PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay (Brisa Masajes)

Wally Foot
08-04-05, 18:00
I dropped into this place one afternoon, principally for a genuine massage, with of course extras, and found it very pleasant. There were about six in the line-up offered to me two of whom were frankly unattractive and the rest acceptable. I settled for Karen (sp) who did a very good straight masssage (for the $AR60 I gave the receptionist) plus bocal (sp) and lots of handwork for an extra $AR40. There was no pressure on time, and what I particularly liked about the place was its cleanliness, and the neat way the girls were turned out. I had a shower before and after, regrettably unaccompanied, though I suppose it could have been arranged, and there were lots of fresh towels.

Regrettably I did not have my camera with me, so I have no photos, and I doubt if they would have been allowed anyway.

The massage did have one interesting and revealing follow-up. I met Dickhead a few days later, and in the course of conversation, I happened to mention that I had enjoyed a massage in Brisa Masajes, "somewhere near my apartment". Quick as a flash he came back with "Esmerelda 847, Piso 12, Dept H". He did not quite start to give the telephone number, but I bet he could have. What sort of encyclopaedic mind does the guy have? Impressive or what? We should all bow down to the Master.

Anyway, it's a pleasant place to spend an hour. It has a website which can be found on the Massages section of Platynum with phone numbers and rates.

Exon123
11-24-05, 19:52
Two thumb's up for this place.

Contary to Wally Foots report the price is 60 peso's for a one hour which includes a "Hand Release" at the "finish".

I was in their earlier today expecting to be too "drunk" and a non-preformer after tonights Thank Giving party, so I'd better get it done early.

There were 5 girls all quite attractive, "seven-ish" I'd say.

I chose "Candelara" a tall red head whom explained that for $90 peso's "Toda" you get a BBBJ with your massage & for $100 you get to "Fuck" with your massuse.

Frankly this place is 50 times better that Paraguay 877.

Exon will repeat.

Exon

DjFourMoney
11-25-05, 00:55
Two thumb's up for this place.

Contary to Wally Foots report the price is 60 peso's for a one hour which includes a "Hand Release" at the "finish".

I was in their earlier today expecting to be too "drunk" and a non-preformer after tonights Thank Giving party, so I'd better get it done early.

There were 5 girls all quite attractive, "seven-ish" I'd say.

I chose "Candelara" a tall red head whom explained that for $90 peso's "Toda" you get a BBBJ with your massage & for $100 you get to "Fuck" with your massuse.

Frankly this place is 50 times better that Paraguay 877

Exon will repeat.

ExonThat beats the hell out of a handjob anyday.

I'll have to add this to my ta'do list when I make it down to BsA.

Goodness my goal of having to be wheeled back to the airport after my trip might just come true -:D

Exon123
11-25-05, 17:57
It was so Good yesterday I thought I go back again today.

This time I went first class and had the $100 peso special for an hour an a half.

Which included a great massage and Sexo.

This included "Candera" or what ever her name is stripping down totaly nude and Massageing me for an hour and by this time were both greasy as Hell from the "Creama".

Rather that Fuck Her which was offered, I chose a wonderful "Titty Fuck" for the finish and ended up shooting a big load all over her at the "Finish"

Next the Sunna & we both sit in their reading drity mags sweating.

Then a shower together.

Well worth a $100 pesos.

Exon

One Tree Hill
11-25-05, 22:49
You are quite good at encouraging these services. I'd say you had a pretty good time for 100 pesos!

My fall plans were dashed, but I am now setting my sights on a January return to BA for trip #7. I can wait for for "massage" on arrival day. A good way to spend that first 100 peso note!

DjFourMoney
11-26-05, 00:52
OTH you're not lying.

For $34 he got better treatment than most men get at home anyway and better than just about any date I can think of in the US.

You could pay for some 2nd date with a girl at Olive Garden, pay more and still not get even a handjob.

No wonder people are calling it a mongers paradise.

Exon123
11-28-05, 20:53
Hey we all have our little fedish's, mines a really good hand job by a beautiful girl.

Some guy's like Anal, some a Cum in mouth, others Fuck I don't know or even wanta know.

Exon likes a hand job but with all the extra's this place is top noch.

Now tomorrow I'm going to get something very special.

Gisell the Mansion Masuse is going to call me at 9:45 and wake me up. She has orders to be at my apartment at 10:00 am for a start the day Massage and "Happy Finish", can't wait.

Exon

Apache
11-29-05, 19:31
I looked for this place? What is the exact address and floor number? Thanks!

Wally Foot
11-29-05, 20:14
The massage did have one interesting and revealing follow-up. I met Dickhead a few days later, and in the course of conversation, I happened to mention that I had enjoyed a massage in Brisa Masajes, "somewhere near my apartment". Quick as a flash he came back with "Esmerelda 847, Piso 12, Dept H". He did not quite start to give the telephone number, but I bet he could have. What sort of encyclopaedic mind does the guy have? Impressive or what? We should all bow down to the Master.

Anyway, it's a pleasant place to spend an hour. It has a website which can be found on the Massages section of Platynum with phone numbers and rates.[/QUOTE]

The clues are there.

Jaimito Cartero
11-29-05, 21:43
The massage did have one interesting and revealing follow-up. I met Dickhead a few days later, and in the course of conversation, I happened to mention that I had enjoyed a massage in Brisa Masajes, "somewhere near my apartment". Quick as a flash he came back with "Esmerelda 847, Piso 12, Dept H". He did not quite start to give the telephone number, but I bet he could have. What sort of encyclopaedic mind does the guy have? Impressive or what? We should all bow down to the Master.Well he did move to BA for only two reasons. Women and beer.

Full Throttle
12-01-05, 13:21
I started a thread for that address in this section.

I would not compare my mind to that of Dickhead's, or, lately, my pool game, but I remembered that address after a 4-year hiatus.

Maybe we should merge the threads.

FT

Exon123
12-01-05, 20:36
I can resist this place.

Stopped in for the third time and thought I'd check the line up and try a different girl.

Candelera met me at the door and I told her I'd like to try a Different gal,"No problem" she said, "I'll get you a line up", "We have 10 girls today"

Well I sit threw all 10 and picked the very last one a striking blond, she's just gorgeous, by the name of "Abirl" for a one hour massage.

She starts on my legs using lotion as I'm laying on my belly. Well soon she's she's got her lubed up hands all over my balls so I arch my back to give her some room. And yes she starts slowly "Jacking Me Off", well I've got to rollover, fuck the Massgae.

Off come's her bra, so there she is with just panties & high heel she's on and I've got "Wood" like theres no tomorrow.

Then the deep French kissing and finger fucking starts as she slowly jacks me off with lotion.

Its always a test to see how high in the air your load go's. In this case maybe three feet.

OK, so I keep laying there and we start messing around again. She get's up on the table strattleing me and again starts slowly "Wacking "me Off again as she rub's the outside of her pussy on my Cock. Mind You this girl Is Gorgeous.

Bang I Cum again, Exon never Cum's twice in a one hour session. Its very bad Sperm Mgt.

I propose Marriage & will see her tomorrow.

Fabiana is going to get the short end of the deal thou, were suposted to have lunch at two and there will be no Leche for her.

Exon

DonRoberto
12-07-05, 11:04
I visited on a Saturday. All but three of the eight girls were busy, and two of those were not attractive. So I picked a little sweetheart named Carina or Karina. The price is 60 pesos for the one hour massage, and 50 for the sex.

Karina was very capable in all respects, though she insists on a rubber for everything.

This place is very clean and has a positive attitude toward customer satisfaction. They want to know that you were happy with the experience.

Strad
12-07-05, 14:40
I.

Bang I Cum again, Exon never Cum's twice in a one hour session. Its very bad Sperm Mgt.I hope this won't cause you go blind.

Nice report, hold on to that girl for me, I will be down there soon!

Strad

Jjgoinslow
02-12-06, 00:50
Anyone know what cut the girls get at this place (or generally) for massages? Also is the sexo price all theirs?

