PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom: Always negotiate!

Jackson
03-07-08, 22:31
I was motivated by a recent conversation with some well-heeled mongers to post a few of the best worded arguments for why guys need to negotiate with chicas regardless of their financial ability or personal disposition to pay the chicas whatever they ask.

This goes back to my ultimate reason for bargaining. If you go along with what she asks, she'll think you're weak and / or a dumbshit, and she'll give you service accordingly. Bargaining (of course always in a friendly manner) establishes respect. And respect is key to getting good treatment from women (pro or non-pro)
In my mongering experience, the few times I've paid the chick's asking price, the experience has ended up being bad. I think it's a matter of respect. If you just give in and pay what she wants, she thinks you're a loser, and will treat you as such. If you bargain with her (but in a congenial way) she will respect you more, and will give you a better experience. Women (including pros) don't like pushovers.
The way chicas respect strong men and hold weakness in contempt is a subject that can never be overstated. If you have her thinking she needs to impress you to get the dollars, then you're half way to a good fuck for less money. If on the other hand she senses blood in the water like the perfect predator she is, you're chum.

Jaimito Cartero
03-07-08, 22:36
And it's sad when you hear about the numbnuts who pay 500 pesos at Orleans and other places. You don't have to make the chicas cry, but to give them whatever they want just makes them think you're a sucker.

Isola2000
03-08-08, 22:49
Do not agree with "Always negotiate".

It can create very bad tensions.

I have pressurised some girls to far on many occassions, and have had bad experience.

When you use this website you know the going rate for most places in BA.

Same for me in Rio, where I have lived for a number of years.

You pay a top girl from Help or any of the top bars max 250 -300 for the night.

Use the going rate.

If you do not know it, negotiate.

Aqualung
03-10-08, 03:02

It can create very bad tensions.I also agree - I never negotiate. If a girl quotes me more than the going rate or what I'm willing to pay I just turn my back on her. I don't even bother telling her it's too much.

I call the next and start all over again. Sooner or later they realize that I'm going to pay what I want and not what they want and their prices come down accordingly.

The first one that quotes what I'm willing to pay I go with. Next time I go to the club, the girls that are really interested in my business will know what I am going to pay and if they are not interested they don't come near me.

It has happened to me that after three or four times doing this a girl I fancied the first time will come up and tell me she'll go out for what I originally offered.

The girls talk to each other and sometimes, bless them, it's to our benefit

Ricker
03-11-08, 22:14

It can create very bad tensions.

I have pressurised some girls to far on many occassions, and have had bad experience.Negotiating doesn't have to be a high pressure, tense occassion.

I'm negotiating with a chica even before she knows it. Getting her to laugh and enjoy herself, and even to genuinely like you.

If you can get her there, usually the fee is no big deal.

If unbelievably, the chica still acts like a hardened pro on price and attitude, I just move on. No pressure, not worth it.

If I don't feel the love before the lovin', I don't care to be with the chica anyway.

Lysander
03-11-08, 23:24
It has happened to me that after three or four times doing this a girl I fancied the first time will come up and tell me she'll go out for what I originally offered.

The girls talk to each other and sometimes, bless them, it's to our benefitYes the girls do talk to each other. And this does not always work in your favour. This can happen in clubs, in privados, and in Cafe Orleans. Say you've you've been taking girls out of a club for 300 then you weaken one night and take a girl out for 500. You may find that when next you try to negotiate with some of the other girls they are asking for 500 and won't come down in price. In a privado, if you feel tempted to offer a tip of 50p for "outstanding service" don't be surprised when you go with another girl from the same place, she goes cool on you when you don't give her a 50p propina as well. In Orleans last year I took out a couple of nice looking looking girls for 200p and had a good time with both. Then one day in walks a real stunner. I paid 300p. The sex was well below average. Next time I went in there, both girls I had previously taken out for 200p absolutely refused to budge below 300p.

Tessan
03-13-08, 18:49
Yes the girls do talk to each other. And this does not always work in your favour. This can happen in clubs, in privados, and in Cafe Orleans. Say you've you've been taking girls out of a club for 300 then you weaken one night and take a girl out for 500. You may find that when next you try to negotiate with some of the other girls they are asking for 500 and won't come down in price. In a privado, if you feel tempted to offer a tip of 50p for "outstanding service" don't be surprised when you go with another girl from the same place, she goes cool on you when you don't give her a 50p propina as well. In Orleans last year I took out a couple of nice looking looking girls for 200p and had a good time with both. Then one day in walks a real stunner. I paid 300p. The sex was well below average. Next time I went in there, both girls I had previously taken out for 200p absolutely refused to budge below 300p.You are right. Last year I want with a friend of Michele the redhead from the south of Brazil, I paid Eliana 300p. Now Michele want 300p, even though everyone says she goes for 200p. Your right. Once you pay up, they talk to each other, then the other girls want you to pay up too. So be careful.

