PDA

View Full Version : Privados in general

Ricker
02-23-08, 17:03
Hey amigos, I'm a newbie to the BA scene but have been an ISG member for some time.

I've been mongering for years now and have many posts in the main ISG.

Luckily for me, my work now takes me to BA and I made my first visit.

I love making the tour of the casas in other countries, like Colombia and Venezuela, so I made a point to print out the long list of privados in BA and go hunting:)

As I was ringning buzzers, visiting the privados and seeing the parade of chicas I noticed early in the game that the places with advertized low prices of say 70 to 100 pesos for an hour, had IMHO, had very low quality chicas and was a wate of my time.

I'd rather spend that extra 50 pesos or so for better quality.

I then began skipping the low priced privados and visited the places that charged 100 plus for service. I found some very nice looking chicas in these higher priced places, as well as not so good looking ones also, but that's goes with the game.

I do have to say though. I found in one place, one of the prettiest chicas I have ever come accross in my travels.

Did I choose her for service? Of course and it was fantastic.

What a welcome to BA.

I've got her private number now, and I'm already building a harem in BA:)

I'll be back to BA shortly, will see my new gem, and will continue my tour of the privados. Many more to visit, more reports to make, more gems to meet and add to the harem. Hahaha.

Jaimito Cartero
02-23-08, 17:08
I've found good service in many low priced privados. Yes, not stunning chicas, but very good service, none the less. It's too bad you skipped over Maipu, as that is the one place that I've never been disappointed in.

Ricker
02-23-08, 17:11
I've found good service in many low priced privados. Yes, not stunning chicas, but very good service, none the less. It's too bad you skipped over Maipu, as that is the one place that I've never been disappointed in.Well maybe, since you seem to give the place a good thumbs up, I'll give it another try on my next visit. Should be soon.

Thanks

Artisttyp
02-24-08, 17:47
Well maybe, since you seem to give the place a good thumbs up, I'll give it another try on my next visit. Should be soon.

ThanksAll I do is hit low end privados. After awhile I tend to stick to my favorites and I'm happy. Too me its worth a trip to BA just for low end privados. $20/25 gets me 2 pops a day then I spend the rest on the theater and food.

* If you enter a building with a buzzer try to put something in the doorway in case you want to leave. Some places have to buzz you out.

Once I tried leaving after seeing the line up and they wouldn't let me. I went ape shit on the intercom system until someone let me out.

WorldTravel69
02-25-08, 05:06
You can find some jewels in these low end. (BackEnd) places. For me it is just what I can afford. And that is not much.

Some Love me or that is what I think. I can feel something from them after 70 countries I know when they are faking. And I am old, but simpatico.

That means satisfy them first.

All I do is hit low end privados. After awhile I tend to stick to my favorites and I'm happy. Too me its worth a trip to BA just for low end privados. $20/25 gets me 2 pops a day then I spend the rest on the theater and food.

* If you enter a building with a buzzer try to put something in the doorway in case you want to leave. Some places have to buzz you out.

Once I tried leaving after seeing the line up and they wouldn't let me. I went ape shit on the intercom system until someone let me out.

Exon123
02-25-08, 12:50
You can find some Jewels in these Low End. (BackEnd) places. For me it is just what I can afford. And that is not much.

Some Love me or that is what I think. I can feel something from them after 70 countries I know when they are faking. And I am old, but simpatico.

That means satisfy them first.There some truly brautiful girls that work in the apartments.

Its been my experience that the majority of them are "Newbies", girls that just "Turned Out". In time the good ones get wise and go out on their own, be it their own apartment or the clubs.

It become's a matter of econmonics, their fucking for say $150 peso's in the apartment, (The high Side) and spliting it with the house takeing $75 peso's for themselves for the "Party"

In time they learn that by becoming independent they get all the money. One good example is "Jessica" formally of 1707 Sants Fe, a very popular girl. I used to do her for $100 peso's for the hour. She opened her own apartment, but it failed and soon she was working at Madaho's. I ran into her one night in Madaho's and asked her how she was doing. She told me it was the best move she ever made since now she was taking home $400 peso's a customer.

Before she had the Fuck 8 guys to make $400 peso's, now she only had to Fuck one.

Exon

Jimbehr2000
02-28-08, 18:32
Can anybody recommend a place in Microcentro or Recoleta open on Sunday?

BA Luvr
02-29-08, 01:58
I'd be interested in the answer to that one too. The best I've been able to come up with is through private arrangements made th day before.

WorldTravel69
02-29-08, 02:19
On the weekends you get the leftovers. It is hit and or miss. Check my List for the Hours.

Can anybody recommend a place in Microcentro or Recoleta open on Sunday?

Ricker
03-04-08, 19:53
Amigos, I'm slowly going down the list of Privados listed by World Traveler (gracias) Have visited quite a few now.

