PDA

View Full Version : Pepino Hamburger Joint

Power Rangers
01-17-08, 16:29
I am staying with a friend that lives in the suburbs. If I'm not mistaken they call the place Zona Norte which is where this restaurant is located. If you are craving for American style home grilled burgers other than the American chains, then this restaurant is a good bet. Asked for their biggest one available which by US standards is really not that big. Are we really that accustomed to big servings that I felt disappointed when the burger was served to me, at least size wise. However, it tasted good and the fries was on the crunchy side which is what I prefer.

Pepino Restaurant - Avenide Libertador 14475

Redondo
01-18-08, 11:31
I am staying with a friend that lives in the suburbs. If I'm not mistaken they call the place Zona Norte which is where this restaurant is located. If you are craving for American style home grilled burgers other than the American chains, then this restaurant is a good bet. Asked for their biggest one available which by US standards is really not that big. Are we really that accustomed to big servings that I felt disappointed when the burger was served to me, at least size wise. However, it tasted good and the fries was on the crunchy side which is what I prefer.

Pepino Restaurant - Avenide Libertador 14475Nice area as well. Try to hook with a non pro girl from there, it's nice to go out in that area.