PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know her?

Niteman
10-01-07, 10:49
Does anybody knows her?

Niteman
10-01-07, 15:35
Does anybody knows her?

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Niteman
10-03-07, 15:43
I'm looking for a 28 year old lady which seems to have in height less than 1.65 Mtrs, dark hair, long almost to the waist or so, green eyes and very light skin her name is Julieta and I think she incursionates into the Alamo.

Does anyone have any idea about her?

I apprecciate the help.

Regards

Charbuck
10-03-07, 18:35
Does anybody knows her?I was lucky enough to see Dasha about a year ago to the week, I think. She was definitely the kind of woman that would make your knees week and your dick strong. Her performance was only above average, though. But anyway, I kept her cell number in my cell but it no longer works. That ship has sailed.

WorldTravel69
10-05-07, 15:31
I would ask the bar tenders.

I'm looking for a 28 year old lady which seems to have in height less than 1.65 Mtrs, dark hair, long almost to the waist or so, green eyes and very light skin her name is Julieta and I think she incursionates into the Alamo.

Does anyone have any idea about her?

I apprecciate the help.

Regards

Niteman
02-24-08, 13:41
I'm in love!

Zappaman
02-24-08, 14:16
What the fuck? That's my wife! Dammit, what a wench! She double promised me she would quit wearing that bikini. I cannot express just how pissed off I am right now - I am sure that spanking I need to give her now will not help that either.

Jackson
02-24-08, 18:20
I'm in love!Niteman,

This is the 4th time in as many months that you've posted the same type of "Does anybody know her?" question. Usually you post all over the forum, so I've gathered your collective works here for everyone's review.

So what's your agenda? Are you ever going to post a review, or are you a teenager who's posting his fantasy chicas?

Thanks,

Jackson