PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 629 7J 4393-4590

Alan23
01-17-08, 23:27
Gents,

The good masajista Beatriz is back from Spain. But here is the deal; she has a new set of tits and a bit more of an hardened attitude of a hooker (she has been working in Spain as a straight provider)

I have NOT had sex with her in recent years - but have very much enjoyed her massage. Her desire is quick money for sex - or is that money for quick sex? I have advised her to rebuild her massage business, and less concentration on the sex - but she disagrees.

She is very clear about pricing for massage and sex 100p /30mins and 150p /1 hour. She is less clear on her pricing for just massage, but seemed to stick on 100p for the hour with a happy ending. I told her I thought this was too much, that 75-80p is more in line with reality. I would suggest if the massage is what you are after, that about 80p should be maximum.

If someone desires the sex option, please report back with your findings (I can not recommend because of lack of data)

For the inflation watchers: massage rates of 1 year ago were 80p for 80 minutes with happy ending.

Mac Terius
01-28-08, 16:50
I just talked to ¨Ludmila¨, as she called her self, and the new rates are, $100 for 1/2 hour with the ending that you want, and $120 for the hour, still cheap since all the girls are changing their rates, she charges $120 and you get a good massage.

I will try her out tomorrow.

Alan23
03-17-08, 19:02
Since we have not had any reports back on the Beatriz front, I took one for the team.

Since she will be returning to Spain in a few weeks, she would like to simulate some business before leaving (business has been very slow for her - especially since she has been inspired by the Big Spending Europeans)

She now agrees to 130p / hour for a combination of massage and sex or 80p / half hour for same. Seems that she is open to the ratio of one over the other. All service is covered.

Post breast enhancement, her body is very nice (probably the best augmented breasts I have ever seen - very will sized, etc. Some will think she is 2.5 kgs or 5 pounds overweight, to me she is just a small framed girls who does not look anorexic. Her massage is still good.

Please be sure to make it very clear to her what you want, I would also highly recommend not paying before - she will give you shit, but stand your ground. When or if she asks for a propina, tell her no! These are all bad habits she learned since going to Europe (thanks guys for paying 100-300 Euros to a girl who was accustom to making 100p)

Mac Terius
03-25-08, 17:33
I visited her twice in the past month, she is not a great fucker but she will give you anything you want for 120 bucks (thats cheap, right now) she is very cool, and those boobs oh my god, they're just beautiful (I licked them for 45 minutes and never get tired) her butt I just perfect and if she like you a little bit you can do a lot, she even told me to lick ¨her milk¨ (of course I said no way¨, she is leaving Argentina on April 16th, going to Spain again for the sumer.