First time I went in, the girl I saw just about raped me when we started the session, I had only paid for and asked for a massage, but she said forget the massage, I want sex now. I obliged of course, I hate screwin on that table, but we did it for the entire hour, on the table, the chair, in the air, with her noting the time at 3 minutes till. We gotta finish. I had to shift into vigorous high gear! I had no idea what to pay her (my first experience here) and I only had 100s so I popped her a 100. She had a HUGE smile on her face. Sorry for encouraging inflation. I guess I set myself up to "overpay" the next time too, except it was certainly worth it anyhow.

Jj

Exon123
02-12-06, 12:04
Brisa Masajes ---Aka --- Esmeralda 847 piso 12 H.

My faviorte being a connoisseur of fine "Hand Job's"

I've neen paying $80 peso's for one hour standard service which includes manual Hand finish. Full service is $50 peso's more. I know this as fact because I was having Abril, (April) working on me one day and I got so turned on I just had to Fuck her, So I Did. After I asked how much more for the extra, $50 peso's she replied.

Jjgoinslow, you over paid by $ 50 peso's thats why she was so happy with you. As for their cut, I'm assumeing the girls get 50% of the initial fee be it a half or full hour, thats pretty standard, any extras such as BBBJ, DATY, Full Service and the like are all hers to keep.

Exon

Jjgoinslow
02-12-06, 16:18
Exon,

You said $80ar for the standard hour? Ive been paying $60ar? Did you mean $60? But my propina brought the total up quite a bit. But another time I spent 2 hrs for $220, completo (2hrs*60+100 propina)

Jj

Exon123
02-12-06, 18:31
http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/BrisaMasajes/BrisaMasajes.htm

I Love The Place.

Jjgoinslow,

Your right and wrong at the sametime. Their website, Link above, states that the half hour is $50 peso's & the full hour is $60 peso's. But read the fine print below. If you want a four handed massage, inferring the service will include some "Hanky Panky" between you and the girl, (not two girls) the price is $80 peso's. Extras are negoicated on top of that figure.

Exon

Jjgoinslow
02-13-06, 03:48
The webpage says.

Promoción:

Masajes a Cuatro manos: $ 80.- (1/2 hora) ó $ 100.- (1 hora)

So 100 for 1 hour!

Maybe it really means 2 girls, or sexo or what?

My girl tried to upsell me a little bit the other day on the entry price, but I had already paid it to the madam, but if she upsells me next time ill merely dock it from her propina which is already bigger than the going price. She would be smart to keep smiling or I might have a notion to pick someone else and revert to the going rate.

Jj

Vector
02-24-06, 19:44
I like this place. It is clean and well run. Cost 60p for 1 hr.

My favorite chica is Mia. She wants an extra 30p for the relax. She gives a very good hand-job.

Full Throttle
02-24-06, 20:04
I like this place. It is clean and well run. Cost 60p for 1 hr.

My favorite chica is Mia. She wants an extra 30p for the relax. She gives a very good hand-job.Relax is supposed to be included.

Vector
02-27-06, 23:31
Relax is supposed to be included.That's a good "heads up". Thanx

Exon123
03-06-06, 13:03
Ok I'm threw having Vaginal Sex for a while and going to step it up a noch to Hand Job's.

In about an hour I'm heading for Brisa and hopefully April or Candela.

I plan on taking a 90 munite session, more to report later.

Exon

Hunt99
03-06-06, 13:11
Ok I'm threw having Vaginal Sex for a while and going to step it up a noch to Hand Job's.

In about an hour I'm heading for Brisa and hopefully April or Candela.

I plan on taking a 90 munite session, more to report later.

ExonStarfe was here the other day and informed me that Candela was nowhere to be found. I hope she was just off or with another client, it would be a shame if she disappeared. She's got excellent technique. Let us know Exon.

Member #4110
03-12-06, 17:11
I showed up at this place at 10:20 P. M. On Friday. Only two ladies were available, and I told Ingrid, who opened the door, that I just wanted a massage, no sex. Ingrid and the other lady there were not particularly attractive to me, but a massage is a massage, I figured. I paid the one-hour rate: 60 pesos.

Ingrid started off by pushing the top of my ankle into the edge of the massage table: Ouch! I like a soft massage, but she was on auto-pilot until I demonstrated suave, suave and re-instructed her about 8 times. Every once in a while I could feel her fingernails, something I do not like. But gradually I relaxed and accepted what I was getting.

At about 10:40 she starts asking me if I wanted to shower, and then she asked if I wanted relaxo with the hand. No, quiero la massaje, solo. Then she started telling me that the place closed down at 11:00 with the door locked, and then that she had to be somewhere at midnight after a long trip. I had to be firm as you must sometimes with the chicas and said I paid for an hour and I will get an hour. At about 11:05 I asked to take a shower. So I was out of there at about 11:15.

Given the many good reports on this place, my guess is that I just had bad luck, or that I went there too late. My feeling is that Ingrid should not have taken the one-hour rate if she planned on leaving in 45 minutes.

Exon123
03-20-06, 11:54
Riverm,

Its been my experience that this is mostly a day place.

For example I just hung up the phone, (its now 10:30 on Monday morning) in an effort ot make an appointment with April. I was told there were 7 Chica's working at the presant time.

Unfortunely Abril, (April) is on vacation, she has a way of stroking my Cock which is second to none.

But my entire point is that this place is really cut out for guy's that need a little relief durning the day and thats why you found it under staffed at 10:00 pm at night. Being it was so late I really don't blame the Chica for wanting to get you out of their as soon as she could. If you think about it, it gets tire some Jacking guys off all day long.

Try making a day appointment.

Exon

Hunt99
03-20-06, 12:13
Exon,

Is Candela still working there or is she gone? She had the best massage technique of all the girls working there. Can't speak to her jacking-off technique, though you are free to chime in on that subject.;)

H99

Exon123
03-20-06, 12:45
Unfortunely Candela is not there anymore and yes she is very good.

My best experience with her was once she got me to just the point of release then polished me off with a TITTY Fuck, in which I shot a big load all over her chest.

Matter of fact if she was there I'd be there now, I'm in search of a Hand Job this morning.

Exon

Maxjones
04-10-06, 16:57
I just left that place frustrated as hell. WTF?

This morning I was my usual horny self. But I wasn't really in the mood for the private apartment route, I didn't want to sit in a cafe or wait until night to go to a boliche, and I was ready for a change from my regular providers. And I was feeling a little lazy. So I decided to try something new and go get jacked off by someone who is really good at it, other than myself. I read all of the posts in the "Massage Parlors and Spas" section, and settled on Brisas Massage after reading Exon's gushing praise of the place (pun is most definitely intended) How could I not? Once I decided that I needed some rub 'n' tug action and I read Exon's:

"This time I went first class and had the $100 peso special for an hour an a half.

Which included a great massage and Sexo. This included "Candera" or what ever her name is stripping down totaly nude and Massageing me for an hour and by this time were both greasy as Hell from the "Creama".

Rather that Fuck Her which was offered, I chose a wonderful "Titty Fuck" for the finish and ended up shooting a big load all over her at the "Finish". Next the Sunna & we both sit in their reading drity mags sweating. Then a shower together. Well worth a $100 pesos."

So I just about ran over there, a hundred peso note wadded up in my sweaty hand. I chose a little dark skinned chica from Misiones with a hot body and a mischievous smile, "Isabella" or something. I told the recepcionista that I wanted the full meal deal, which she said was $110 for 90 minutes. Not the $100 that I'd read about. Little head said go for it.

I took a quick shower so that I'd be fresh as a daisy for whatever followed. I got on the table and she starts in with a pretty weak massage on my legs.

30 minutes later she's still fully clothed and I'm losing patience with my approach of letting her set the pace. At this point there had been nothing remotely sexual about the massage, no flesh on flesh, no glimpse of tits, ass or even fucking bra and panties. Nothing had transpired that would make me blush if my Grandmother happened to walk in, other than the fact that one of us was ass naked (me)

I ask her politely but firmly if she would please take her clothes off. She said that that would require more plata. Now I didn't want to fuck her, or have my dick sucked by her. I just wanted a handjob.

So. I am 110 pesos in the hole already, and that is a lot of money, especially considering that this is ostensibly for a manual release only and she wants more money take her bra off and maybe let a tit graze my face? There was no kissing, no anything, and I sure as hell didn't get a full meal deal.