Jaimito Cartero
03-13-08, 20:15
You are right. Last year I want with a friend of Michele the redhead from the south of Brazil, I paid Eliana 300p. Now Michele want 300p, even though everyone says she goes for 200p. Your right. Once you pay up, they talk to each other, then the other girls want you to pay up too. So be careful.Actually I think 150p is the real price, or maybe even less for locals, for Michele. This is one reason, why I'm always willing to walk about if the price isn't right. If I was an 18 year old kid with lots of money, I'd be destitute!

Isola2000
03-14-08, 21:53
Use this superb website (ArgPrivate) as an indicator.

Do not negiote, you set the price and there is no negotiations. The girl will be happy and you will be happy.

Going rates (Nov.-Dec. 2007) everything in pesos.

Cafes Exedra (avoid) Orleans (great but small) max 250

Pesos. Let the girl take you to the best love hotel in.

BA, 300 yards from Orleans.

Loads of other thing but follow ArgPriv recommendations,

And do not try other.

Rover
03-22-08, 10:09
The negotiation is the very first test of wills between the personalites involved in the negotiation.

It serves to establish dominance in the encounter over the other person.

To not negotiate and simply aquiese to the other party's stated terms is to commence the relationship with the implicit understanding that YOU are in no position to bargain and by default acknowledge that you have nothing of value in which to offer.

Unless you are into being submissive and like being dominated by a woman this is a very unenviable position to be in when commencing your encounter.

From this point on simple requests such as starting out by giving you head or her getting into the doggy position will be met with responses that intonate that not only are you being annoying but that you are also over-stepping your bounds.

Isola2000
03-22-08, 19:14
Maybe I started this "not to negotiate thing", but I did not mean that you accept what a chica asks for.

YOU set the price, and NO negotiations and no talk.

Re price.

Lysander
04-01-08, 03:10
Maybe I started this "not to negotiate thing", but I did not mean that you accept what a chica asks for.

YOU set the price, and NO negotiations and no talk.

Re price.My apartment is not far from a number of Recoleta boliches and I've been taking advantage of 'special' offers to have a drink and chat with some of the girls on evenings when things are quiet. The girls invariably start asking a minimum 300p or US$100, and will often ask 350p, 400p or US$150. Except in Madahos I have had no trouble in getting girls to accept 200p for the hour. I took a Paraguaya spinner out the last week for 200p. Perfect body and good company, but disappointingly restrained in bed for a Paraguaya. Afterwards we were having a chat about business and she said normally with extranjeros she never accepts less than 300p, but admitted that she has no problem going with locals for 200p. Then why did you go with me for 200p? I asked, is it because I speak Spanish? No she laughed, your Spanish isn't that great, but you speak Portena Spanish, and you seemed to know your way around here, so I decided to accept 200p. She continued, "The thing is that extranjeros, especially the North Americans, usually just accept it when I ask 300p or even 350p. It's not just me, its the same with all the girls. Some of the Europeans and the Brazilians try to bargain, but because they are usually here for a short time on business or holiday they usually don't seem to mind paying more either. Anyway they've got much more money so its only fair they should pay more. "

I've had conversations about this with girls in other clubs around here and in Newport and get much the same story. I can't help feeling that this two level pricing structure is going to become the norm in clubs frequented by well-heeled short-term visitors.

MCSE
05-11-08, 22:32
#1- Watch your time first. Your negotation will get time spent. Before even starting, consider the timing variable. So, evaluate if worth the time you're going to spend into this negotation.

The best thing for this it's to make a quick evaluation of the merchancy. (as soon as you can, try to touch her and see if there is chemistry, otherwise, the whole negotation has no reason to keep going)

#2- Show yourself respectful and nice. One of the main reason for negotation to fail, it's about the feeling the girl gets on you. If the girl likes you more than the other guys around, the process will be easier to get accomplished.

#3- Never negotiate for another guy. Either negotiate a group (if you are hangin with a group of guys, pick the weaker mind of the girl's group and try to settle a flat amount for all of them) otherwise, negotiate privately with the girl of your interest. But never negotiate for a friend and his girl, because they get pissed.

#4- The filtering must be at least 3 quarters of the whole process, so that means the money issue will be as maximum 1 quarter of the time you're talking to the girl, and should be the last thing to talk about, AND never the first.

#4.1- So, destinate the first instances to agree about the service to be provided, what is included and what is not, the time to be spent, and in the middle, have fun about it. Make her laugh and relax, and attack when she is already relaxed.

#4.2- Discretely, always look around, and this will work as well for you because you're looking for another possibility, in case this one fails.

#5- If after all of that, the girl tells you something very stupid, as "yes, 500 dollars", or whatever, don't get dissapointed, she is only trying, but she is aware she have few chances for that to happen. Do not dismiss, now you're starting to negotiate.

#6- Keep in mind suceeding will depend on her willing to spend time with you more than your negotiation skills. She sees in you an opportunity to make money, but it's also important to consider she does not knows you, saying "I'm looking for love" instead of "I'm looking for sex" may help.

