PDA

View Full Version : March 18-21

Trblmakr
03-09-08, 03:23
First time to Buenos Aires. I wish I could stay longer, but the vacation also includes Iguazu, Montevideo Uruguay, and Rio de Janeiro Barzil.

I am an inexperienced monger, but if I do give it a try, I have benefited greatly from reading this site.

Exon123
03-09-08, 13:42
Trblmakr,

A little Mongering advice if this is your first trip.

Cancel your plans for Iguazu, Montevideo Uraguay and spend that time Mongering in Buenos Aires.

I've never been to Iguazu Fall's, but I can tell you this, the best part of Montevideo is the is the boat ride taking you back to Argentina.

Exon

Orang05
03-09-08, 19:54
By ALL means put it on your itinerary; it is a remarkable and awesome place, never to be forgotten. Go up in the A. M. [air from Jorge Newbury) of Day 1 and back in the P. M. Of Day 2. Do the BR side one day and the AR side the other [spend more time on this side]. Stay overnight on the BR side in Iguacu; mongering there is BR style, and quite good. [Check ISG / Brazil Forum for latest tips.]

Who knows: Maybe you'll see Exon there. He's the guy who will be bringing his own gin bottle into the churrasqueira.

Aqualung
03-10-08, 01:23
Trblmakr,

I've never been to Iguazu Fall's, but I can tell you this, the best part of Montevideo is the is the boat ride taking you back to Argentina.

ExonIguazú is really worth the trip but Exon's comment is exact about Montevideo:)

Trblmakr
03-10-08, 23:26
Trblmakr,

A little Mongering advice if this is your first trip.

Cancel your plans for Iguazu, Montevideo Uraguay and spend that time Mongering in Buenos Aires.

ExonChicas on the boat? Sounds GREAT!

You guys are very funny. In BA I think I will be staying at the Gran Hotel BA. Trying to decide on private apartments on Esmerelda, nearby clubs or cafes. What would you guys recommend?