Upsells are like kryptonite to my penis. And I have a strict policy of not letting anyone touch my dick unless the appear genuinely interested in doing so, or they are wearing a stethoscope and ask nicely first. So I said fuck it, just keep working on back, because my dick most definitely doesn't like you anymore (ok I only thought that last part)

Afterwords I spoke to the receptionist and she just backed the chica up and said that $110 was just for a massage with a release, everything else was up to the girl. They actually both seemed slightly amused at the situation.

As always YMMV here just as it will in all situations. But in my experience this place is a rip-off joint and should be avoided at all costs.

I will not be going back and I would encourage others to avoid this place as well.

My $.02

BTW my first introduction to the Buenos Aires mongering world was a first class tour with Exon to the Triangle and cafes and some very useful information on mongering here which I more or less tried to follow. I know that he knows a lot more about mongering and BsAs than I do. My point is that if you don't know exactly what you are doing in BsAs you can get screwed with quite a bit in this hobby.

So this is a heads up for the non-experts out there.

Hunt99
04-10-06, 19:47
I was in this weekend, got the four-hands special for 90 minutes for 180 pesos. I specifically asked for a regular massage, without the relax at the end. The girls were rather disappointed, as they were wanting to do the hand release in exchange for an unspecified additional propina. Frankly, the massage was only so-so, but tolerable. I miss Candela.:(

Exon123
04-10-06, 21:48
Sorry to hear about that Maxjones.

As in most anything in life YMMV and so it gos with hand jobs and Chica's giving them. I've tried Isabel myself once when Abril was out sick and she's not worth a Shit.

Theres only one Chica left at Brisa, (Esmeralda 847) since Candela has left and thats Abril, (April in English)

She really has a way of getting "You Off". While Your on your stomach she'll finally start on your upper legs reaching down and graze her hand on your balls and finally your cock itself.

It get so sensuous I'll always end up arching my back to give her more room to reach down and start working on my, by now very hard Cock.

Next she'll ask me to roll over and really get to work.

She'll start giving deep french kiss's, all the while slowly "Jerking " me off. And at the same time I'll start "finger fucking" her.

Several time's durning thease sessions its gotten so intense Ive ask her to stop and just simply Fuck her. Which I might add, she seamed to very much enjoy. She has away of contracting her pussy muscles around your cock on the "out stroke" that's simple delightful.

But normaly I'm just a hand job customer.

Abril holds the record of having Exon ejcaulate 3 feet in the air apon "Finish". She also hold the record of 2 "orgasmo's" in a one hour massage.

Next time phone in first and see if Abril is working, you won't reget it.

Exon

Maxjones
04-11-06, 14:55
The silver lining to my sad story of sexual frustration was that I yesterday after I wrote about my massage disappointment, I went to Larrea 1072 and fucked poor unsuspecting Jessica like she owed me money.

This girl is lovely, fantastic and very soft and sweet. I realized while sucking on her big, perfectly soft yet gravity defying-titties that she is lactating. My first (well, since I was a baby I guess)

I love this city, so many opportunities yet so little time.

Hammertime
04-11-06, 23:47
On my first trip to BsAs (last week) equipped with all of the knowledge from this great site, I decided to stop into Brisas, since it was right around the corner from my hotel (Sheraton Libertador)

I thought the quality of ladies in the presentacion was fairly decent. I chose a girl named Anita, probably 23 or so, nice face, dark brown hair, pretty good body - I would rate her a 7 on looks, a 7 on on body. The massage was subpar, probably a 4. After awhile, she had me flip over and asked if I wanted the sexo. I asked her how much and she said a propina. When I asked her what the typical propina should be, she said 100ps. When I mentioned that was "muy caro", she quickly went down to 50 pesos, which I was game for.

Sex was unspectacular. Probably a 4. A little cbj, then some standing position from behind, and then some of her on the table. It did the trick, but I don't think id go back.

Sportsman
04-14-06, 01:21
Two Saturdays ago I felt like getting a massage. My first choice was Beatrix so many have recommended but got no answer at her door. So I walked around the corner to Brisa's massage. Greeted by Araceli dressed in a low cut leotard accenting her ample breasts. The line up of about six chicas but no one really jumped out at me. When Araceli returned and asked me who did I want. I told her I wanted her. But she said she was not available today, may be on Monday. So I told her then I wanted the blonde named Anisia (Sp?) She said 60 pesos for the hour. I often get confused with sesenta and setenta. So I started counting my pesos for her,....treinta, cuarenta, cincuenta, sesenta....and she said stopped that's enough. She left the room and returned saying I had to go to otro piso, departmendo 9B. On the way out I flirted with her a bit to confirm her availablity on Monday and took a last glimpse at her hooters. I felt like doing a motor boat at her cleavage. Those of you have seen the movies "The Wedding Crashers" with Vince Vaugh and Owen Wilson know what I'm talking about.

After I exited the apartment I felt I bit uneasy. I already handed over the money what if no one is at the other apartment and they don't answer the door when I return here? I was relieved when I knocked on apartment 9B and Anisia greeted me in her bra and panty. Anisia is about 24 years old, 5'4", cute face with blond hair and blue eyes. Speaks limited English. When I wanted to confirm her name and ask if she is called Anisia, she responded in English "yes, Anisia, that's me". The massage was so so, too little pressure for my taste. Her hands brushed against the sensitive part every now and then which I really like during the massage portion of the session. It gives me a sense of what to come, figuratively. Then she reached down and started the good stuff. She rubbed her chest and hair on my back for a while. A minute later it was time for me to turn over. While massaging my private part she asked do I want sexo. The price she told me would be 100 pesos. I knew it was too high even though I did not remember the going rate here since it was not my initial first choice. I told her it was too much and she responded it was 100 pesos, not dollars. Knowing some board members would hate me for doing this but she had my balls in her hand literately so I agreed. She has been chomping on a piece of chewing gum the whole time which I did not like. But at least her breathe was fresh for the DFK. BJ unfortunately was covered. DATY was good and she tasted clean. During sexo we moved onto the futon like chair and had her in wheel-barrel and plow driver like positions. It took me a while to unload because I really prefer sex on bed more than anywhere else. At least she did not rush me at all when I stayed past an hour. I figured since I overpaid and she was giving me a little break on the time.

We chatted a bit afterwards I told her with her blond hair and blue eyes she could pass for a girl from California. She told me she is a single mom (in English) and just had a baby six months ago. She is losing some of the weight slowly. I think she looks fine may be her bottom is a little bit out of portion with her rather slim body. WIR, mostly not, not at this price anyway.

Sorry guys for overpaying. This was a case of data overload. I had so many places on my list and did not remember the going rates for each one of them. I will write them down along their addresses before heading out next time.

Exon123
04-14-06, 12:29
I believe the price for "Sexo" in this establish is $50 peso's extra.

Exon

Platoche
05-26-06, 14:50
Stoped by yesterday and got the 4 hands massage. I asked for a recommendation and got Sasha and Pamela, not model like but it's not the most important for a massage.

The two of them did a fantastic job with the massage, very very relaxing, totally professional, their 4 hands felt really good.

I chose oral for the relax which was done with the same eagerness.

Highly recommend, left totally relaxed and feel great this morning.

Damage: 100p for the hour massage, 2x60p for the finish

ElCaco
05-27-06, 03:22
I get the impression this place is going downhill too. I had some great times with a petite Paraguayan (Julieta) but she left a while ago. The last time I picked Rocio from the admittedly poor line-up (it was 9.45 a. M. So I can't really hold that against them) The massage was pretty professional and the pre-handjob ball-tantalising was great, but the release was perfunctory, the conversation was crap and she was chewing gum throughought (yes, that's so annoying, isn't it?

I'll give them one last try when I get there next week, because jetlag gets me up early, and post if there is any improvement.

ElCaco
01-03-07, 19:50
I fancied a quick mid-afternoon in-and-out so I figured I'd give this place another chance. This time the line-up was terrific: five of the six chicas were definite possibilities. I chose the last one, Camila, a bubbly petite Paraguayan with the loveliest of smiles and a cute ass.

The massage was OK, and the tantalising was hot enough to make me go straight for the "participacion" (I usually just ask for the handjob included in the price) - and stayed an extra hour.