#7- Now, this is the part for you to expose yourself Saying you are a frequent monger, and you've got dissapointed in the past, or, you're a regular on the competitor's boliche. That's an added value for her business, because many girls are interested in having reg clients.

#8- Elevate yourself: True or Fake, you can tell the girl you're staying at BARTS apartments (in case you're not familiar with the brand check out www.barts.com.ar) while this is not the most important thing for your negotiation to succeed so that's why I numbered as #8, it's something I always say, and many girls are familiar with BARTS Premier Apartments, so they know they'll feel confortable, and you are a guy of respect.

#9- One big mistake many amateur negotiators make is to become too emotionally attached to winning. This is counter productive. Most deals are only possible if both people feel they're getting something out of it. Stay calm and friendly, even if the girl starts to get uncool.

#10- Don't leave the girl to feeling as if she've been screwed before sex happens. This is a mistake. If she feels she've been cheated, this can come back to you. They may not fulfill their part of the deal, or refuse to deal with you in the future.

Hardseed
11-30-08, 12:29
Negotiating involves a lot of psychology. Chicas are like children; they will always push you to see how much they can get away with. If you continually give in to them they will not respect you and take advantage of you. Obviously there is a limit below which you should not go otherwise you may be regarded as miserly and, therefore, to be avoided. That being said, a man who is not respected will get poor service or just enough to get by. A man who shows a tough exterior, is confident and decisive imbues in the woman a sort of sexual arousal and would get service accordingly.

Now, obviously, this would not work all the time for we are dealing with human beings and nothing is more uncertain than the human mind, but I believe the aforementioned will work most of the time.

Thomaso276
11-30-08, 21:07
#10- Don't leave the girl to feeling as if she've been screwed before sex happens. This is a mistake. If she feels she've been cheated, this can come back to you. They may not fulfill their part of the deal, or refuse to deal with you in the future.

I think this is a critical point, some chicas leave out of desperation and figure they can enhance the deal once they have you alone, when that doesn't work out they can be difficult.

Carbine
04-19-10, 22:09
I'd like to throw my two cents worth in to this topic. And give it a refresh for 2010. Let's face it, life is about negotiation. When dealing with working girls (or Non-Pros) it's always going to come down to a little give and take of some kind.

The three elements of a business contract are:

1. Price.

2. Time.

3. Inclusions / exclusions.

If you can come to an agreement on these three elements before you commit. Then you will both have a mutual understanding, respect and ultimately a much better time together. All of these elements constitute a deal, and separately each can be varied to suit each others needs.

Now I speak as much Spanglish as I do Vietnamese, Finnish and Papua New Guinean. A good negotiator uses body language to their advantage regardless of their linguistical expertise. The most important principal is control. Either you have it or the girl does.

Some tips that I have picked up along the way:

1. Talking price, if you don't like the price she initially quotes, then it's time to make sure that she see's your eyes stray to other girls. Even if they are all butt ugly and you really want this one. She does not know your tastes in girls. And by loosing eye contact with you she is starting to lose control.

2. She won't budge off her price, it's time to talk length of time for the money she's quoting (even if this is something that is not of value to you) $$$pesos is that for the whole night and the next day? If she thinks you are expecting that for the money she is charging, then she might reconsider the amount. Even if you only want her for 10 minutes she needs to think your expectations are much higher.

3. Again, if 1 & 2 are non-negotiable then this is your final Ace. So you need to make sure that what you are going to get is of value to you. BBBJ, photo, video etc. If this fails, then you both know where you stand and politely back down. Remembering to look at other girls or the exit.

The pointy end of the stick. Back at the apartment. The negotiation continues right up until you have your happy ending or two or three. Again it's about control and making sure that the attention is focused on you. I learnt very quickly that YOU put on music, rather than the girl turning on the TV. If she has the remote then you will be banging a dead fish that is focused on the latest Merengue video clip and will be constantly changing channels. Until you get her away from the idiot box and into bed.

Never say this is your first time to BA, always say that you are visiting a family member who lives here and owns a business. Again another potential client base for her. End result, she needs to please.

Never say this is your last night / week, always say that you will be here for at least a month even if you are catching a plane in two hours. In her mind you are going to be repeat business if she honours her end of the deal and treats you well.

The compliment technique is also a useful negotiation tool for relaxing and building rapport with a girl, which in turn leads to making sure that it's a pleasant experience for all. Warning, this needs to be used correctly and at the right time. If she has a boob job, then it would be appropriate to compliment her on the investment she has made, if she does not have one, then saying that it's not important to you will make her more at ease, the ass or face is the next best place to complement. Girls know when you are saying it without meaning or as a by the way comment, so make sure it's relevant to the girl. It's no good telling a girl they have a beautiful smile when they have crooked teeth. They know they have crooked teeth.

In the end, this is still strictly a business transaction. Even if you get the GFE. Of course she loves you and respects a man that is paying her money for sex.

MaraNyx
12-29-20, 21:41
Always, always do. This should be a given.