I'm taking notes. Some are not there anymore, some suck IMO, some are OK and some are pretty nice.

I'll make a report soon, when I get some time.

BTW. I had one jeffa of a privado try to charge me a fee today when I didn't choose service with one of her chicas.

I laughed, said that was ridiculous and walked right out.

The privado was at Tucuman741, PB D.

Buena Suerte.

Druthers79
03-15-08, 03:46
Hey Ricker,

I would be interested in your report.

WorldTravel69
03-15-08, 12:05
I am here in B. A. working on the List, it would make it easier it I new about the ones you went to. Such as Price changes, open or closed, etc.

Thanks.

Amigos, I'm slowly going down the list of Privados listed by World Traveler (gracias) Have visited quite a few now.

I'm taking notes. Some are not there anymore, some suck IMO, some are OK and some are pretty nice.

I'll make a report soon, when I get some time.

BTW. I had one jeffa of a privado try to charge me a fee today when I didn't choose service with one of her chicas.

I laughed, said that was ridiculous and walked right out.

The privado was at Tucuman741, PB D.

Buena Suerte.

Member #3320
08-17-08, 20:29
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with exact words in Spanish language for.

DFK.

BBBJ.

Thanks

============================================

Hi everyone,

Please don't answer this quesiton in this thread as we already have thread for discussing Spanish translations.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4750&highlight=phrases

Thanks,

Jackson

BadMan
08-17-08, 21:43
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with exact words in Spanish language for.

DFk.

BBBJ.

ThanksThere are many different ways to word it.

DFK = Besos a full or Besos con lengua.

BBBJ = bucal sin globo or oral sin preservativo

Like I said, there are other ways to say these things, but these will work.

Regards,

BM.

btw,

You should also check out these two threads

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2022&highlight=spanish+terms

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1809&highlight=spanish+terms

AllIWantIsLove
12-01-08, 02:50
If I go to a privado, or order in, the privado gets a cut. If I could make an arrangement directly with the girl I would think that I could pay less and she could make more. Of course the time would have to be when she was not working at the privado. The first meeting with the girl would have to be at the privado. But then during that first meeting you could get her private cell number and call her directly for subsequent engagements.

Surely some of you guys have tried this and I am wondering how it worked out. Do the girls go for it or are they too scared of the privado management? I'm guessing the privado management really wouldn't like such arrangements. Is there a downside I am not thinking of?

Thanks,

Bob

Big Bob 7
12-01-08, 17:38
If I could make an arrangement directly with the girl I would think that I could pay less and she could make more.

Surely some of you guys have tried this and I am wondering how it worked out. Do the girls go for it or are they too scared of the privado management? I'm guessing the privado management really wouldn't like such arrangements. Is there a downside I am not thinking of?

BobYes, this scenario can work, in fact, these kind of situations can be some of the best P4P situations that you can find but there are potential hazards. This is hard to work out if the girl you want is working for a 6 day a week privado with a strict madam and she has kids on top of it and she does not reside in the privado. With a girl in this situation I prefer to order out during hours and tip a little bit extra for her. The problem is that if you get her after hours she is tired and won't want to stay long. Also her Sunday will be for the novio and the kids. Weekends for the top girls can also wind up becoming bidding wars between mongers all trying to monopolize that time slot. You might call the girl for 3PM and she shows up at 7 with a pussy the size of the Holland Tunnell. This scenario works best on the younger girls who live at the privado because their real homes are too far away to commute. Some of these girls only go home once or twice a month. All of the other weekends can be yours and she is dying to get out of that privado anyway and will treat you really well in exchange for a night out on the town. Also if you go to a privado with a day and night shift pull a girl off of the nightshift and get her to come to your apartment BEFORE she starts working at the privado that day. Actually, the best candidates for takeout are semi pros. There are girls who have other jobs and hook a little bit on the side for extras. I once met a girl who worked for one of my favorite apartments for about a month and then went solo by appointment only. This kind of girl is ideal!

Esten
07-14-09, 22:02
Here's a novel idea:

Brothel offers 'green' discount.

A German brothel is going green in a bid to attract more business in tough economic times.

Customers who arrive by bicycle at Berlin's Maison d'Envie will receive a five-euro ($7, £4.30) discount on the usual fee of 70 euros.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8149334.stm

Wild Walleye
07-14-09, 22:33
Here's a novel idea:

Brothel offers 'green' discount.

A German brothel is going green in a bid to attract more business in tough economic times.

Customers who arrive by bicycle at Berlin's Maison d'Envie will receive a five-euro ($7, £4.30) discount on the usual fee of 70 euros.

News. Bbc. Co. Uk /2/ hi / europe /8149334. StmThat way, despite showering at the hotel before heading to the privado, you can guarantee the sweet little portena a pair of sweaty, salty balls. Maybe in come cases, chocolate.