I went back the following day, we chatted a lot more, and, when I thought it was time to debate extras and rates, she just said she felt so good she was sure she would cum if I let her ride. I sure did and - unless you can fake contractions and a gushing pussy - she sure did. She didn't ask for payment. I just paid her the going "participacion" rate without asking because I realise she lives off her job and because I don't give my clients a discount just because I enjoy the work.

Rates: ARS 60 for an hour-long massage including hand release. Up the ladder there is also a VIP room with a sauna, whirlpool hot-tub and other fancy stuff for ARS 100 an hour. "Participacion" costs ARS 70 on top. Hope that helps.

Fretta
01-08-07, 21:46
Just had a damned-fine session with Priscilla at Brisa. Okay, truth be told, her massage kind of sucked, but that girl is WAY cute and a total firecracker when it comes to dessert. She was also really friendly and very sweet. ¡¡Word of Warning! Here's the thing, after we were done, she asked me to say nice things to her "boss" about her (which I gladly did) It could very well be that I was her first client ever and that she was going to give me the extra special "I'm going to fuck his brains out until he has an stroke" treatment. If this is the case, all I have to say is nyaa, nyaaa, nyaaa on you guys!

(Nah, I take that back. I like you guys)

Fretta
01-11-07, 19:48
This is going to be short and sweet: My highest recommendation and that's saying a lot given the numbers I've accumulated. Cute but not breathtaking, though service second to none. I worry a little about YMMV.

OMGHereICome
03-19-07, 19:31
I went on a Monday around 4pm. 7 Girls (rattings from 5-7 maybe one 8)

I went with Lola, a little on the heavier side. But was something about her.

Well. Was average service at best. (Skip her)

I do recommend the place. I just made probably the wrong pick.

70 Arg pesos for 1 hour. Includes Hand Job. Up for you to negocaite for extras. From 30-70 pesos depending on what u want.

10am-11pm Open. (but get there before 10pm. They want to finish by 11pm)

Regards.

OMG

Fretta
04-05-07, 16:47
I woke up knowing what I wanted. I wanted to go to Brisa and get a great massage from Yuliana and then fuck her so that she had to go home early. Lucky me, she was in today.

Yuliana, a cute Paragua with a thin frame and a "sporty" figure, gives a superior massage. She has a small frame but is strong and knows what she's doing. She teases well, but she never forgets that she's also there to give a massage and it's not an afterthought. If you say "muy fuerte" you'll get muy fuerte. She throws in a tease now and then to make you want her and to keep you from falling asleep on the table.

I was a little disappointed in the sex, but truth be told, the last time I had her it was an utterly mind-blowing experience. As we all know, lightning rarely strikes twice. I also know that she gives a superior hand job. Here are the numbers:

Spa: 7 (clean, nice, comfy—damned tables should be wider)

Chica Looks: 7 (She's definitely cute)

Chica Massage: 8 (I should have booked 90 minutes for enough time for both main course and dessert)

Chica Disposition: 7.5 (sweet, nice but serious about doing her job well)

Would I repeat? This is my third go with her, which is already two past my usual limit. You should go see her. Here's a picture, but it doesn't really do her justice.

http://www.brisamasaje.com.ar/staff/yuliana/fotos/foto00.jpg

Shane44
04-19-07, 22:35
Went by around 8 PM tonight and would agree with previous reports about the rooms. Paid P60 for 30 minutes since I was in a hurry, and was shown four average chicas. The price structure of P70 for th hour is obviously geared to encouraging you to stay for sixty minutes. The one I picked gave a so so massage - nothing compared to Martina earlier today. P50 for CBJ that was just OK. I do not have enough experience in BA to be critical, but for $35 in total, I am not complaining although I would not hurry back. Too many other places to visit.

Shane

Hanumarn
09-09-07, 04:22
Massage quality: 7

Service: 9

70/ hr.

Complete: +60 tip

WorldTravel69
10-20-07, 21:34
A Paraguayan with a Brazilan Name. Of course that is not her real name.

One hour 70p very good massage with HJ finish. I would of paid more but she said BJ with condum for 50p. I said no condum, she said no, only with condum.

Only three Chicas available. Closed Sunday. 4314-0749, 4515-0213.

www.brisamasaje.com.ar

Charbuck
11-01-07, 16:19
I stopped in because I was wanting a massage. It was fairly early in the day so there wasn't very much selection. I picked a not particularly attractive fire-plug with a nice rack named Rocio. It turns out the girl has extremely strong hands and can go very, very deep. Her technique doesn't indicate much training, but she could probably choke a camel with one hand. She also really got into the sex and was visibly sad when sperm management dictated that I not go a second time.

Belleza: 5 - Plain. Add one if you like a large natural rack.

Sexo: 8.5 - She definitely wanted to be fucking me and it was way fun.

Onda: 7 - She was nice enough, but you'd never call her charming.

Privado: 8.5 - Very nice place.

Masaje: 7.5 - add a point if you really like it deep.

Total: 7.3 - Very Good. If she were hot I'd be hooked.

ComeOnDown
11-06-07, 16:17
A stagerring number of 9 chicas were presented to me on the afternoon of 24 October. Some of the girls I already know from previous visits and not worth writing about. I opted for the newest in the batch - Luci. Fair skinned Paraguayan with plump legs and small breast. I wish it was the other way around. Massage was decent and the happy ending was not that good. I guess my gamble did not pay off as she has all the characteristics of a newbie - shy, lack of sensual skills, very quiet bordering on snobbish. Oh well there is always a next time.

ComeOnDown
11-06-07, 16:25
This chica I already did on a previous visit when she was still working for another outfit. Given the number of hombres that she has already serviced from the last time I saw her, its quite impressive that she still remembers not only my face but also my name or at least what sounds like my name. If you want them young and skinny then this girl is for you. Another Paraguayan with good massage skills but average HJ skills.

Just in case you are wondering what the pricing structure for Brisa Spa is, its as follows:

A$ 70 for the house. They have a room with a bed instead of a massage table and the cost is A$ 80 - you have to reserve beforehand as there is only one of this type of room. Extras with goes to the girls: A$ 40 to take the clothes off, A$ 60 for covered BJ and A$ 70 for sexo. Some of the girls maybe a bit greedy so stick with the pricing structure above.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/EntretenimientoSpanish.htm

Her ad indicates a bust size of 95cm, more like 89cm.

Charbuck
11-20-07, 18:32
This is an alert to all the boys out there who really dig pretty girls who are skinny like a model. Sabrina is very pretty and very sweet Porteña and provided surprisingly good service. The massage wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either and although she doesn't have the strongest hands she does have a nice gentle touch about her.

Belleza: 8.0 - Pretty. +1 if you dig skinny, -1 if it creeps you out.

Sexo: 7.5 - I didn't think it would be as good as it ended up being.

Onda: 8.0 - She was sweet, though not super chatty.

Privado: 7.5 - Nice place, but was taken to one of the less nice rooms on a different floor.

Masaje: 6.5 - She'll never win any awards, but it was gentle and relaxing.

Total: 7.5 - Very Good. There's a decent chance I'll return.

Sinistra
12-27-07, 21:41
I've had a lot of the girls in the place. It's clean, the facilities are nice and so too are the chicas, usually. I just feel really comfortable here. Here's a rundown:

Rocio: Average looking, pretty good massage, fun lay.

Anita: Cute, below average massage, fun lay.

Sabrina: Really cute, crappy massage, decent lay.

Samantha: Average looking, good massage, decent lay (also quite smart)

Thalia: Cute, decent massage, fun lay.

Brigrove
01-13-08, 09:00
I went to Brisa's last night around 730pm.

I was shown three lovely girls.

The basic price for the massage was quoted as $70, or $100 to include hydromassage. Well I paid the $100, but unless a shower counts I didn't get the hydromassage.

But believe me I wasn't worried. The girl I had chosen (and it was hard to choose) was Abril. She gave a long thorough massage then asked me if I'd like her to wear less clothes. Of course I said yes.

She stripped to her panties and I had a great time as she gave me a great handjob, lots of caressing both ways, she likes her nipples sucked and wasn't averse to being fingered.

She quoted me an additional $50, though I gave her $60. I was there well over an hour and had a great time.

