PDA

View Full Version : Looking for apartments that are open on Sunday

Jimbehr2000
02-28-08, 18:30
I will have a free day in BA this Sunday. Can anybody recommend a private apartment open on Sunday? Last Sunday I tried two places supposedly open on Sunday at Esmeraleda 973 and neither were open. Suipacha 771 piso 2 N didnt work for me either as I couldnt get past the lady on the intercom system.

Any recommendations would be appreeciated as I know things change all the time in BA.

Sinistra
02-29-08, 09:28
This is near the corner of Lavalle and Esmeralda. I believe that this privado is open very nearly 24/7 and is generally considered one of the better privados in microcentro. Be forewarned, though: Fridays and Saturdays you find the hotties, Sunday you find the notties. It's almost as if when a brute of a chica shows up asking for work, they tell her to come on the day the Goddesses rest. I remember in early January I walked in there and the lineup consisted of what I thought had to be two obese male trolls with a coat of lipstick and high heels. I figured they should have to pay ME to entertain THEM rather than the other way around. To be fair, lots of girls take January off and all that was probably left was what you get when you take the bottom of 100 barrels, put that in a barrel and then take the bottom of that.

I haven't tried a Sunday since, but I think we'd appreciate it if you let us know what the lineup there was like this coming Sunday.

Jimbehr2000
02-29-08, 20:12
Thanks for the response although you may have scared me off a bit. I will do my best to try it and will report back here.

Sinistra
03-01-08, 08:43
Thanks for the response although you may have scared me off a bit. I will do my best to try it and will report back here.Never be afraid of walking out of a place if you don't like the lineup, especially here. They've never given me a problem when I've told them that I didn't like what I saw. If it's not far from where you are staying, you can always just wander down there and have a look.

Allover
03-02-08, 13:52
Based on Sinistra's comments, I visited Esmeralda 517 1 be on Friday night. I posted a report on the thread specific to this apartment. The girl I saw informed me that the Sunday girls are not up to the quality of the girls that work there on other days. They had a nice selection on Friday.