predisposition for them. Many years ago, long before I ever came to Buenos Aires, I had something on my shaft that I thought might be a genital wart or something. I went to the Doctor and he said it was just a clogged up hair follicle. At some point, just like any other clogged up hair follicle, it became unclogged and went back to normal, with no residual effects. You probably have something similar to this.

Although, I have been warning you for years about fucking those filthy dominican chicas bareback. Just think about the where their pussies have probably been. They all probably have a "real" boyfriend, some dirty dominican bacteria machine who probably takes a shower only on Christmas and his birthday. You should spray their pussies down with Lysol before you put your dick in there bareback.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

El Perro
01-14-09, 17:14
I have 2 now, on each inner thigh.

SidNotorious area for sebaceous cysts / boils, whatever. Have you been sitting on an upholstered chair alot, sliding back and forth while jacking off and beating your head against the wall at the same time? Seriously, I agree with RH in that your symptoms have nothing to do with bareback anything, and, in your case, much more to do with the loss of your steady punches. Increased stress, increased oil production and all that. Either that, or those boils are really large masses of infected grubworms.

Gauntlet77
01-14-09, 19:39
http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-std14-2009jan14,0,4126382.story

El Perro
01-14-09, 19:47
Dogg and Rock-- if the (permissable Jackson? Chica cocksucker has Staph, she could spread to me, others ----- si or no?Go to the nearest carwash and run your dirty ass through that thing.

El Perro
01-18-09, 12:39
"White water" compresses three times a day and an antibiotic cream. PM for details.

Dirty Dogg.

I figure sometimes medical stuff is better suited for private conversation away from the peanut gallery!

I would concur that I think its unlikely you got this (a boil) from a BBBJ.

As you asked if the chica has it (staph) could she spread it to you.

Certainly she could.

But staph aureus (the number one culprit for causing a boil) is not typically found in the mouth.

Now if she had a draining or crusted or acne-like lesion on her cheek or neck or chest and your groin came into contact with it then OK.

That's more plausible. --------THE CHICA HAD A STRANGE LOOKING CRUSTED LESION ABOVE THE UPPER LIP NEAR HER NOSE. SID CONCLUDES, THIS WAS THE CAUSE OF THIS TERRIBLE 3 WEEK ILLNESS!-----MONGERS, AVOID CHICAS WITH CRUSTED LESIONS!

Because that could certainly be a more likely cause for your symptoms.

The diagnosis is still unclear.

But ASSUMING its a boil antibiotics sometimes aren't enough.

BTW cipro would not be my first choice.

Some times they need to be opened or lanced.

Under local anesthetic or with a needle if small enough.

Honestly best left for professionals.

Though sometimes you can cause them to open up on their own with warm compresses. THEY OPENED NTURALLY, AND HAVE DRAINED FOR 8 DAYS.

If you have any questions pm me back.

Or heck you can even call me in the US.

If need be.

To paraphrase Exon:

I do this for a living and I am OK at it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Silverd
11-22-10, 13:34
Fellas,

So I have been mongering all over the world for a few years now (not as much as a lot of you) and I have yet to have a bad experience with BBBJ and an STD.

Have any of you in BA actually had a bad BBBJ experience (besides the comments below?)

Thanks.

SD