The only thing is I can't remember the names of the other two lovely girls I was shown, one began with A, the other, a little darker, with C.

I can't find them on the website either.

A great time and worth every centavo.

Brian

Sinistra
01-29-08, 15:12
There have been positive reports about a cute Paraguaya named Yuliana in section of the forum for maybe a year and I have to say that I had enjoyed her service during my last visit here. Upon my return I was disappointed to find that she was no longer available. Well it turns out she was visiting her rather extensive family for the last four months but how now returned. If you like thin girls with sporty small frames and a nice onda, you'll have fun with her. She doesn't, however, speak a word of anything other than Spanish.

Privado 7.5 Face 7.5, Body 7.5, Service 8, Avg 7.625.

Add a point if you like thin / sporty bodies.

Subtract a point if you're looking for a big / meaty rack.

Puro Tejano
03-04-08, 08:25
Visited this local lastnight, was only 3 chicas available. Took this best looking of the 3 (Nadi) Payed 100 pesos for VIP hr. Massage plus hand job. She wanted to charge 50 for a BJ but I declined due to her lameness (if thats a word)

Massage was so-so at best and she was a clock watcher.

Hand job was a 5

I would not revisit, nor recommend this chica. I should have took the one with less looks, she look like she was a mean screw.

I'm new to the game and if anyone can point me in the right direction? I'll be in town for about 3-4 more weeks.

Regards

Sinistra
03-04-08, 16:31
Lots of reviews of this place here:

http://argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2283

As I've stated before, a spa or privado experience is only as good as the chica you choose. That being said, this is one of my favorite places because it's clean and I have a few favoritas that treat me well.

A word of advice: never bother with the VIP room. It's a waste of money here. It's a little larger, but I've found that I've never bothered with the "extras."

-Sin

Puro Tejano
03-04-08, 18:09
Like I said I'm a total rookie. I'm learning and with great advice like that, I'll be getting my pesos worth in know time. Gonna try a new place tonight or tomorrow.

Sinistra
03-05-08, 19:38
Puro Tejano posted a review of Nadi here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4551

I have to say, that really wasn't my experience, though I approached her quite differently. She is very shy and you treat shy girls with kid gloves. She is from Paraguay and quite cute. I was very nice, very gentle, asked her questions about herself and acted interested. She warmed up, and before you know it I was having a seriously great GFE session. I left feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

If you don't speak Castellano and you're not willing to try to win her over, you should probably look elsewhere. Oh, her massage does suck and I imagine that her handjob would too.

Privado 7.5 Face 7.5, Body 7, Service 8, Avg 7.5.

Sinistra
03-07-08, 12:59
Holy Crap. Where did SHE come from. Usually this place is populated by cute little "girl next door" types who, if you're lucky, will give you a nice GFE experience. I totally did not expect Bianca. Bianca is pretty and tall and fit. She looks like she could have been a cheerleader or an aerobics instructor. Maybe a few years ago she could have been a dancer at one of the clubs around the area. Now she's probably around 30 and she's no longer in peak form. Her breasts, well, they are ugly, but she has a smokin' pair of legs and a sweet ass that a bowling ball would bounce off of. Wow.

Her massage was actually not bad, though I don't remember much because mostly I was staring at her ass in the mirror. When happy time came, there were the usual options of manual, oral and sex. Usually the girls charge about 70p to 100p for sex, but Bianca quoted me 150p. For me that's chump-change and I really wanted to hit that.

And here's the surprise: suddenly she goes all PSE on me and I'm like WTF? She's all moaning and licking me all over, waving her ass at me like a cat in heat. In a massage joint? Seriously, it was great. I gave her a tip too because we went at it pretty hard and I knew she'd have trouble collecting herself for another client.

She works from about 14:00-22:00. I went there in the early afternoon and by the time evening rolled around I almost rushed over there to tap it again.

Privado 7.5 Face 8.5, Body 8, Service 8.5, Avg 8.125

(+1 of you're an ass / leg man, -1 one if you're a breast-man)

Saltis
03-19-08, 22:02
Went there a few days ago looking for a massage due to a stiff back. First timer, both as a visitor there and posting on this site. Six girls on duty, was quoted 70 for 1/2 hour, 100 for 1 hour.

Chose 1 hour with Alejandra, dark-haired in mid-twenties, around 165 cm with pretty face, nice round boobs and good body - not skinny but not plump either. Wore a short black dress that revealed her cleavage very appealingly and leather boots.

Progressed with massage and suitably impressed - firm and attentive hands and good attempts at small talk, although my absence of Spanish and her somewhat limited English meant that we did not get too deep into conversation.

After about 25 minutes was asked to turn over. I suggested she remove her clothes, and was quoted price list of 60 to 100 pesos depending on service. She quickly proceeded to a hand job, which was done with due affection and attention. As I was not looking for sex, she massaged my thighs and torso - not quite as attentive as before, but still a good treatment even though it did not quite last the full hour and 60 seems (from what I have learned on the site) a bit expensive for a strip - but then again I know I am a poor negotiator in these matters.

All in all, would rate Alejandra 8 for looks and massage skills, 7 for service and value for money (mainly for her good massage skills)

AllIWantIsLove
03-20-08, 12:50
<snip> 60 seems (from what I have learned on the site) a bit expensive for a strip <snip> If I recall correctly the 60 covers the strip and all of the touching you care to do (with you hands!).

Bob

Sinistra
03-20-08, 20:41
I've been with her and her massage really is much better than average. I also had a really wild ride with her on top of the table, but afterwards I just felt a little odd and I can't really place my finger on why. This is going to sound really strange, but after we were done I had the strangest sensation that I had just fucked my sister and we don't even look alike. I've gone through a couple hundred porteñas and a couple hundred more Russian / Easter Europe girs and I've never had that sensation before. I've not been back to Brisa since for fear of running into her. Anyway, here's my take on the numbers.

Privado 7.5 Face 6.5, Body 6.5, Service 8.0, Avg 7.125 (Good)

(+1 of you're a tit man, -1 one if flab bothers your)

Sinistra
04-08-08, 21:08
Prices here have jumped. Last autumn I was paying 70p, a few weeks ago 80p and now they are up to 100p. It's annoying, but not out of line with what other places charge and it's cleaner and nicer than most.

Jaimito Cartero
04-09-08, 00:22
I also had a really wild ride with her on top of the table, but afterwards I just felt a little odd and I can't really place my finger on why. This is going to sound really strange, but after we were done I had the strangest sensation that I had just fucked my sister and we don't even look alike. Maybe she fucked like your sister?:) Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

DonRoberto
11-07-08, 15:58
Prices here have jumped. Last autumn I was paying 70p, a few weeks ago 80p and now they are up to 100p. It's annoying, but not out of line with what other places charge and it's cleaner and nicer than most.Yes, and unlike former days, no sexo is incluido. Nevertheless, I went with a nice young Paraguayan named Julietta or Juliana after being shown 3 good-looking women. Massage ok but way short of 1 hr. Advertised. Then she proceeded to give me a covered BJ with an animal intensity that left me feeling happy I came.

This place was pretty good, but for a longer, more thorough massage and BBBJ that won´t quit, I would spend a little more at 624 M. de Alvear.

Sinistra
11-08-08, 19:46
I went with a nice young Paraguayan named Julietta or Juliana after being shown 3 good-looking women. Massage ok but way short of 1 hr. Advertised. Then she proceeded to give me a covered BJ with an animal intensity that left me feeling happy I came. Yuliana is not bad and can give a decent massage if prodded. I've been with her maybe ten times over the last two years and I always go back because she treats me well. She's a sensitive girl, though, so YMMV more than most.

Loic Chem
11-14-08, 11:40
Hi,

I am just leaving this place, 3 girls were there at 10 am (not so bad) veronica, kahina, tamara, I choose Tamara, all were rate 5 or 6

The old woman ask me 120 pesos,.

Massage was not very good, after 25 min she asked if I wanted more,

We moved to the bed, she asked me 100 pesos at the end.

Will I go again? I don't think so.

Girls are not on their website

AK233
11-28-08, 20:01
This apartment located in the apart-hotel Las Naciones (is heavily advertised in Gemidos (Angeles, Guillermina, Zoe, etc) under therapeutic massage. It is located on Corrientes 818, fourth floor, apartment 405. Telephone is 4393-1778. They advertise as massage plus HJ and it costs 100 p for approximately one hour. I have gone a number of times and was satisfied with the service. Although the girls generally want to upsell to sex after 40 minutes of your massage, they are not obnoxious, and will perform a bit more massage, followed by a nice hand job to completion if you are not interested. No tip required or requested by my choices. On two occasions I had a massage with Zoe, who is exactly as she appears on the website. Her face is okay, but she has a nice tall and firm body and wonderful enhanced breasts. Although she initially wanted an extra 200 p for sex, that was clearly ridiculous, and we agreed upon an extra 100 p (for a total of 200 p for the hour) She turned out to be very passionate, with lots of sweet kissing, DATY, CBJ, and the sex was enjoyable. The second time was much better, since she stripped down first, and still gave me the massage, which was what I wanted. We had sex for about 70 minutes the second time, for the same 200 p total. Very nice girl, just be nice in return, please.

This place was just around the corner from my apartment, so it was very convenient. By the way, apartment 405 is just where you meet your girl. You are then taken to a different apartment in the same building for the massage. You have a choice of tatami mat (my preference) or massage table.

Ak233

Jbones 13
03-21-09, 19:06
Stopped by and had Paola.

Pretty unhappy. Had stuble on her legs, surprisingly thick in the mid-section and I like my girls thin. Massage itself felt good, but no foreplay or teasing. Just straight into business after massage. They charged $120 ARS up front. Argued in my broken spanish and her broken english on extras for a couple minutes. She wanted an additional $100ARS for cbj and $200 ARS for FS. I was pissed. Went back and forth for awhile and I eventually said screw it and caved. Poor sex. Fails big time compared to New York massage parlors that know how to treat their guests and pamper you. Could have just been a poor choice, she looked hot in clothes and had a sweet / cute face but that was it. Couldn't even finish I was so not into it. I eventually said screw it and had her give me a hj to bust on her tits.

Seedy location/atmosphere with really poor amenities. I will not be back.

Sinistra
03-22-09, 12:04
I used to be a fan of this place, but the prices have increased tremendously over the last year and the girls are presenting a united front on how much they are charging for "participation." For massage and sex you're probably going to have to pony up a total of 240p and for about that money you can use the much nicer facilities at Croix VIP.

Go elsewhere.

Seedy location / atmosphere with really poor amenities. I will not be back.

FreddyDorchy
10-12-09, 16:45
I stopped in at 12H this afternoon. It's a Holiday Monday, not too many folks answering the phone.

I was shown a 6-7 lady line-up, went with Loli (SP) She wasn't much of a looker, maybe a 5. She was the only one in the lineup that had a smile for me during the intro.

100P for 1Hr, decent massage, strictly legit for 40 mins. After the flip, she got much more hands on. Lots of touchy feel for me, and after 10 mins of tugging she asked me if I wanted the works. I declined as I knew it would be a waste of money at that point, but will for sure go back and try it before my trip ends.

Massage was a 6, the rest was average, but worth the 100P.

The location is fairly clean, MS was friendly, only problem was, I had to use the brail method to search out the "H" on the door. No lights at the end of the hallway.

I'm sure I've been here before on a past trip. That or all of these places are starting to look the same, maybe they have a sister location in Bogota.;)

Seismo
05-30-10, 02:50
I stopped by here a few times this visit. They were open during the holiday weekend when most places were closed. Massage was 100 pesos for the hour, 20 more if you want the better room with steam and a bed along with the massage table. This is usually a better option for me as my butt is wider than the massage table. The house keeps the room fee with the girl getting to keep her tips. Clean rooms, classical music, and they change the sheets after each customer. I have always had good experiences here and will continue to stop in at least once per trip. I generally tip between 50-100pesos depending on how happy I am.

Cowboy2
07-23-10, 22:03
Stop by here every time I'm in town.(4x a month) 100 pesos for 1 hour massage and 100 pesos for full service. My favorite girls are nadia and sol. They are both pretty and young dark haired girls. Excellent massage and full sex. Closed on sun.

Member 331
07-24-10, 12:20
Had a session last night with Nadia. As I just came off a long flight I was tired and in need of a massage and happy ending. Settled on Nadia. Great choice. Very good slow massage and knew exactly how to bring me to an explosive happy ending (you would have thought she's done this before). Definately recommend her. I will be going back.

DonRoberto
09-14-10, 11:34
I was quoted 200p for massage and handjob, and 220 for massage and full sex. Was put off by the price increase from approx. 150p from visit two years ago, but in $USD this is about the same. Suspect these are gringo prices. Chose a sweet, slightly heavyset Paraguayan named Lori or Laurie, and the covered sex was quite acceptable.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her.

Wild Walleye
09-14-10, 12:17
I was quoted 200p for massage and handjob, and 220 for massage and full sex. Was put off by the price increase from approx. 150p from visit two years ago, but in $USD this is about the same. Suspect these are gringo prices. Chose a sweet, slightly heavyset Paraguayan named Lori or Laurie, and the covered sex was quite acceptable.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her. You paid about US$7 more than two years ago (looking at AR$150 vs. AR$220). That is inflation of about 6. 5% per annum (you're making money vs. The official or un official inflation rate). What I find more interesting is that the mark up from HJ to sexo is only US$5. 05.

Cowboy2
09-14-10, 20:13
I met lorena several weeks ago. She is a great girl, excellent massage, hot looks and energetic. The price per hour went up about three weeks ago. 100 to 120p for the house. I still give the girls 100p for full service.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her.

Damocles
12-17-10, 14:24
This girl is silly. She's silly and chatty and goofy. If you can speak Spanish, she's a funny girl to get a massage from. She's a kind of plumpish Bolivian girl who doesn't give the world's best massage but the girl really like to have fun if you ask her to join you on the table for a bit of a romp. Really good time.

Massage: 4. Sex: 9. Onda: 9.

Wolfram
06-19-11, 10:27
I'm sure that if my Language skills were better I could have got a better deal. But I didn't try.

Massage 130P.

HJ +100P.

BBBJ +150P.

FS +200P.

Wolfram

Conan1965
07-06-11, 16:39
Had the chance to visit this location today. I like this combination of massage and "common relax".

For "beginners": don't enter the building. The doorman will send you out. You have to ring bell 12H, the girls will open the door and you can pass the doorman.

2 girls on shift in the morning; my decision was clear- Camilla had the warmest smile (. And a perfect body). I choosed a VIP room (was no big difference to the standard room, had to go to another floor level). Massage + Relax for 240 ARS.

Camilla (not her real name) is from Paraguay. She is a really warm-natured girl, always willing to understand me (I only speak some words / phrases in ugly Spanish. But this was never a problem). Was a very sensual and also funny hour! I really enjoyed it!

Definitely come back.

Take care of her!

WPBbaires
07-26-11, 18:59
Went to Brisa for the first time today. WOW.

I think I got lucky going around 4PM on a Monday.

7-8 gals were presented. And it was a tough decision because there were 3-4 great choices in those 7-8!

Chose a 28 year old from Paraguay.

Great massage, and full service.

140P for the massage (1 hour)

120P Extra for the fun.

Will Return. (no reason to every go back to Prana!)

RandomQuestion
08-14-11, 09:45
I went to Brisas Saturday evening at 6 PM and was presented with three girls. Two were ok and one was doable: nice body, cute face. I chose the cute Paraguayan called Aldana. While she was friendly, with a nice smile the service was nothing to get excited about. The massage was below average. Good intentions but she had no idea what she was doing. And the sex was average: no DFK, CBJ, and no anal. Again, she was friendly with a warm smile and all, but just not that exciting.

The rooms were nice and spotlessly clean and the massage tables were great as they had a hole for you head-I don't like massage tables that don't as it just makes my neck hurt.

The price was $140 for a full massage, with a hand finish. $130 extra for sex. You pay the madame for the massage and then arrange for the sex with the girl once you're in the room.

I'll maybe go back and try someone else.

Cowboy2
12-10-11, 01:15
Anyone know if Brisa massage is still open. 847 esmeralda / 12h?

Pilone
07-15-12, 09:11
Anyone know if Brisa massage is still open. 847 esmeralda / 12h?Yes I confirm still open. 200 for the delux room 170 for the normal one 150 for the chica line up with 6-8 all rated 5-6 still worth a visit.

Pilone

Smokey
10-10-12, 13:54
Yes I confirm still open. 200 for the delux room 170 for the normal one 150 for the chica line up with 6-8 all rated 5-6 still worth a visit.

PiloneTerrible experience. 200P, nice looking girls but really bad service. A little back rub, roll over and in less than 10 mins started to rub the shit out of my pole like she was trying to get fire. 25 year old but the experience of. Well, much much less. Not going back, that shinny button is going to get tarnished if they keep that up. I speak Spanish, offered extra pay, not a bad looking guy and I showered. They just were not into the work.

HappyGoLucky
05-15-13, 20:37
Paid a visit today and was presented with 4 chicas, 1 quite pretty; they told me that 11 chicas work there in two shifts until 11 p.m. $200 pesos for the house, and $200 pesos for covered activity. The massage was nothing great and only about 20 minutes. The chica was friendly, Paraguayan, and I recommend her for a good attitude and nice curves, albeit not a masseuse. I think her name was Nicole.

Enjoy the life fellas.

-HGL.

Big Boss Man
11-11-13, 18:50
I had a phone issue so I needed to go to a reliable known place today. I was discussing with Daddy Rulz that I strangely had never been to Brisa so I decided to give it a try. I pushed the entry button without calling ahead. I was presented with two chicas both five or sixes with five being average. I chose the one with the longest legs all 172 centimeters of her. Given the choice of 180 P for a room with a massage table or 250 P for an upgraded room I always take the upgraded room. Upgraded room has a nicer massage table and a bed with a private shower. 250 P includes massage and relax.

Belen is a 23-year old Paraguayan. I do not see her photo on the Brisa site. Belen's massage was more a body rub not strong at all. BJ was covered and refused a tip for BBBJ. She rode me on top for a good long time. Initiated by her, lip kissing turned to french once she got into it. She has a nice ass and after we finished I asked if it was available. No but I am fairly sure it is not a virgin ass.

Tip was 200 P for full service.

No rush and a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. I would do Belen again but there are too many other choices.

Kurty
06-10-14, 11:59
Anyone has more recent feedback on this place?

Price? Service? Location?

I see it's open on Sunday as well.

Thanks a bunch.

Vitrea
10-17-14, 20:47
I picked Nicole here. Tall, stunning body but a below average face. If she was prettier she would be in a club.

Anyway the setup her is bit weird. You choose the girl in 12H and then you go to another room on another floor...but not with the girl. They don't want you in the hallways and elevator with the girl.

I never got to see Nicole's body naked. She gave a decent massage but asked for 500 for completa and 300 for anything else nude to oral. Madam upstairs was very clear with me that 300 gets completa. I was a bit annoyed. I was not desperate so I just asked for an HJ which was included in the house fee. She did a great job of that but no touching was allowed. So no tip was given.

Esten
10-18-14, 02:24
I picked Nicole here. Tall, stunning body but a below average face. If she was prettier she would be in a club.

Anyway the setup her is bit weird. You choose the girl in 12H and then you go to another room on another floor...but not with the girl. They don't want you in the hallways and elevator with the girl.

I never got to see Nicole's body naked. She gave a decent massage but asked for 500 for completa and 300 for anything else nude to oral. Madam upstairs was very clear with me that 300 gets completa. I was a bit annoyed. I was not desperate so I just asked for an HJ which was included in the house fee. She did a great job of that but no touching was allowed. So no tip was given.Sometimes you can find some hidden gems at this place. The chicas work mostly for tips, you could have offered 100-150 and that probably would have been good for at least some touching, and maybe topless (if you didn't want to spend more).

The system with the chica going to the room first is a good thing, helps keep the place UTR. It's actually remarkable they have lasted so long in 12H which is where everyone goes first. I have to think the neighbors have noticed the traffic to that door.

Vitrea
10-18-14, 07:07
Sometimes you can find some hidden gems at this place. The chicas work mostly for tips, you could have offered 100-150 and that probably would have been good for at least some touching, and maybe topless (if you didn't want to spend more).

The system with the chica going to the room first is a good thing, helps keep the place UTR. It's actually remarkable they have lasted so long in 12H which is where everyone goes first. I have to think the neighbors have noticed the traffic to that door.I did. I offered 100 for topless. She said no. 300 or nothing.

El Perro
10-18-14, 10:47
The system with the chica going to the room first is a good thing, helps keep the place UTR. It's actually remarkable they have lasted so long in 12H which is where everyone goes first. I have to think the neighbors have noticed the traffic to that door.The 12H button on the outside intercom is the only one that looks used. Bright and shiny.

Vitrea
06-18-15, 10:23
Next stop after striking out at Umano. Only two girls. Nicole was there but I saw her before. I think she has seen better days. She gained a bit of weight. The other girl is full of smiles but not worth my time. I passed. Mamasan did not complain.

There was another gentleman that came up right behind me and he stayed (with Nicole I think). Business is still good for them.

El Perro
06-20-15, 16:36
Dropped by here early afternoon to bust the nut that should have been busted last night. Three chicas and I chose a Paraguayan I'd not seen before. Very poor provider. No more Saturdays for me at Brisa. My previous ventures here on Saturdays have all been pretty bad. A limited selection and the better girls apparently skip Saturdays.

Vitrea
06-20-15, 16:58
Dropped by here early afternoon to bust the nut that should have been busted last night. Three chicas and I chose a Paraguayan I'd not seen before. Very poor provider. No more Saturdays for me at Brisa. My previous ventures here on Saturdays have all been pretty bad. A limited selection and the better girls apparently skip Saturdays.

The inventory went up by 50%. When I called this am, there were only 2 working. I am glad I read your report though. I am around the corner at Ex as I type this, sipping on Vodka tonic (I know it is bit early but hey I am on vacation) and my next stop was going to be Esmaralda, 12 H. May be I should skip it. I did have good luck at Libertedor 930 piso 1 and Humano. I will post there.

El Perro
07-18-15, 16:58
Mamasan asking $400p now. That's a $100p increase since September.

Standard fee to the chica is still $350p but many want a $50p extra for BBBJ.

Muppets
09-13-15, 16:36
So I had the urge to empty my balls in the company of a not too unattractive member of the opposite sex today and seeing as florida 868 is closed sundays along with most places I went along to Esmeralda 847 12h..

1330 hrs, two girls on duty one already occupied. Doesn't bode well.

Mamasan shows in Sol, a Bolivian I later learned. Pretty enough, tactically dressed ie to hide the not so slender waist. Petite, nice legs and butt in a porno style tartan miniskirt. Tits looked like bolt ons (later discovered it was the wonder of modern bras but who cares).

Overall not bad I thought and she was chatty and friendly enough so here goes.

$400 as already reported to start bidding. >.<.

Massage was ok though she is very talkative and after a while I just wanted to relax... Shouldn't have let slip that I speak Spanish maybe.

Things started to look up when it got to the old ass/balls stroking... She dived straight in with the tongue for a bit of rimming and ball slurping. Excellent. This is what we want, I am thinking. Cue a nice slow blowjob interspersed with rimming while I do some exploring in the more moist areas of bolivia.

To be fair I should have left it at that, I could have happily enjoyed a luxurios blow/hand job and some ass fingering before blowing a load but decided to go the whole hog.

Sex wasnt bad but wasnt inspiring either... Few positions and she got out a vibrator on herself though it was an act.. (she does theatre btw).

I would go back and see her again, but I wouldn't bother with the fucking part.. It was a nice relaxing slurp session which made it worth while.

Total damage $800. Tomorrow to see if I can remember which of the places on florida I went to in May (had about 7 chicas at 1300 and seemed very new).

El Perro
09-13-15, 17:29
So I had the urge to empty my balls in the company of a not too unattractive member of the opposite sex today and seeing as florida 868 is closed sundays along with most places I went along to Esmeralda 847 12h..

1330 hrs, two girls on duty one already occupied. Doesn't bode well.

Mamasan shows in Sol, a Bolivian I later learned. Pretty enough, tactically dressed ie to hide the not so slender waist. Petite, nice legs and butt in a porno style tartan miniskirt. Tits looked like bolt ons (later discovered it was the wonder of modern bras but who cares).

Overall not bad I thought and she was chatty and friendly enough so here goes.

$400 as already reported to start bidding. >.<.

Massage was ok though she is very talkative and after a while I just wanted to relax... Shouldn't have let slip that I speak Spanish maybe.

Things started to look up when it got to the old ass/balls stroking... She dived straight in with the tongue for a bit of rimming and ball slurping. Excellent. This is what we want, I am thinking. Cue a nice slow blowjob interspersed with rimming while I do some exploring in the more moist areas of bolivia.

To be fair I should have left it at that, I could have happily enjoyed a luxurios blow/hand job and some ass fingering before blowing a load but decided to go the whole hog.

Sex wasnt bad but wasnt inspiring either... Few positions and she got out a vibrator on herself though it was an act.. (she does theatre btw).

I would go back and see her again, but I wouldn't bother with the fucking part.. It was a nice relaxing slurp session which made it worth while.

Total damage $800. Tomorrow to see if I can remember which of the places on florida I went to in May (had about 7 chicas at 1300 and seemed very new).Nice report and I wasn't aware this place was open on Sundays. I've been with Sol before and she's not bad, though I thought she was from Peru. Not that it matters.

Did you get an idea as to the Sunday hours ?

Muppets
09-13-15, 23:10
Nice report and I wasn't aware this place was open on Sundays. I've been with Sol before and she's not bad, though I thought she was from Peru. Not that it matters.

Did you get an idea as to the Sunday hours ?I forgot to ask.

I had tried calling a few times, of the three numbers on their website, one was unavailable, the other rang out and the third was some guys house....

I seem to recall hearing they are 24/7 from something here on the forum.

She's definitely bolivian heh.

El Perro
09-27-15, 11:49
Be forewarned that there have been some changes here. The madame told me yesterday that about a week ago two armed thieves robbed an office on the 18th floor. Now when you enter the building you have to sign in at the desk in the lobby and they want a DNI or some form of ID. Even with that the madame has to come downstairs and vouch for you before you are allowed to go upstairs. She said she even has to do it with the girls who have been working there for years.

I didn't have any official ID on me but the madame's OK worked for me. The new burly asshole at the desk doesn't have a sense of humor by the way.

Boston
09-28-15, 19:01
Be forewarned that there have been some changes here. The madame told me yesterday that about a week ago two armed thieves robbed an office on the 18th floor. Now when you enter the building you have to sign in at the desk in the lobby and they want a DNI or some form of ID. Even with that the madame has to come downstairs and vouch for you before you are allowed to go upstairs. She said she even has to do it with the girls who have been working there for years.

I didn't have any official ID on me but the madame's OK worked for me. The new burly asshole at the desk doesn't have a sense of humor by the way.Good info..... I have never used the bell there and just went up, so does this mean everyone in the building has to check in or just people going to visit them on 18?

El Perro
09-28-15, 21:35
Good info..... I have never used the bell there and just went up, so does this mean everyone in the building has to check in or just people going to visit them on 18?As I understood it everybody is being checked in regardless of where they're going. But how long this will go on is anybody's guess.

WorldTravel69
02-11-16, 18:56
I went there today and the Hefa wrote down 1300 massage for an hour.

I showed her the list and said 400,000 amigos, she did not care, so I left.

El Perro
07-19-16, 20:16
Dropped by here today mid afternoon and there was no response from the intercom button. Anybody have any news on this place ?

Daddy Rulz
07-20-16, 01:22
Dropped by here today mid afternoon and there was no response from the intercom button. Anybody have any news on this place ?Winter vacations.

Esten
11-25-16, 20:00
As noted in another thread, this place is no longer on Esmeralda - the place with the shiny buzzer because it got pressed a million times.

Location is now San Martin 793, cell phone ending in 4481. They still have the same boring website, with token photos of chicas who likely don't work there.

Building has a portero who insists on ID. I just said I didnt have any. After he hemmed and hawed he handed me the paper to fill in my name and ID, which I did 100% accurately of course.

Took the elevator up and was greeted by a nice chica in lingerie, Yoana. Asked if there was anyone else and was presented one other chica (think her name was Sol). Both looked good, early 20s. Ended up choosing Yoana. Asked for a 1.5 hour massage and the price was 900 (usual 600 per hour). Yoana is a Brasileira brunette with a slim tanned body and natural B cup. Very friendly attitude. Massage table (as usual at Brisa) was very basic and did not seem the most comfortable, so we hung out and chatted on the small sofa bed in the same room. While chatting she got me worked up, segue into DFK and major BLS and first shot was accomplished. Used the massage table for awhile to relax with about a half hour of massage. On her own initiative she got me going again, and I decided to let things continue for the second shot. 300 extra for sensual option so total was 1200 for 1.5 hours. Very good experience.

Shamester
02-10-17, 13:00
Currently at the building. Does anyone have more information since the front desk is unable to find.

El Perro
02-10-17, 19:35
Currently at the building. Does anyone have more information since the front desk is unable to find.They moved to San Martin 793 piso 10b.

Shamester
02-10-17, 22:44
They moved to San Martin 793 piso 10b.Thanks shall checkout tomorrow.

WorldTravel69
02-11-17, 11:16
What may or may not be open is on this Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q&ll=-34.59986065046752%2C-58.383348376077265&z=16

They moved to San Martin 793 piso 10b.

Jim Bob
11-05-17, 00:04
Is this address still good? Can I just walk in, or do I need to make an appointment?

They moved to San Martin 793 piso 10b..

Big Boss Man
12-09-17, 20:36
It is open 7 days a week. I was having a hard time finding availability as it was a holiday weekend. Price is slightly high. 1200 pesos. When I walked up there was only one girl available. It was not anyone I would choose in a lineup. However she did allow BBBJCIM. I would use it as a backup place if other plans fall through. You need your ID to get past the portero.

Dickhead
12-09-17, 23:29
Excellent work. Any BBBJCIM works for me, lineup or not. My eyes will be closed and it is unlikely she will be any uglier than I am.

Was that price for an hour or?

WorldTravel69
12-10-17, 12:48
Someone please ask Daddy or Jackson to change the address line.

They will not listen to me any more.

The last time I requested a change, I was told that they are not my secretary.

Brisa Massage

San Martin 793, piso 10 B. (old Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay). Up to 19 Masajistas, two shifts. Prices: 250p massage hour, 1200p complete. Tel: 15-2602-4481, 264 458 0141. Hours: 24/7.

Big Boss Man
12-10-17, 14:31
Its okay. The rooms have both a massage table and a bed which I like. It was a feature of the old Barby's.

Jim Bob
12-10-17, 15:28
...Prices: 250p massage hour, 1200p complete.How much is relax manual? (I see someone else posted 300 extra for it back in 2016)

Druster2
12-11-17, 15:09
Short on time and traving with others , can anyone suggest a plave within 10 mins of the museo?

WorldTravel69
12-11-17, 15:23
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q&ll=-34.59693734336758%2C-58.3830801902771&z=15

And post what you find?

Short on time and traving with others , can anyone suggest a plave within 10 mins of the museo?

Druster2
12-11-17, 16:45
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q&ll=-34.59693734336758%2C-58.3830801902771&z=15

And post what you find?But will be in Buenos Aries in 10 days.

I have looked at the map and google streets, for a first time visitor to Argentina , its very confusing , there are no signs on the building for massage or spa, have code language "relax"etc.

Most of the places on map have no website and links dont work.

I will add to info once i am there.

I do appreciate your prompt response and the map is an excellent guide.

Dru.

Jim Bob
12-11-17, 23:32
This place I went to is within 10 minute walk of your museum. It can be a little confusing. Send me a private message :)

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?4239-Massage-Parlor-recommendations&p=449567&viewfull=1#post449567.

But will be in Buenos Aries in 10 days.

I have looked at the map and google streets, for a first time visitor to Argentina , its very confusing , there are no signs on the building for massage or spa, have code language "relax"etc.

Most of the places on map have no website and links dont work.

I will add to info once i am there.

I do appreciate your prompt response and the map is an excellent guide.

Dru.